LOL: r/asianmasculinity are more paranoid than the negroes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7EUBFxsadl0

Triggered by that commercial of all things, they think Orbit gum is telling Asian women to leave Asian men to be with white men.

THAT is fucking paranoia if I've ever see it, it's more disconnected from reality than the negroes that they a negro is shot because he's a negro, not because he's trying to fight a police officer.

Fucking LOL, these rent seeking groups are the most REALITY denying people I've ever seen, they mock us when we can point to numerous BM and WF couples being featured on TV, yet THIS IS their evidence for anti Asian bias. Total nutjobs LMAO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=52Z5ob-6jNI
reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/5o8qkp/orbit_gum_tells_af_to_leave_am/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fjh3TxOHCxE
youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/5n7h2d/prove_me_wrong_hollywood_executives_helped_create/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews promote racemixing, glad that the some of the asians aren't blind to it.

I tried to watch it with an open mind, but yeah, I don't really see an anti AMAF/pro WMAF thing there.

I do think it's genuinely a bad commercial though. It's basically promoting divorce. Kind of particularly at Asians, so I do see why they wouldn't like it.

But I don't see how it's anti AMAF/pro WMAF.

Racemixing is degenerate. Stop fucking Asian girls.

Is there something I'm missing?
I didn't see a single white guy

I bet you this was just because somebody wanted more diversity in advertising

Lmao fucking beta gooks. Such a clear case of projecting their insecurity

It's actually really funny.

>"We want more Asians on television!"
>All right... here's some random Asian characters
>"No! You have them with black/white partners! You need to respect Asian couples!"
>All right... here's a commercial with only Asians
>"RACIST ANTI ASIAN MALE/ASIAN FEMALE PROPAGANDA"

On the other hand, this really is a shitty commercial though. Promoting divorce in a more "traditional" people? Fucking Jews.

That is just anti male bullshit, actually.

Here is one on the same theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=52Z5ob-6jNI

Every man can agree these degenerate commercials need to stop.

It is basically undermining marriage between Asians and all the traditional things Asian couples aspire to and traditionally value.
In particular promoting the Asian female's rejection of those things

Well on don't see how it's promoting racemixing. I mean it doesn't mention white guys at all.

It does promote being a stuck up bitch and leaving a guy at the altar like that's a morally acceptable thing to do.

How many of you are offended by the Miss Dior commercial here ? You should be. Feminism is a cancer. All men need to stand up to it. At least the guys on reddit aren't being nu-male cucks.

Link the actual page instead of just saying what they think. Also they hate Blacks now because Steve Harvey said Asian guys are ugly losers.

Hey, they are in the same position we are to the niggers.

Don't laugh at them, you are doing the same shit the left does to us every time we bring up race mixing stuff.

Triggered sexpat detected

Only reason white guys go for Asian girls is because white girls would never go out with them

but none of us are more paranoid than the scary white man.

>that commercial

What did they mean by this

Read the comments, some seem to support white genocide and are blaming it on whites

I dated an asian girl for a year or so, seeing asian men get angry is so hilarious. Every attractive asian I know is with a white guy, natural selection is doing work.

reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/5o8qkp/orbit_gum_tells_af_to_leave_am/

Also that is a legitimately attractive asian woman, which is somewhat rare in western media. So I do get that some are upset that the one time they cast a hot asian girl she is rejecting an asian guy.

>It is basically undermining marriage between Asians and all the traditional things Asian couples aspire to and traditionally value.

This. Rejection of traditional Asian values and support of Muh Liberated Women is implicitly pro-racemixing. Because, well, we all know what women do when they get liberated.
The only reason Sup Forums doesn't see it is because they've been so desensitised by the BLATANT IN YOUR FACE white-woman-runs-off-with-black-man-caressing-his-crotch of Western TV that they can no longer detect subliminal shit like this.

t. wmaf

wrong. some asians are more attractive than white girls. just because I get bored of becky and fuck with a filipina girl for a few months don't mean I can't go get another becky. plus I spent a couple years in Hawaii I had no choice as a young white dude.

>asians to americans
also
>LOL
>LMAO
>>>/reddit/ back you go faggot

White guy here, holy shit that commercial turned me on so much. I'm going to go the first Asian wedding I see and start hitting on the bride, then when she reciprocates, because she obviously will, we'll drive away leaving all the butthurt Asians in the dust, later after we're done fucking we'll chew Orbitz gum and post shit online about how Asians have small dicks.

