Jew K Rowling makes another Harry Potter film that no one gives a shit about

>Jew K Rowling makes another Harry Potter film that no one gives a shit about

>Fantastic Beasts

>Writes in a black character who GOES BY "Madam President" in the setting of early 1900s in the USA who wears a sand nigger turbin

>Token white girl who is SUPER STRONG AND NOT LIKE THEM OTHER GIRLS

>Take all the dark imagery and spirit from the old Potter movies and instead make a bland full of sjw nonsense movie based on a cultural phenomenon

Fuck this shit

I'd fuck her

Fuck her up with a flipendo

Praise kek for his horrible taste in women

>token white girl

Aha not quite. Look at what her name was- makes it even worse.

So you just want to watch movies exclusively about magicK little boys getting into 'mischief'? GayPedoFAG.

MARY LOU

MARY

LOU

That's the fundamentalist lady, the young girl was named Tina Goldstein.

>never played the games

Fuck my life, I was on my phone while this was on. They released a HD rip yesterday so I was like fuck it

I did. Own em both on PS1 actually. Loved them and now I see what you mean. Good one faggot

>'film no one cares about'
>3/4th of a billion at the box office

I hate Rowling but your statement couldn't be further from the truth.

I didnt hear a shit about it till it was released. No one said a word about it and no one cared. I bet those numbers are fake

>i bet those numbers are fake

t. high school drop-out

Harry Potter was always shit

UM EXCUSE ME RACIST BUT EVIL WHITE PEOPLE CONTROL HOLLYWOOD AND WHITEWASH HISTORY! UGH SO IGNORANT!

Tell me about jk Rowling. Something about her seems made up.

I got my GED

Sjw that later wrote into cannon years after the film and week of gay marriage legalization made Dumbledork gay. Yes im not joking

Oh look, another movie for untermenschen alt-righters to get triggers and weep in their pillows about.

BOYCOTT! BOYCOTT!

>implying you aren't all just bizarro-SJWs

overcoming adversity in early 20th century America, from an idealistic fantasy author that lives in england is pure satire. it implies that there was no adversity for anyone to overcome, which discredits the very people (african-americans, females) she is writing to portray. take all of that in for a moment, then ask yourself; is she a closet racist? harry was white, the lightning symbol in 40's-50's stylized fantasy timelines, volde((MORT)), the he who cannot be named (naming the jew).

you better fucking give me my (you's) niggas

Madam President
Gay dumbledore
Donald drumpf hate comments

Ehhhh idk bud

Can you restructure that first sentence

I like penis

And then OP never posted on Sup Forums ever again.

>made Dumbledork gay

When I first heard that, I don't know about a year ago?, it really irritated me.

But I was thinking about it recently. Dumbledore's gay orientation and desire *led him into evil* and *towards the dark side* generally.

He had to repudiate that, and live a celibate life, which is consistent with the Christian and specifically the Catholic view of those with a homosexual orientation.

So Rowling, whether she knew it or not, in dropping the Dumbledore-is-gay thing, specifically designated as gay a character who, when he was actively gay, was cooperating with evil, and who was ultimately forced, by his internal moral code, to repudiate an active homosexual lifestyle and live a celibate life.

I thought her motives and stances on multiculturalism were clear in her 7 books, it's literally what the whole franchise (or whatever you call it) is based around.