TRUMP TAPE

IS IT OVER Sup Forums?

Wednesday at 3pm, the Trump tape drops. What are the ramifications?

infowars.com/report-cnnbuzzfeed-to-release-damaging-new-trump-tape-48-hours-before-inauguration/

Surprise. It's fucking nothing.

>Infowars

Nice fake news.

Inb4 "Grab em by the boipussy"

They say this all the time

nothing unless riots and martial law happens, thats the thing libabies and ((them)) can plan something

>sabotaging the incoming president at a politically expedient time for more shekels

Literally treason tier.

They could legit release a Trump sex tape and nobody would care

>n word
>c word

You Americans are really retards. What is 'c word'? Why don't just write nigger?

He never lies...

C is for cunt, the thing to grab them by

>Infowars
discarded Alex trying to jew the water filters again. tell me what he's been ligitimatly 100% right about.

>Cnn.
>Buzzfeed.

Wow, this time it's actually fucking nothing

U is for you and meeee.

N is for nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

It's fucking PJW, he's a turncoat kike.

Between this and the piss tape leaking, Trump is going to get soaked.

ONLY THREE DAYS LEFT TO AVOID YOUR TRIAL
TAKE THE SHOTGUN SHORTCUT

its over (its not)
check my digits pleb

I hope it's the Trump sex tape which is really footage of Kanye's video. I want these fuckers to finally be sued out of existence.

T is for Trump who'll rule eternally

"Get this nigger faggot out of here" ~ Trump on OP

wow, it's literally nothing.

>Alex Jones getting trolled again
Nothing to see here.

Not on my birthday ;(

checked
digits confirm, Alex Jones is a fool

most likely fake but it sounds god damn funny

Why wasn't this released during the election if they had it? NBC has the funds to protect itself from a Trump lawsuit.

> more fake news

Obviously much worse than selling the country out to the Russians

MSM (fox,CNN,NBC) propogates fake news and potential habbenings through secondary sources such as Infowars to keep the cycle of viewership through multiple demographics high.

Pretty genius really

He can't keep getting away with it!

Do you know why Trump is forcing you to drink the "fake news" Koolaid meme? To prevent you from learning the truth of what he is doing. Everyone who reports truth is "fake news". It's the same thing they do in Russia and in pre-war Germany. "Lugenpresse" is what they called real news.

>Why wasn't this released during the election if they had it?
This. Wouldn't they want all dirt on Trump so that he has zero chance to win? Maybe they got too cocky with the polls...

This whole thing reeks of desperation and the insane backlash is the most intense ironing I've seen yet.

What difference at this point does it make!?

>real news
Shlomo plz

Real news is fake news. Partisan news is real. Believe Breitbart and Russian Times. Trust no real news sources.

>Believe Breitbart and Russian Times. Trust no real news sources.

I was only reading breitbart before but I have now added russian times to my bookmarks thanks for the advice kind user

You're welcome. Don't forget infowars, alex jones (buy water filters), timecube and davidicke.com.

>announcement of an announcement

if they have damning information they'd release it now rather than wait

>believing anything at all