The numbers, their meaning, and how they are used in politics

Condisdering the time and effort that is spent on checking number on here, i thought it would be important to learn about the meaning of numbers, and see where we find these numbers hidden in symbols of governments and similar stuff.

1 means unitiy

2 stands for dualitiy

3 is symbolizing the wholy trinity, the masons use the 33 to symbolize with the 3 the pyramid (and thus the all seeing eye) and 2 times the 3 to symbolize the duality they believe we live in (black and white, good and evil, as above so below), while it also occurs often in the bible (jesus was crucified when he was 33, he was nailed to the cross with 3 nails and i heard it were 33 wonders he performed [that could be wrong though, have to check the last part]).

4 is completeness, as the ogdoad representing the 4 primevil forces of createn, the primevil waters, darkness, air and eternety.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general. 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The 7 is as far as i know the number of the whore of babylon, but also associated with god as his number is 777.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vVPT0JT1dOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The next important number i know of is 13, always associated with bad luck. valley of Hinnom is mentioned 13 times in the bible, this is where the place was for important rituals to moloch. the dragon is mentioned in the revelation 13 times, with the dragon being a symbol for satan. nimrod, the great hunter, founder of what later became known of babylon, our first civilization where he ruled as king. nimrod was 13th in line of ham, son of noah who survived the flood. nimrod was said to stood before god, as in being on the same level of him or taking his place (hence why all governments are satanic. The US flag has 13 stripes, the US national seal has 13 stars in the disc hold up by the wings, which are aligned like the star of david (the star of david or seal of solomon being a symbol of saturn), the eagle has 13 arrows in one claw and in the other a twig with 13 leaves

i thought you guys would be more interested in this

Front of the IRS building (in new york or DC, im not sure) you see the black pyramid with the black pyramid, symbolizing hierachy, with the all seeing eye seperated from the rest, god, or in this case more probable human that became god throning on his ziggurath (like the tower of babel was) imitating the mountains of which the gods are said to reside. an artificial mountain created for a man to throne on it like a god does, overseeing his realm with his allseeing eye. on the side the pillars with 13 parts, on top the hands making the as above so below gesture

I'm reading.

Alright you're educated, you have my attention. What's the connection here and the revelations of the Bible. This is all fascinating stuff but a satanic govt isn't news to Sup Forums.

Those digits confirm but your ID contains:
>C0P

Tell me, how does the FBI/NSA/Illuminati or whomever it is that you're working for know so much about these numbers? Are they working with Kek? Moloch? The Bogdanoffs?

Tell me user, is witchcraft evil still if used for the greater good?

As has been pointed out in previous threads, that's not a Masonic square, and your grasp of numerology is pedestrian.
>the masons use the 33 to symbolize with the 3 the pyramid
"no"

There's a theory that witchcraft is a science. Strings of numbers in ways that create or destroy. As mankind shed all that couldn't be seen, the study got buried under tangible sciences.

Found OPs pic. This board is getting really autistic.

I prefer Buddhist crosswords to satanic sudoku

no idea. i depends on the methods, intention and outcomes i think.

if you want to save the world but sacrifice children to do it its still evil i guess.

if you want to doom the world, act nice while planning and taking steps making preperations for the downfall making people aware and waking them up leading to its enlightment and ascension, i would say its still evil.

if intention, methods and outcome are good, the witchcraft cant be evil i think.
but im just a random user. try to find answers yourself.

year 5777 in the jewish calendar just begun, and its the year in which (((their))) messiah is said to come back. so maybe there is connection

im just a random neet ditching study through posting here, but you wont believe me either way. however you can assume those agencies are mostly unaware of it since they are oblivious puppets just like the normies. the higher ups may be involved into the occult, maybe they just have been corrupted throguh other means and are just as oblivious. who knows.

i called the pic that way because the masons were the first time where i saw it (when looking into mason stuff, not when joining them or something like that.

also, enlighten me if you have so much more knowledge, we all would be happy to know more.

i never claimed to have some deep insight, but this is what i dug up so far, and thought people in here are interested and wanted to share

>because the masons were the first time where i saw it
Two wrongs, and what not.
>enlighten me if you have so much more knowledge
On /x/, perhaps. But i will say that you need to read Josephus, and check out the Qabbalah/Zohar for info on Gematria.

The number 15 haunts me I can't explain it. Plz red pill me am I crazy? It comes up in the weirdest circumstances.

Seriously like its the movie 23 or some bullshit

>1 (...)
>2 (...)
>3 (...)
>4 (...)

>6 (...)
>7 (...)

what about 5, what does it mean?

i dont know of any special meaning for 15, but in numerology numbers are often added until they are only 1 digit. so 15 makes 6 (1+5) which again is like i told the number of the human and its weaknesses and as i believe the number of this material plane. are you especially focused on earthly desires making you kinda attract the number? or are you maybe especially opposed to those desires which makes yourself unharmonic with the 6 and thus the 15? maybe its just your brain being selective and focusing on 15 while ignoring other numbers making it seem like the 15 is more common than others (only guesses though)

>but in numerology numbers are often added until they are only 1 digit. so 15 makes 6 (1+5)
Not quite. And remember your sources. If you were to follow that particular path (which is... questionable), it's not 1+5, it's 10+5. Very different meanings.

Yeah I had that thought about my brain being selective but its seriously weird sometimes... I remember I first discovered the coincidence on 6/15 funnily enough. The numbers in my address would add up to 15, my girlfriends address number was 3015 significant events in my life would happen on the 15th. "Beware the ides of March" etc. Just super weird, doesn't happen as much now but once in awhile I catch that 15 staring me in the face.

I had never seen the movie 23 either but then I heard about it and watched it and was pretty creeped out.

I'm not sure how to find the answer to that "earthly desires attracting me to that number" within myself. I don't think so?

just had to look it up. apparently its the number of the human microcosm. the human mind and everything it percieves with its five senses.
also the meeting point between heaven and earth (possibly meaning that the heaven is inside the humans perception?)
there is the US pentagon, the command central of the us military basically. but i dont know how to put it fits the symbology to be honest.

also if there is a number you want to know about its good to look up yourself and post it in here. i dont know any number and think i wrote everything to the numbers i know

The All Seeing Eye is an anus. The 33 is one man engaging in ritual sodomy with another. They do this to become possessed by Demons, and gain their knowledge. Afterwards, they are not like normal Humans. No empathy, soulless eyes etc.

On the plus side, Satan is probably real. How cool is that!

about the posession part i have a kinda wild theory.
now the satanism and sacrifices are pretty clearly existent in the government, so its not farfetched to believe they also engage cannibalism. now in multiple folklores people who eat human flesh are said to change, become special powers and possessed.

now could possession just be some desease (like kuru in pic related) altering your brain, and treated with some secret stuff noone of us knows keeping the body from dying and only keeping the changes in the brian/personality

youtube.com/watch?v=vVPT0JT1dOw

>guy named mason
>cant get number out of the head

why do i feel like there is some major redpill in that scene that went over our heads

It's actually a pretty red-pilled game. I was watching the ending cutscenes again and the whole revelation is you were MK-ultra brainwashed by the Russians to kill Kennedy but Reznov altered your programming to target the Russians that fucked him over.

Except for the whole... Russians are the eternal bad guy meme. But it was during the cold war.

never really touched COD as it was always only the run&gun stuff. apparently they found a place to drop and store their knowledge where never anyone will find. in the storymode of COD which noone ever plays except for those who dwell deep into the obscure

Lol nice one

thanks.

just leaving a bump here so the thread stays alive

another bump. if noone is interested i let it die after this