your Jewish handlers bow down to these brothers

> your Jewish handlers bow down to these brothers

Take the Bogdanoff pill before it's too late

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/who are they/country/ar/
youtube.com/watch?v=G2A-uxwQS-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Already have m8

The bogpill made the redpill look like a walk in the park. There's no turning back now.

who are these guys?

A meme that some dick monglers are trying to push far to hard.

ok, but who are they?

Old French tv celebs that also published some physics papers. They are twins and both are addicted to plastic surgery, they didn't used to look like that.

Forced

A pair French of science fiction authors and hoaxers who fucked themselves up harder than pic related with plastic surgery

Watch how fast they kill this thread now. We're on to something

ok, but....WHO are they?
shill

This meme is growing on me. Making fun of excessive plastic surgery in general really. Comical looking fellows - I don't think I could manage a conversation with them and keep a straight face.

someone debrief these newfags

If you can't Google their name and find out then you don't deserve to know.

You argies really are niggers.

Let's just say that the Rothschilds bow to them.

I worry this meme is being pushed to make our hate for Jews seem just as ridiculous.

Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs. In contact with aliens. Possess psychic-like abilities. Control france with an iron but fair fist. Own castles & banks globally. Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line. Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city). Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth. First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies. both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51. Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them. They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world. You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now. The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land? theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html They learned fluent French in under a week. Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff. The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society. In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

never go full bog dog

>all these newfags who don't know the bog thread protocol
Lurk more before you take the pill

They haven't had any cosmetic surgery. They even say so in a video.

What have they seen? What do they see? What will they see?

A quick run down on the Bogdanoff twins

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

I know one thing for shore. My poop is real because I have shitty fingers. It's all over my keys. My dick is empty but my belly is full. I get off on the idea of having a woman piss all over my dick even though I hate women I still think the warm golden stream would give a peasant sensation. If you turd into a condom and put it in the freezer you can later use it as a dildo and pretend it's Olaf of Frozen fame's carrot cock sliding up your pretty little asshole.

My large empty balls sack flaps in the wind as I fart. My testicles look like small withered grapes for some raisin. Make American Grapes Again! Monkey nigger ape rape porch mexicants not welcome unless they are swinging from the tree! I hate muslims and jews.

Anus Anus Anus Dick and Balls Hairy titted whores. I want to kiss you on the lips and give you a french kiss on your roast beef vagina you disgusting cunt. Kill yourself Kill yourself. Baked beaners are toast. Billed Wall! Mean magic; is real.

What haven't they?

Is it available as a suppository?

get lost shills

interesting, but who. are. they.?

I used to be like you. Then I took the bog pill. Take the bog pill.

I think this summarizes it breddy well

You wouldn't believe me if I told you, kid.

>the phone call that elected Donald Trump

Bogdanoff is greatest ally!

This should explain everything

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?!?!?!

well, i know my life is in danger just for asking the question...the answer...is that hard to believe?

actually, yes. still dont know who they are tho

this is a forced cia meme prototype like dat boi

do you think they ever.....you know.....with each other?

What's their endgame?

preservation of the cosmos and the circle of life

Daily Reminder: Bogs are casted center stage to normalize face/body dysmorphia and any freaky physical characteristics.

Soon we'll see the real string pullers.

Most of the media will say "Oh thats a really extensive Botox" but they're nephilim

Giants, abominations. Just wait fuckers, you aint seen nothin' yet!

YOU ASK THIS EVERY SINGLE DAY ALL DAY WHY??????? ITS ALWAYS YOU ASKING ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/who are they/country/ar/

Do you think they blow each other?

What do they see? What have they seen? Wht will they see??????

unnatural, unclean, abominable.

I got you my ape friend

The BogBros are one single entity capable of communicating and moving independently from each other, but are part of the same being.

They operate in the ethereal realm and can transform into an infinite number of beings. It is said they are the creator or have direct communication with the creator, likely one of many gods.

It is also known that they do indeed control Hollywood, pic related.

Who the fuck are these abominations? I am so fucking sick of seeing dude on the lefts ugly fucking face

i need someone to make an animated gif of them bobbing their heads in the night at the roxbury car

This and the Balkanpill are hardest

LE HYBERJOOS :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

>surgery
Good try kikestein

why are you monitoring me? you work for them!!

cant read that right now, gotta run for my life, again
BOGBYE BOGFRIENDS

They didn't have plastic surgery..
It's just a result of becoming theoretical physicists of their calibre.

PLS SOMEONE NIGHT AT THE BOGDANBURY GIF PLS PLS PLS

>Still believes in the plastic surgery hoax

They admitted to not having any sort of botox

They have to take these forms otherwise your internal organs would liquidize at just seeing a glimpse of their true form.

The bog twins mortal enemy

>Watch how fast they kill this thread now. We're on to something

Oh yeah once the Chin Charts gets posted its going fucking down!

OP will get banned for this... SAD!!!

OP sacrifice will be remembered!

away evil dogger :(

YOU KNOW WHATS NEXT

Bogpill video

youtube.com/watch?v=G2A-uxwQS-8

Quick rundown on this video:

>12th generation spaceship
>decades ahead of their time
>invented cell phone 1980, and laid groundwork for internet
>Nostradamus like foresights into future
>Understood the Big Bang in 3 minutes of studying
>Have had no cosmetic work done
entering the 4th plane does that to you
>Chins grew because there was no room for their brains
>Bogda Bogda Bogdanov hit pop song made exclusively with and about their chins
>To Chinfinity and beyond

I wonder how they managed to travel to our realm from the other side of the fun house mirror?
Do you think I would look grotesque to their kind?

The meme that saved Sup Forums

i know. pls dont

They're onto it

>youtube.com/watch?v=G2A-uxwQS-8

Wow Great Rare "Action Chin" Footage!

Bogdanoffs are able to see the 4th dimension. This gives them power over time.

Damnit. Go away evil dogger.

>Is it available as a suppository?
The hardest pill you never swallow.

Force that bogpill deep.
No pain.
No gain.

Bogged

>That hardest pill you never swallow.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on these fuys?

>wake up
>hear someone breathing heavily
>look down at the bottom of your bed and see this
What would you do?

>To Chinfinity and Beyond
Can this be our new motto please?

Could the infamous "Big" Bang theory be wrong

Could it have been a "Bog" Bang?

Realize it's a projection from space and answer the call

go away evil dogger

Furiously begin to jack off.

Well said brother

Good answer

Well said bogbro.

The big bog theory is the BogBros creating the universe, so yes.

Bow down

My bogometer just triggered, Avant le Big Bang.

well i must be the other brother so we will plot the takeover of the world

don't you mean bog down?

When the mods stared deleting these threads i knew i had made the right choice in taking the bogpill

Of course the French control everything

Is that a pile of barf on the floor? Come here evil dogger

>when you're so smart your brain reshapes your face

go away evil dogger

The Bogdanoffs are rich but not nearly as influential as they claim. They are just attention whores who want to be famous.

I never looked back after taking the bogpill, it opens up a lot of new holes in your life

The bogbros are students of James Woods.

Bog in most slavic languages means God

Are you a Rothschild?

>The man on the other end of the phone.

The song that defined a generation: