Why don't you have a German hairstyle user?

Why don't you have a German hairstyle user?

Because only hipsters and faggots have it nowadays.

My hair is too thin to look decent with the fashy cut. I keep it buzzed at 2-3. With my blue eyes and short hair I look like a neo Nazi. Mexicans always try to start shit with me, but I don't really care because they will be deported soon. Hail Trump, Hail Victory, Hail Deportation Task force. Make California white again.

im black

Top Left is Top Best

only faggots and sissies get haircuts

I used to but it's worn by numale faggots now, I am reclusive so it doesn't matter how I look anyway

Because I have a Slavic one

too lazy to get a haircu-err I DONT WANT TO CUT MY HAIR BECAUSE IM A REBEL!

I do, now what?

got the top right haircut, every other haircut is for brown/asian people

I think I'm gonna get the top right, but I keep seeing dirty hipster fags with it.

Wat do?

Buzz cut

Pavelic had nice hair.

Because I am a chink and only bald head fit me

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

I have awful hair genetics, its thin and receding. I don't know what do do aside from wear a hat my entire life.

I'd actually have middle left's haircut if I put product in my hair.

because i have a manbun, faggot

i did when i was a kid, because those are childrens hair cuts

i'm going for the classic russian idgaf look these days

Because I'm not some gen-z facebook-fed faggot who needs to fit in with the rest of his little friends.

>Buzz it
>Lift weights
>???
>Profit/Pussy

Bottom right looks like a hipster faggot. Middle right looks like an effeminate faggot.

Everyone else looks generally okay.

But I do. Everybody get a "mid fade" for the Reich look.

Because I'm not a loser who gets beaten by millions of ruskies with 5th grade rifles.

t. 2011

this.

hispters and numales have hijacked old fashioned styles like those. ESPECIALLY bottom right

why have bad hair and be ugly when you can just be ugly?

Too much testosterone for hair.

How do I get a haircut like Gunther Lutjens without showing my barber a picture of Gunther Lutjens?

all the more reason to lift

I do though.

kys OP

WHAT IS THIS MEME AND WHY IS IT HERE

This style goes back two millenia.

Just describe how short you want it on the sides and on the top then style it yourself.

It's kinda ugly.
I use a communist hairstyle instead.

"Miss hairdress. Can you chop my mop like this goy?"

For fucks sake, I am still confused about the twins. It's hard to swallow the Bogdapill, if only there was a guide, like some sort of.. "rundown"?

is bald a haircut

BAD HAIRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tell him:

"Classic Ivy League, short on top, tight on the sides."

The buzz is probably a 1 or a 2. Start longer as you can always take more off before you pay the barber.

Style it with pomade.

I used to have the same haircut as the very top right photo during my days in Junior High.. But mine had a more uniform look, a Prussian look.

Shave it yourself or get someone to do it. Easiest thing in the world, its common to do in the navy.

>bad hair
Get me the Rothchilds

I don't use any gel because I don't want to give comsmetics companies my money

Look at his hair and describe it to your barber without using the words nazi, spic, fuck, nigger, etc.

I know that's difficult.

Sup Forums can't figure how hair cutting measurements work lol

why are racists so low iq?

I do. Shit is cash.

Just crop the cross out of the picture and show him. I doubt he'd know whose pic he's looking at.

YOU CAN"T HIDE WHAT"S INSIDE!

I have the top right, except longer at the front.

Pretty easy to cut yourself. Very simple. Also don't do it unless you're extremely masculine, otherwise you'll end up looking like a fag.

Gel is pleb teir. Grooming clay is for GODS.

kek

> bare face and these haircuts are the new numale fashion.
> beard is already out.
> soon, these haircuts will be too.

but i don't care. if you cloth yourself different from a numale, then it is not a faggot thing.

I'll probably do that. I'll just tell him it's my grandpa or something. My barber probably doesn't know enough about the Bismarck to recognize him.

Not real human beans

Also the difference between hipsters and conservatives is how they dress.

Because i just let my hair grow wild and shit. Fuck it.

What is with the LARPing in here? Don't get edgy haircuts.

that's how i have to differentiate. dress relatively upscale and masculine and you're in the clear.

Top right is what I have.

I can never decide if I should keep shaving the sides or if I should just let my hair grow out longer all around.

The lad had a bit of the vodka boy.

BINGO

I have a long face and it would make my face look longer.

close enough

*top left
hurr durr

>dress canadian as fuck
>look like hipster because I'm tall and slim

>wanting to look like a deformed mess
kill yourself

I do have one, faggot.

Clay, huh? Congrats, you reached nigger technology.
Beeswax masterrace

>tfw Russian

It's funny because most of the Russians in the Us go above and beyound with hair styles

Pic related is what my hair looks like

Because I'm English

"can you make my haircut look like this priest"

>dress canadian as fuck
>pictured that logger shirt.

eat big and lift heavy. that'll help.

Get rid of the cross and show them the picture, no normie would know who the fuck that is. Say i'ts your grandpa.

behavior and body language also counts a lot. be erect and lift your head with a serious face and no way you will resemble a numale.

How about just not giving a fuck and getting the haircut you want?

I have the Himmler cut.

Shit's white and is more like a dense cream, but it keep the hold without being heavy. Works for me.

Not care about what other people are doing with their lives? No one is going to see you anyway since that would require leaving your mother's basement

already have, burgerbro. mine is pic related.

>tfw i look like exactly like himmler but dont have his haircut of mustache

The power slick will never go out of style

Not as gay as pic related but I wear plaid and jeans when I have to not look like a teenager.

Trying to. Gained 10lbs of muscle density in the last 3 months.

Crop the damn pic or better yet just don't give a fuck and show him the pic as it is

How about this one?

This seems pretty convincing I think. Nobody would know unless they're knowledgeable about German naval history, which my dopey 20-something-year-old female hairdresser fresh out of beauty school most likely isn't.

Don't be a dirty hipster fag

Very handsome man

this. and pay attention to
> clothing
> body language

This guy would look good if he cut his nu-hair and lifted

BECAUSE I MEET YOU PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE AND YOU'RE DELUSIONAL YOUR STUPID HAIR CUTS ARE CREEPY AND AWKWARD

My grandfather use to say if a man had long hair he should be treated like a woman. Whenever he was walking around outside and saw a man with long hair he would tap on his shoulder from behind and say "excuse me mam, do you know how to get to the supermarket." Just for the reaction.

Make sure you go to a real barber shop. Don't go to a salon and get your hair cut by a woman. People at mall stores aren't as talented. You can only get the best cuts possible by going to a barber.

>They will never BOGG your neg-hole

Why live?

>going to a barber

No thanks, I don't like dandruff. The barbers around my place never have proper hygiene.

KEK. what a nice fellow your grandpa.

hmm, i'd been thinking the same thing

can anyone give me a quick rundown on these guys? been seeing them everywhere

pic related

If he had been born in my generation he would have been a top tier shitposter.