>this is what r/asianmasculinity actually believes

Attacks on Asian masculinity are attacks on white identity

(((They))) want to tear them down so that they develop a hatred of whites and vote Globalist

The redpilled move is to stand up to the Jew by supporting our Asian brethren

My mates father divorced my mates mother about 5 years ago and since then went ah fuck it and met a 20 year old girl in vietnam, built a mansion there and now has a girl.

I'd do the same thing.

>Attacks on Asian masculinity are attacks on white identity
>(((They))) want to tear them down so that they develop a hatred of whites and vote Globalist

yeah, stand with the dudes screaming "white genocide" and have whole subs saying "WE NEED TO GET WHITE GIRLS TO SHOW ASIAN GIRLS WE CAN" I saw a post where this dude said "even if you don't think white girls are attractive, take one for the team" and it was upvoted a shit ton lol

can we really be surprised at their reaction? it's the same way a lot of us react to the meme of black dudes stealing white womens.

nobody likes to see their females abandon their own kind.

i think that the way forward in combating (((their))) influence is if we form a coalition of the men/women of multiple races who simply want the race mixing propaganda to stop.

think about it, there's an entire middle ground that we haven't broken, instead we are several disparate groups each blaming each other rather than the real source of the problem.

look at (pic related) this dude said this was the "most racist commercial he's ever seen" it's literally an asian girl chewing gum while she drives away from an asian dude

oh and as a follow-up thought:

of all of the mongrel races, asians are pretty fucking based. they are generally law abiding, they generally learn to fit in to society and don't act like a bunch of fucking animals, and they actually apply themselves and make good lives for themselves.

i don't understand the asian hate.

I think the mass ingress to Asian women comes from the west being infected. You're options are
>continue your blood line with pure white genes, have a son or daughter who will almost certainly be compromised and resort to degeneracy no matter how you raise them; meanwhile your wife is blacked.
>Ricemix, sacrifice pure blood lines but gain a likely loyal wife who has a higher chance of respecting you as a man and has pride in her heritage (unless you go for the ones looking you whitemix), and have a son or daughter who stands a chance of either being raised respectably or just becoming a hapa loser.

Why do they hate Steve Harvey so much? I'm confused.

Maybe so, but r/asianmasculinity is blaming white people for this commercial, saying whites want to promote white male asian female miscegenation.

This could actually be really great. If we could redpill Asians on the Jew it could help our movement tremendously.

he implied that asian dudes cant get white or black pussy

my thoughts exactly bro.

they need to be redpilled on the GREATEST ALLY
they could become a great asset in the war for the future.

They'll never be redpilled. It's an SJW sub. Actual conservative Asian men might be able to work with people like us that desire ethnic nationalist states, but those people are convinced that things like "white privilege" and "institutional racism" are real phenomena. They're mostly beyond our help, the sub is just fuck whitey.

This is not a good pic to make the point about beta sexpats.

John Derbyshire was a legitimate god-fearing missionary, went to China in the 70s to spread the gospel, fell in love with a Falun Gong qt, and did the Christian thing and married her. All decades before betaman wmaf became a meme.

There's so many LEGIT examples of whitey getting a gook girl because he's an ugly nerd that it always annoys me when people post this one, which is basically an alpha anticommunist crusader bringing his Deus Vult convert waifu back from the Siege of Jerusalem, hanging up his shield, and living a life of domestic bliss and children.

Shame about the Supreme Gentleman, but hey, can't win 'em all.

I agree, but their reaction to it is that white men are perpetuating this to steal Asian women. More like (((white men))). Moreover, it was never implied that she was leaving her Asian boyfriend for a white guy. If a corporation was pushing that, I'd support telling them to fuck off.

perhaps most of their perceived oppression is because they see all this bullshit media propaganda about how every white man wants to fuck yellow gash and that every asian woman wants a strong white man. shit like that drive you to hate whites so much that you become an sjw. we all know sjw is basically anti-white, so if you're pissed at whites it's not a stretch to turn to the sj crowd.

what we need is an effective way of BREAKING THE CONDITIONING as AJ would say for the asian community.

Maybe they shouldn't be a fucking embarrassment and they'd have some role models to look up to.

