>jewish
>redpill me
Not possible, I'm afraid.

Who the fuck did u call jew m8 ?

1v1 me irl u nigger fagget

American education : the post

>Argentine flag
>Jewish
You're a special kind of retarded, aren't you?

Basically, a bunch of us are pissed that the Electoral College prevents us from having much of a say in who wins the presidency, in spite of us being one of the wealthiest, most populated, and most economically important states in the union. So they want us to all go Galt basically.

There's nothing to discuss, except how commiefornia wishes it was Based Texas so badly

See video

Well fellow white man California is in the middle of a large drought, and it turns out that grapes and various other types of grocer product were never meant to be grown in a dessert.
So if they ever lost access to the large amounts of water they import from neighboring states a fairly large par of here economy would be greatly threatened. They shouldn't leave unless they can work out some sort of deal before hand, or they experience enough rainfall to sustain their ludicrously large farming industry.

No one here in California actually thinks its serious.

Republicans will never lose the white house again, ever.

Texas thinks mexicans are white people

Los Angeles reporting in.

Id try to explain the 1488d chess game the (((bourgeoise))) are playing w/ this, but I'm afraid newfaggota cannot undertake such a redpilling.

we all want them gone, but if they dared to leave we would annex the shit out of them since we have military interests there

How likely is it that if Calexit was ever picked up massive momentum, presumably by CA leftists and dem voters, Democrats in DC would be the ones trying to do absolutely everything to stop it?

it's full of illegal spics and fags. wouldn't you want that jettisoned from your country

usdebtclock.org/

California:
>GDP: $2,605,000,000,000
>Debt: $453,000,000,000
>Revenue: $538,000,000,000
>Spending: $521,000,000,000

Texas
>GDP: $1,606,000,000,000
>Debt: $271,000,000,000
>Revenue: $227,000,000,000
>Spending: $251,000,000,000

Also, doesn't like half of Texas's revenue come from FNaF games?

Number one export is entertainment.
>implying that will still be the case if exit
>implying America wouldn't bottleneck you and purposely fuck you up economically.

It's a meme.

>number one export is gay sex followed closely by liberalism and purple haired triggly puffs

I've found this to be good bait on pee stains every time.

litmus test for severe retardation

no redpill just please fuck off california

>No one here in California actually thinks
Ftfy

100%. They would probably resort to assassinations to keep a scrap of power.

If CalExit happens we can officially declare war on them and begin the purging.

if it happens america will be republican forever

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

>Basically, a bunch of us are pissed that the Electoral College prevents us from having much of a say in who wins the presidency

55 votes isn't much of a say?

You realize the amount of electoral college votes allocated is based on population right?

If anything you guys are fucking it up for the rest of us.

Americans might be retarded but cali kids take the cake.

Yeah this, It's a stupid meme that I'm not going to even bother refuting

boils down to: California relies on other states for trade, and most of our GDP comes from the manufacturing and farming sectors which are 90% republican, so the whiny bastards in San Francisco and Pasadena can fuck off

It's the 5th largest economy by itself. So if Cali tries to secede, the US Army, Navy, and Air Force will fuck their assholes straight to hell, and a bunch of rednecks from Alabama will end up being in charge of it for a generation. That means photo ID for voting, proof of citizenship for driver or state ID, eVerify for all licensed businesses, no legal pot in the state, no shitting in public, no hand outs for hobos who can't prove they are vets, etc etc etc.

Seriously, Cali would be stupid to even think about it, because almost all the US military is from the South (Alabama provides 10% of all US military by itself). And it would be the military left in charge after they roll over the dumb shits that thought they could leave the union. The Feddies don't play that game and get damn serious if you try.

What California SHOULD do is to break up into several states instead. But only Texas has the legal right to do that.

Buzzfeed tier clickbait that no one cares about and will never happen. It only gets talked about here because CA is the whipping boy of Sup Forums.

Spic on a mostly spic state

Sadly the drought just ended with these most recent rains. Most state reservoirs are back up to average levels again :(

best state

It would be a good thing but won't happen for a multitude of reasons. Mainly that California's Government wouldn't agree with it due to their heavy reliance on other states for water, and the US government has a shitload of bases on California's Coast that they won't give up.

A bunch of clueless, naive, whiny crybabies that will never amount to anything.

So on average:
California population: 38.8 million (2014)
$67,139 per person
Texas population: 26.96 million (2014)
$59,569 per person

Not taken to consideration how many more shitty millionaires Cali has, bringing the average man down, not including increased purchasing power in Texas, and not including 1.6 times more debt.
Not that any of that really matters

Also, diminishing fresh water. Thanks, Nestle.

>Texas's revenue come from FNaF games?
I don't know what that is, so, maybe?

Saw that posted in other threads. Cool beans
Texans aren't worried about labels. We ain't shallow

DO IT FAGGOTS

They would just become North Mexico. But they will never actually secede. Unfortunately, we're stuck with Californians.

