So now that trump said the n word whats gonna happen now? Will his career be ruined? Can he be impeached?

So now that trump said the n word whats gonna happen now? Will his career be ruined? Can he be impeached?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/report-cnnbuzzfeed-to-release-damaging-new-trump-tape-48-hours-before-inauguration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What happens now?

He makes his ascent to Emperor of Mankind.

Uhm what?

Sharpie in asshole,
tits, timestamp or gtfoh

Source or gtfo

> Has this damaging tape
> Didn't release the tape before the election
> Going to release it right before inauguration

Its hard to believe that this exists

infowars.com/report-cnnbuzzfeed-to-release-damaging-new-trump-tape-48-hours-before-inauguration/

Don't believe all the bullshit Alex Jones and the Dunces choke up. If such a tape existed, it would have come out during the election, or at least it would be saved for 2020.

Impeached for what exactly ?

But....but Tom Arnold said! Fuck these dumb cunts, he's our president, like it or not

how infantile burgers are, its just a word

Just say 'nigger'. There's no need to censor yourself here.

god, i hope buzzfeed gets gawkered

Even if this is true
>say a word
>get charged by Congress for violating the law
Remind me where saying "nigger" is illegal?

kek. Alex Jones.

> n word

you mean nigger?

This. It's freedom of speech turned into public shaming.

>infowars.com/report-cnnbuzzfeed-to-release-damaging-new-trump-tape-48-hours-before-inauguration/

n-word. Like it's the worst word a person can ever say, even as reference.

I remember in geography class. A white girl was asked to read the countries of Africa. She stop abruptly at one name. She looked around for guidance. She slowly read n-n-n-n-i-ger? Every jaw in the class dropped and she was sent to the principal office.

I've been reprimanded for referring to a person as black in public.

if you want to know who rules you find who you cannot criticize.

Cunt is becoming pretty heinous too.

I hope BLM starts up a crazy amount of riots after Trumps inauguration. So much that he has to call martial law and actually starts eliminating them (highly unlikely, but one never knows how the emperor will react when challenged by the black community).

Will America be the one to finally lead western civilization into its final Reich?

Shit. That brazilian waifu is starting to grow on me.

If he said it, "Chimp out incoming!!!!"

What's the problem with the n* word? In Brazil the most used word to describe black people is "negro".