Updated: At least 10 dead burgers in Mexican festival

nme.com/news/music/five-reportedly-dead-shooting-bpm-festival-1946593

Nothing like dead burgers and canadians, everything is going according to the plan

shiiiiiiiieeeeeett

seriously though, this will only grow stronger the sentiment of anti-taco, although, when you think about it for a second, such thing was likely to happen, that kind of events always draw the attention of their henchment, that or a brayan pissed off about burgers wanted to let out some of his frustration (but it's unlikely).

and more blood shall be spilled next year because you people are so retarded that you'll keep going to a literal narco's town

that's what happens when you piss off a god damn fucking ZETA

...what will happen if the burgers decide to do something more drastic instead of building a wall?.
what if this was all part of a plan that trump created in order to have a reason to attack mexico?

*this will only make the anti-taco sentiment grow stronger

i know you're shitposting and all, but at this point one can not be safe anywhere, it is either getting epically rekt by the narco psychos, which is pretty unlikely if you're not poking your nose into their business like trying to sell your toxic crap on someone else's turf, or getting jumped by a pack of brayans (the most frequent cause of tacos getting mugged or killed)

>let's poke the sleeping dragon
let me know how that works out for you guys

let them come

once AMLO is in power and we enter a new nationalist period you niggers will be in for lots of surprises

>it is donaldo's doing
nah, this has become like a rule since a long time, that kind of events and rave on's at night clubes always draw the attention of the narco's henchmen. The most sick shit burgers can do is to actually round up legal latin americans (yeah dipshit, regardless where you come from you'll be lumped together with us, tough luck..it is implied ilegals are gone since deportation process), which i wouldn't mind: chicanos getting rekt.

this, someone must have done something that made them angry

>AMLO meme
dude, just drop the act, that moron will do jackshit, he is part of the dame rotten political system that spawned salinas, peña and calderon, if some other dude were running i would give you the benefit of the doubt

>
they knew the risks.

Mexico isn't worth a single white person's life.

Ok taco nigger, do you want the nuke now or later?

the USA isn't worth a single haitian life.

xdDDDDDxDxDDDDD

Why ban puppers? :c

Kill more American's and you'll convince the non-Trump supporters to make Mexico pay for the wall.

I'm Mexican and I tell all my friends not to go because it's sketchy. They're better off in Buenos Aires or Barcelona for latin culture. Or Southeast Asia for beaches and nature.

taco can't read no surprise there

>be Mexican
>get shot

>DON'T BUILD THE WALL WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE
>KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE WE WAHZ KEEEEENGZ GRINGO
Mexicans are nigger tier retarded

1000000000000000000000000 DEAD AMERICANS

can't wait for you to say the other half

ONE BAZILLION DEAD AMERICANS

NOW I HAVE ENOUGH LARD TO COOK one BURGER

>Playa del Carmen
I was there 9 years ago, close call.

no no the other half

>they knew the risks.
this, americans don't care if dumbfucks get themselves killed in a third world country

>tfw i am whiter than you

BRB GONNA COOK THAT one BURGER

>i'd like to rrrrrrremind jou gringoz dat WE WAHZ KEEEEEEEEEEEEEENGZ

you dont know any other meme? lmao

all of you are being outbred just like europeans are getting outbred by sandniggers

you have no future

enjoy shitposting

>Europeans are getting out-bred by sandniggers
>you are being out-bred
so you are just as bad if not worse than sandniggers? thanks for the info. we better start building that wall and fast.

The problem has been no desire to depopulate- something Europe and America were quite good at before becoming "progressive". Heck, they even gave up lynching and burnouts.

The countries that did not are breeding furiously to pour their kind into Europe and America, and it will not stop unless a pro-death foreign policy happens. Or they simply get browned to death for failing to learn from history.

Nothing of value was lost. I can't wait until the CIA is selling crack to niggers and fucking up South America again.