Secret Spic

i actaully know its going to happen. trump is just the reoson this idea has come into the publie eye, but its been a thing for a while. it will happen. california will be split up. you will all see. also earthquakes will make california into islands

Traitors will be executed. Publicly.

>lol southerners and texans are soooo stupid for wanting to secede! 'the south will rise again' is so ridiculous
>trump wins
>OMG WE NEED TO LEAVE HOW CAN WE BE PART OF A COUNTRY THAT DOESN'T FULLY REPRESENT US?!?!?!

Anybody that pushes Calexit is retarded.

this

you know what i love cali. yeah its expensive and we have leftys everywhere. but the state is just a clusterfuck of the whole country. then some asswholes imported all these illegal spics to change the voting block. but this state created regean

People can write up long winded posts about blah blah California has no water or blah blah blah larger California has an economy larger than European countries but all of that means fuck all. California needs the US and the US needs California. Both sides lose immensely from secession and gain absolutely nothing, other than faggots patting themselves on the back on their way to the food line. It's not going to happen, that's all there is to it.

Hows that state income tax treating you?

jesus christ the white fugitives are practically tame compared to the others

The Democrat Party would almost cease to exist overnight

California should go for it so the Republic of Texas can beat the shit out of everyone there.

they forgot one

>jewish
>redpill me
Not possible, I'm afraid.

California banned all their guns and peaceful protests don't do jack shit.

Not an argument.

w-we still have rimfire!

> Northern Cali will break away and form the State of Jefferson

I won't be surprised by the end of this year that we have 52 states.

Jefferson and Puerto Rico (idk why but they hate Mexicans)

Who the fuck keeps making threads about this? I live in California and I haven't heard one purple haired three gendered faggot talk about Calexit in weeks. Get the fuck out Argentinian you fucking Kunta Kinte pygmy

Secret Spic?

california is a shit hole anyway,you would be doing america a favor by leaving

This

Unfortunate Califag here.

its a fucking cesspool state. Brought you by the liberal freaks and illegals that inhabit it.

Alright.
Ill try to give you a greentext
>be california
>liberal safe haven
>tons of illegals who most likely voted
>will never get an audit into vote because it was for hillary
>trump gets elected
>the few non degenerates dont get to celebrate because they will be beaten by the nog if they do and thrown in jail for defending themselves.
>trump still wins The butthurt changes nothing
>#notmypresident
>cali takes it seriously
>we are not gunna be part of a great nation
>we wont have any military
>no guns
>no violence
>liberal paradise
>-55 electoral votes from commifornia.
>america now that the disgusting place (commiefornia) is burning can now thrive.
>america switches to popular vote since it now wouldnt just be the united states of cali and new yahhk.
>no downsides for actual americans

Standard stuff i signed the petition to get rid of them. Its a win for everyone except cali but their too liberal to realize they will be on fire not long after.

Oh one downside. We would have to make the wall bigger.

You can even scroll over the flag and see that it's fucking Argentina.

only in the north
south doesnt get much better when so many people waste water
I used to live next to someone who wasted at least a thousand gallons a day (broken sprinklers, all of them)
water company never came to tell him to shut off, they make too much money from the extra fees

Liberal temper tantrum. Nothing more

>A nigger calling someone a nigger

Only SoCal is degeneracy and worth a few nukes. Northern Cali going inland is worth saving.

redding and above is ok

dude quit being ignorant. cali has a shit load of guns. we have battleships docked on our harbors and we have camp pendleton witch is a gian millitary base right on the coast the size of a city. i hear them bombing all the time. also a shit load of people here are against the liberals and illegals. but of course we dont matter because commifornia right

The constitution won't allow it. End of story.

Wyoming gets 4x the voting power as California per citizen though. This is because the EC is only partially based on population. So include yourself in that retard bin.

The EC exists for a stated reason, a fake reason, and one "secret" reason.

The stated reason? To provide a check against the mob mentality from electing a demagogue. Electors were supposed to be intelligent and educated men of politics (this was back when Senators weren't even voted for).

The "fake" reason? People say it's to balance with populous vs. rural states... but that's crap when you realize that hasn't had much impact until recently (when they limited the size of the house and it's forced the Senate/automatically allocated votes to have more relative power) and that's the stated purpose of the Senate, not the EC

The secret reason? Slaves. Some people tried to push for a direct vote for the President in the Constitution, but slave states wouldn't budge because they wanted a way to make it so they could count their slaves for their population (3/5ths compromise) but not actually count their vote.

So, now that slavery is illegal... we have a system where "learned men of politics" (one elector in WI went on record stating he wasn't even following his State's politics anymore, as he hadn't expected to be called up as WI usually went Dem) that can lead to someone getting the Presidency with less than 25% of the vote.

Good job America.

still a shitty gun state, afaik weren't magazines banned recently or some shit?

>1/3 of state budget from federal funding
>1/4 of KNOWN population living under poverty level
>I'm thirsty, where did all the water go?
>-55 blue electoral votes
>bye Marines

really in everyone's best interest.

They said they dont want a military. Wtf do you mean.