My parents are Asian and think Jews control the media, and they also think that'a perfectly okay.

they have been programmed to have that reaction. but propaganda can work both ways. maybe we need to promote virtues such as having pride in your heritage, pride in your culture, wanting to preserve those things, promoting ethnic nationalism, saying that it's okay to be a closed culture rather than the current status quo which is inclined toward "open" (diluted/non-cohesive) cultures.

if we do this, it may even be that some minorities will desire to return to their ethnic home state. not all of them, but some.

how do they feel about the promotion of race-mixing, and the self-hate that is instilled in many asians by the JCM?

Pol reacts the same way to black men having first pick of the females.

Never asked them. They only mentioned Jewish control of the media as the reason why Americans are so pro-Israel.

Why does any minority besides the injun and the nog get to bitch about any race issue?

If you don't like western media then fucking leave. No one begged or forced you to come here and it's not your fucking country.

>My parents are Asian

Wait, what are you?

>promote virtues such as having pride in your heritage, pride in your culture, wanting to preserve those things, promoting ethnic nationalism, saying that it's okay to be a closed culture rather than the current status quo which is inclined toward "open" (diluted/non-cohesive) cultures.

This is literally what is promoted for every ethnicity other than whites

Dude no. Only white trash whores burn coal.

That commercial was broadcast in Hong Kong

Ah. Well then.

Fucking Jews.

you should try to subtly find out if they have an opinion one way or the other. maybe complain to them about how the media portrays asian men yadda yadda.

not exactly, the whole SJW shit is about making an "inclusive" culture rather than saying that they should remain separate and mutual respect for different ethnic cultures wanting to remain cohesive rather than mixed. it's a nuanced argument, and i'm probably not explaining it as well as i think.

but i think it's possible that we could co-opt the SJW mantra of having pride in your culture, by following it to its logical conclusion that cultures weren't meant to be mixed.

>Live in a country with an extremely low Asian population
>DUDE WHY ARE THERE FEW ASIAN ROLE MODELS??????
Just go back to your country of origin? It's so weird.

of course we have a lot of work to do in removing the anti-white component from the picture.

>the donger need food
what the fuck does this mean? When the fuck has anyone ever said this in real life, let alone a woman towards an asian?

HAHAHAHAHA

Pan-faced chinky gook rat subhumans are fucking hideous lmao. They're so ugly, so insecure, and so socially-inept. Gas the disgusting mongrels now. Fucking gross.

I'm sure these prime aged girls were rejected by stormcucks

When has a Jew emerged from behind a lightpole to cunningly wring his hands as the White Man falls into yet another of the Jew's schemes?

Never, but Sup Forums uses that as a general way to refer to the Jew's capacity for scheming. That guy is doing what Sup Forums does, hyperbole for the sake of making a point.

>make fun of /r/asianmasculinity and /r/hapas
>still plan on dating/marrying an asian because they're "honorary whites"
>spawn some mentally ill hapa children that won't look anything like you
>they go to /r/asianmasculinity and /r/hapas because they hate their lives
This is you

american culture reference

youtube.com/watch?v=Fjh3TxOHCxE

Hey Howard, there's your chinaman!

>meme the trumpster into the highest office in the land
>knowing about (((their))) d&c tactics
>knowing that race mixing is part of that tactic (causing jealousy between men of different races)
>engage in petty pissing matches about "muh race is better than yours"
>don't form a coalition of redpilled people from all races to out-jew the jews

KEK SPEAKS

THE ASIANS WILL BE PERMAKEKED

(p.s. im not a costa rican welfare queen, i got banned for posting spicy huma abedin leaks, U S A, U S A, U S A)

Went to a uni that was like 50% Asian, can confirm that most asian girls went for whites since the guys were beta af. They're salty for the same reason Sup Forums gets salty about bm/wf couples

To be fair though all Asian guys have to do is stop being beta retards and actually approach their fucking women.

>To be fair though all White guys have to do is stop being beta retards and actually approach their fucking women.
try that on some of those fucking retarded "queens of spades" white womenz.

Lmao what a bunch of pussies. Racism only exists towards men and ugly women. Everyone has to deal with some shit in their life. These fags can't handle reel lyfe

I love how the asian guys who discuss this shit are always like "as if asian women act this way!"

Asian women hate asian men. they literally act exactly this way.

