And it's gone

Germany climbed up in the birthrate statistics to the penultimate place in 2016. Thanks to Japan, Germany isn't the last anymore!

Younger Germans will try and will try to leave the country when circumstances getting heavier. The poor rest will have to live in a multicultural hellhole.

>Among women with German citizenship, birthrates rose from 1.42 to just 1.43 in the years 2014 to 2015.
>For women with non-German citizenship based in Germany, however, rates in the same period rose from 1.86 to 1.95
>theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/17/fertility-rate-germany-rises-33-year-high-births-children-population

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W8mvboQ8VXw
youtu.be/AR9mlZoGEO8
de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/157440/umfrage/auswanderung-aus-deutschland/
youtu.be/eJcjXC3YRT8
youtu.be/6FIE3WbbpKs
youtu.be/WL-E-Q2L9MM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>refugee dinner

>refugee sports

>refugee chillin

>refugee patrolling

>refugee welcome

WHERE ARE THE MALE GERMANS DUDE, wtf .... u are so cuck

my brother and his wife are leaving, my wife and me too.

lot's of the people I know will leave, too. well educated people.

i think germany will soon start stopping people from leaving by force, this country will lose it's entire educated future.

It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion

There is nowhere to leave to

America is even more fucked than Germany. UK and France as well.

There is nowhere to run to anymore.

I know quite a few young Germans who want to leave to America which is so fucking retarded because America is infinitely worse off than Germany in every fucking regard except gun ownership

denmark, norway, aus, rus, canada.... Antarctica

Canada is 70% white.

Norwegians on here complain about Somali niggers all the time.

Denmark is doing ok but it's between a rock and a hard place - Sweden and Germany. So they're going to get fucked via proxy.

Australia is turning into Elliot Rodgers Island, the politicians are selling the country out to the Chinese and half the Aussies on this site themselves have a chink girlfriend or chink wife.

They could have done what Japan did: Give incentives for Japanese to have children. Japan's birthrate is currently steadily rising as a result of this government action to increase the number of Japanese children.

What did Germany do instead? Bring in Africans.

Only the future will know who was right or wrong, so long as the history books are not written by Muslims.

>i think germany will soon start stopping people from leaving by force
I am very aware of this. The question is: Is it really a dead end? So you sell everything in Germany (especially your house, if you have one)? And where do you want to go? Maybe we should hurry up...

Damn Klaus, ca l'as vraiment l'air de te triggerer...

youtu.be/W8mvboQ8VXw

>you are a racist

AND WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO GO?

jesus man, I live in America. Have you ever been to a major city here?

America is completely fucked.

What do you think your brown population is there in Germany? What percentage, realistically? And don't just parrot the lies the government tells you.

Europe has been around for thousands of years and it's still going strong. European people will endure as they always have. Have some faith.

Visible and non-visible minority populations by group, 1996–2011
2011 - Not a visible minority: 80.9%

Even though our governments keep trying really hard to get them in, we're nonetheless still separated by barriers on all sides. US keeps Mexicans and blacks out, and the ocean keeps Muslims out.

You're such a pathetic cucked people today. I used to be proud of my German ancestry. Now, not so much. Germany has reached Sweden's cuck level in the blink of an eye.

im neutral purple pill honestly, i dont care about immigrants that much just deport them but the good ones who work and do other stuff among society those are great, but pisslam can stay in the middle east o

And Muslims. They are, without doubt, the worst source of mass migration a nation could be saddled with.

why your people don't have childrens?

Quand tu te fais brainwasher par les kikes 24/7 c'est ca que ca donne, Joao...

youtu.be/AR9mlZoGEO8

Yes. The problem in Germany is that 99% percent are pisslam refugees and rape or kill the last 1% christian refugees in the refugee shelters

Pls Euros, go to USA, Canada and Aus and repopulate us with qt European people. After a generation we can start the reconquista of mother Europa, promise!

barf

>average German goes to work, even the mothers because many people in Germany aren't rich
>I guess Germans think more like "do I have enough money to care for the child?" when Arabs are more like "let's bang another child into the world for our glorious prophet schlongomett"
>Germans decide that the kid wouldn't have a bright future and deny it to get one
>Arabs decide to get as many children as possible

Germans don't emigrate, that's a myth

You do what America does. You will be in the same boat as us in no time with your joke of a PM. Also your new immigration minister - that Somali immigrant. You have no industry of our own except the oil sands. Your currency is in the gutter. And your PM is removing visa requirements for brown people.

Canada is worse off than Germany just by the fact you are so close to the world's super power and entirely under our control.

>go to USA
>going to a country filled with race mixed mutts and race mix some more

fuck off, we have to keep our people as pure as we can. America is full of nigger-Mexican-injun mutts parading themselves as white.

kill yourself

de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/157440/umfrage/auswanderung-aus-deutschland/

>nearly one million Germans left Germany in 2015

Pourquoi ca l'as si mal tourner, Hans?

youtu.be/eJcjXC3YRT8

>Germans decide that the kid wouldn't have a bright future and deny it to get one

but is it true?
i guess is pretty easy have a decent live in germany.
many people in germany aren't rich but almost no one is poor.

are your people so materialistic that they prefer have a nice car over having some nice kids?

When the money runs out, the hell will begin.

Canada is not a dumping ground for immigrants

If you lose your job in Germany, you don't live under the bridge, but you are cut off from social life. You will probably live with your child in an area with high immigration and many antisocial people. Once you are in this circle, it's hard to get out. I think it's not that easy that Germans prefer a car over a child. But if you can only afford a shitty car and can't calculate if you have your job in some years, I think many Germans decide against a child because of this.

>Canada is not a dumping ground for immigrants

Sérieusement, James?

youtu.be/6FIE3WbbpKs

Canada is a dumping ground for whatever the US wants.

Ça ne devrait pas l’être au moins

i see your pint.

here in 3rd worl countries we don't care that much about our future because there will always be a vrisis ahead. so we have kids anyways and when the bad times arrives we try to do our best.

if we wouldn't have kids for our uncertain economic future we would have gone extinct long ago.

Ouain, ben ca l'est Kevin...

youtu.be/WL-E-Q2L9MM

God damn you poor souls. I thought your country was bad and rife with blacks and Arabs but looking at these pictures, I just can't help but feel pity. What was once such a powerful empire has just been poisoned. Best of luck to the frontline of the race war.

Honestly though, your despair is pathetic. You should keep it to yourself rather than take others with you.

Can't get a better picture due to phone but I hope this helps easy your pain. Know it does for me.

are there any sources of emigration from germany? specifically with education populations

see

I look forward to the 2016 numbers. Any idea when they are released ?

no

Bye Germany!

>Well over 1% of your native population left in a year

That actually should be big news that gets reported...But of course it doesn't fit the narrative.

can't wait till cuckmany becomes like cuckmerica

No refugee women...

tfw moderate to rightwing european whites will immigrate to USA once europe starts to collapse and the 60% meme will die

These guys look like indios. I wonder how many of the people I've been calling bolivians, peruvians and paraguayans down here were just whatever breed of muslim these guys are.

At least u can shoot shitskins and get away with it

Germans fought so hard for their country in the past. so sad to hear they would rather move away to a foreign land than protect their homeland. If the German culture disappears from Germany it will not come back

that's because you're a piece of shit

and mix with all the 160+ million shit skins living here

you're a traitor. fuck you