Camp pendelton. So US military. And youre not part of the US so you have an abandoned air base cool.

Cali is losing guns by the second or their illegal. Everything i said was legit. Next year you better turn in all you mags or got to jail forever.

mags over 10 rounds. Even ones that were previously grandfathered in.

I know alot of right wing friends from commiefornia (im ex mil) they constantly talk about moving. Do the same and have fun with your magazine ban.

That's our western flank. There is no scenario where we give it up to Mexicans and eventually millions of screamin' Chinamen. We keep the West Coast, even if it means killing every last man, woman, and child.

Every state gets 2 EC votes just for being in the Union, and at least 1 EC for population (total of 438 divided among the states)
It's almost as if the House of Representatives 435 members and the Senates 100 members all add up to vote for the President. It's a brilliant system but not perfect.
PS stay mad faggot

well played sir

That 1/3rd of their budget is easily offset by the fact that they would no longer pay federal taxes.

Considering that their budget is less than 2/3rds of what they hand off to the Feds, that part would work for them.

The Feds on the other hand would lose 11% of their budget. They definitely don't spend 11% of the federal budget solely on Cali, so it's a net loss for the states that remain.

that's lame as shit, and those that ruined california are coming to texas too.

California is somehow both the greatest and worst state in the union. It really is a microcosm of the country as a whole, the good and the bad.

It's a retarded system that no one else has ever tried to emulate.

Seriously, mathematically you can lose the popular vote in the election by 50 full points (25% to 75%)... but if you won the right votes, you can win the EC.

My rage is old. I've been bitching about the EC since the Clinton era, Trump has nothing to do with my faggotry

Maybe you should study Wyoming for tips on how not to be state full of faggots, then the rest of us would let your votes count more.

The commies are pissed that white people voted in their own interest and this is how they throw a tantrum. If we let them go, they'll collapse and we will take them over again and treat them like we do Puerto Rico (they don't get to vote).

Wait wait.... This could be the best thing ever. Blacks have been looking for a two state solution. We can say that everyone who is black is from california and they are now illegals and then send them back. It would instantly fix the country

they would receive a massive surge of Mexicans and the country of California would become owned and operated by Mexican drug cartels.

Their government wouldn't be able to afford opposition and the unarmed population defenseless. I'm ok with all of this happening.

Yeah, and we all know California would have no qualms about it whatsoever. They do so love to get invaded by beaners after all.

It would be like amputating a gangrenous limb. Very uncomfortable in the short term, but ultimately it would force the Democratic Party back to the center or (even better) destroy it entirely, which would be better for the country in the long term.

Plus we can just extort them when they run out of water.

I'm not from Cali, and my votes count more than theirs do.

Wyoming is a filler state. I say this as someone who lives in flyover territory. You'd have to find someone living in the state to actually teach you something... which is harder than you'd think.

Well, Clinton got elected thanks to dickery by Perot. Clinton didn't have a majority either, but Perot stole enough votes from Bush so Clinton got the plurality.

Honestly, it doesn't make much a difference if we use an electoral college or popular vote. And other nations have similar systems where the popular vote is then filtered through another system (ie, Parliament).

Cali and new york would decide then. Every election. They dont give a fuck about farmers. Just wine and weed. So they vote in people who fuck non degenerates over. Then the world goes to shit. Sounds pretty ok to me.

Not exactly, since DC gets 3 votes in the EC, even though it doesn't have voting representation in the House (and has no representation at all in the Senate). That would make it 102 votes (50 states + DC) based on existing and 436 votes based on population (435 representatives in the states and the 1 nonvoting representative for DC).

"We welcome you with open arms"
"We have no food but a fucking ton of weed and wine"
"And more than enough diversity but we could always use more"

This is something I could support. Use them for the economic benefits, but completely shut Californians from having any say in national politics. What is the downside???

Actually thats a pretty great idea.

Not even close.

That's a really common (and stupid) argument for keeping the EC. Problem? It ignores the conservative voters in those states, and overstates the impact of the urban hubs.

Take the entire Eastern Seaboard. Add in the entire population of California. Make every citizen vote Democrat, and have them turn out to the polls with historic turnout numbers.

You still don't break 50%, even with 100% party alignment. You'd need democrats from middle America to tip them over.

Then remember the fact that even New York had 38% go for Trump, and many conservatives stay home because they know their vote doesn't count in the liberal stronghold.

The EC system creates "strongholds" all over the country for Presidential elections, and divides up issues and makes people think states are all one party or the other (what about Conservative upstate New York?).

It's a shit system.

So majority of california and new york arent democrat?

oklahoma is literally an extension of texas I don't see why you even bother hating it

They are, but if you could read I just showed how even if they were 100% democrat, they couldn't automatically dictate the results for the country.

Instead of actually pursuing votes from the people, Candidates only visit perceived swing states in a winner take all system.

Also, isn't that a stupid argument to make in the first place? Shouldn't you want a system that represents the ideal your country was founded upon? (power comes from the people)