There are literally these clubs (there is a docu on Netflix about it) where hot Japanese chicks PAY to hang out with dudes, like Geishas. They just entertain them, flirt with them, kiss them and drink profusely. And they get paid to do this. It's non-cucked Japanese dudes and a substantial portion of tall, built Westeners. tiny waifus go there for their birthday.

t. went to japan, biggu american benis

Now there you have a point. It really comes down to parentage. Asian men are raised by obnoxious "Tiger moms" and beta Asian fathers.

Those white women you mentioned are raised by trailer trash whites, or without fathers at all.

The problem with wmwf relations is that wf engage in divorce too much, the problem with amaf relations is that am won't fucking approach their women.

Also Asians do have a point that American media has beta-fied the Asian male, but you can fuck off back to China or Japan etc. to avoid that problem and be with your own people.

>Who is Bruce Lee

Asian dudes are just whining.

That place has turned into a fucking shithole.
Can't take any banter.

>some asians are more attractive than white girls.

Lol at your level of delusion.

The asian men are right. This commercial is a hot asian woman leaving her asian man with a British narrator promoting it.

I hope they rise up and put their sexy little chingy chong white cock worshipping sluts back in line.

But when Sup Forums jokes about jews like that, there's a reasoning behind the imaginary scenario
"the donger needs food" makes absolutely no sense as a standalone phrase

I can't watch at the moment but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and assume it's a movie quote intended to make fun of asian people. That makes a little more sense but it's still just meaningless nonsense outside the context of knowing it's from a movie

>Also Asians do have a point that American media has beta-fied the Asian male, but you can fuck off back to China or Japan etc. to avoid that problem and be with your own people.
since they aren't going anywhere any time soon, they could serve as temporary allies in the information/political war against the globalists and kikes.

>Anri Okita isn't more attractive than Rosie 'o Donnel
Come on now, dude, let's not get retarded.

t. Chen Woo Weng

they're aiming at the wrong targets.

some of them seem to reference jewish media with the ((())) but the bulk of that forum directs their hate at white men because its the lazy way out.

They want to be sjws because they're weak and cowardly. If they are worth saving they'll join us as nationalists in places like Sup Forums. If they aren't worth it as human beings, they'll remain lost and stabbing shadows.

how do you not realize he's correct? just look at that sub, it's brimming with anti-white SJW rhetoric, which is precisely what the globalists want.

go read my other posts because i think we're on to something.

>Asians cry about kung-fu stereotypes constantly
>"Why don't we have any masculine role models?"

Fuckin chinks man

or maybe asian girls are just better looking and nicer and more interesting.

you sound like a jealous feminist.

>no more yanky my wanky The finger need food
lmao holy shit I'm in tears, why is this so funny

cause they qt traps

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

wtf is up with the dude on the lefts head its fucking like a crescent moon

this is Sup Forums with black men LOL

That place is so fucking pathetic it blows my mind. They constantly fight for their self-interests, call any asian woman that dates outside her race a racetraitor while hypocritically bitching about the fact that they can't date white women.

Where's the anti-asian couple conspiracy in this? I'd interpret it as women being cunts again.

Are the Chinese being whiny fags again?

Race mixing is not natural. That couple won't have a kid that belongs to a nation and culture. They are a walking promotion of the one world order globalist agenda.

Honestly I just think it's hilarious that there's a hive of Asian men on reddit policing everything that comes out on mainstream media in an attempt to emasculate themselves. When they can't see the real problem is the lack of sexual dimorphism and short stature of most chinks.

reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/5n7h2d/prove_me_wrong_hollywood_executives_helped_create/

I was just reading this shit.

wow, don't they get that america is a white country?

I don't walk into china and complain that the movies have asian heroes and then complain that the president who was elected was also asian "because of that".

fuck. jesus christ. gtfo chinks.

yes sweetie you are free from the bonds of the horrible patriarchal figure known as a husband

but please don't stop buying our 200 dollar perfumes, sephora make up, and overpriced clothes, goy- i mean girl

What you call hate for Asians is white people not wanting to be demographically replaced in their own nations. Why is it so hard to understand that it doesn't matter how nice or smart or law abiding a non white is if they don't belong in a white nation?

you're fucking geeked if you think they are zero attractive asian women. Idk where you are from but i've seen a lot of em, I prefer white girls more in general but cmon.

Not always. Some guys are just more attracted to asian women. My favorite is westernized asian girls and white/asian girls.

there are***

No person who has pride in their heritage will miscegenate.

>I hope they rise up and put their sexy little chingy chong white cock worshipping sluts back in line.

Good luck, the BWC meme is dug in deep