HAPPENING

We have code YELLOW Sup Forums i repeat we have code YELLOW. The power is down in Holland.

We have no lights, food is rotting in the fridge, no running water, cant have my pre-bed fap.

My phone is low on juice and I cant recharge. Tell us whats happening! Did the US get nuked? Are the Russians invading? Is the God Emperor still alive?!

Fuck fuck fuck Sup Forums im freaking out its so dark. Everything is Blacked.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/juventamusic/status/821199147273482242
webmshare.com/Je1z7
youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dire situation
>no power
>phone only lifeline
>running low on battery
>better ask Sup Forums

the world is the same as you left it nederlander

>Everything is Blacked
You have the EU to blame for that

time stamp of dead light city

take a picture of your neighborhood.

>yuros are actually this fucking domesticated
you can live without power for a bit you faggit.

Try living in a area where several feet of snow dump on you and leave you stranded and in the dark on a yearly basis.

So, EU is finally falling apart?

Fuck no aint gonna show u fags where I live. Isnt CNN covering it?

Can confirm.

Running generator since 20 minutes.
WTF is going on.

no it isnt and =dont be a nog you can just take a picture outside your window

fix'd

take a picture of dead light city since op wont do it

bump for shit post baits to go away

I would too

Where do you think will have happenng info unfiltered?

No, not really. They hardly covered when power went out over a huge breadth of southern CA and AZ a few years back, thry're not gonna cover Holland of all places short of a nuke

How much time passed since it started?

So, how long has this lasted user? Don't Europeans have short power outages ever or what?

>Not telling Sup Forums. IMMEDIATELY when you stumble into a happening

kys my son

There u go user. I sjit you not this is what im seeing. I live in the city center

All I know is in Texas National Guard has been called to base. Apparently there is a lot of movement in the Gulf of Mexico too. It seems there is a huge happening afoot will post more as I learn

>We have code YELLOW Sup Forums i repeat we have code YELLOW. The power is down in Holland.

Awesome, go outside and look at the milky way

this image is solid black. even if your camera was in pitch there would still be non-black pixels. try again.

faggotry

About 30 mins I was fapping then it all went down

This, post pics OP

wasn't there an actual conspiracy behind california power problems? like some company was manipulating power costs and nobody could do shit about it?

black image from MS paint

Probably not happening but eitherway

>30 minutes
Fucking weak baby yuropoors, talk to me again when you go off for days

twitter.com/juventamusic/status/821199147273482242

i checked twitter and multiple people are reporting it op might be a faggot unless this is a ruse

>not printing out emergency fap materials

BREAKING NEWS!

This man was seen at a major Dutch power facility shortly before the outage began.

>The Dutch got blacked

>current year
>not being a prepper
Honestly, you deserve whatever happens.

It's real

K..

K...keep me posted.

No you're just a fucking yuropoor

They said it could happen man, same here in Belgium and France also

Looks like the Netherlands forgot to pay the USA their electricity bill.

Aint gonna get better than this

>Amsterdam

Kanker daar gaad de wied :DDD

Wtf are you on about

Now is the time. Cleanse your city under the cover of the darkness.

>One does not simply find a dindu in the dark senpai desu

You should be sleeping anyway.

The oceans have come to reclaim their rightful lands, baby

Get a gun OP

Forgot to add the second image im high so sue me

>Bitches don't know about my night vision

fuke u ameri-kyke you fatass burger

Guys relax, you got cucked by renewable energy remember?

just wait for a stiff breeze to pick up soon

Sounds like a windstorm, these have a tendency to happen. Light some candles, grab blankets, and get cozy. Where I live this generally happens once or twice a year in the winter when the weather gets bad (-20F temps, 50mph winds, etc) and it's something that we just learn to deal with. People who are too sheltered to get by for a day or two without power will have to learn the hard way.

A lot of fucking electricity in Lithuania LIKE FUCKING 1000000 NIGGAWATTS. And no Russians on the horizon except for my friend Evgeniy.

Russian frogs blew all the transformerz

Power is down in holland... pfft. Who cares

infrastructure is shit. That's like a fucking weekly occurance.

A squirrel probably chewed through the extension cord you had running to Duesseldorf.

>inb4 invasion
this would be the perfect time dont keep this post as a nusance it might happen

This thread is really funny.

Do Europeans never get power shortages? This really shows my life experience is third world tier.

BRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPYTTTTTTTPHCHCHCHFLFLFLFFF

Think of all the carbon that is being saved.

Ik zit lekker comfy in Hoorn, geen stroomstoring hier.

Always laugh when I read this meme language. Knowing German helps you understand though.

I remember an outage about 15 years ago. It lasted about 4 hours. Nothing really happened but people were talking about it the next day

BUT: This was in a small town before the immigrationing

Amsterdam is a big city full of boons and kebabs.

5 minutes without electricity and niggers and running amok while beards stone hookers in the street

webmshare.com/Je1z7
>webmshare.com/Je1z7
webmshare.com/Je1z7

HOLY FUCK ITS REALLY HAPPENING THE FUCKING EXPLOSION WAS SO LOUD I CANT HEAR SHIT I THINK IM DEATH GUYS GET TO FUCKING SAFETY NOWWWWW

>and niggers and running amok
I thought you were a white country.

I think here we get a outage at the very least once per year running from 1 minute to 12 hours without electricity.

I live in a particular place where stupid fucking truckers keep crashing on the lighting posts and shuts my house down. I fucking hate it so I suffer from outage like every 5 months for 6 hours each.

Do Europeans still use posts for electricity or is it all underground?

>power is down
>cellular antenna still work

>I thought you were a white country.

We were :)

We mistook your flag for Russia and dropped an EMP on you guys. Our bad.

Damn that was badass, got any more brrrt?

>We have no lights, food is rotting in the fridge, no running water
>tfw this is happens to me on a mounthly basis
>tfw yuropean pussies wouldn't stand a week in war conditions when we invide

Holy shit what is this? That was fucking awesome.

some sandnigger fried itself again when it thought the wall socket was your wife Sven. Go check the fusebox.

>going full BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT

This is a happening I could get behind

wat lul je

What the actual fuck, Pajeet?

Bullshit

Wasn't a conspiracy. Outside power suppliers decided to drive up the cost of power in California. So they started "dumping" the power they generated off line, reducing the supply available for Cali. A few rolling brown outs, a few sweating their ass off in the heat sessions, and the state of California agreed to pay more for electricity.

The "unusual" buyer that came on the scene and started offering a better price than Calif for all the juice turned out to be a speculative branch of the power generators. In other words, their "lets make more money in the future" branch decided to pay "slightly more" than Cali for the power generated to create a shortage to up the price Cali pays electricity.

Of course, if Cali hadn't prevented any new power plants from being built over the past 30 years and hadn't knocked down so many of its on hydro-power generating plants, they couldn't get screwed by their out of state power vendors.

Isn't that Adam from Mythbusters?

I get frequent power outages where I live in Australia, especially on hot days where everyone has the air con on.

can someone please explain what the fuck i just watched

Counter Rocket, Artillery, and Mortar (CRAM). Basically, a Close in Weapons System (CIWS) mounted on a flatbed instead of a ship. Meant to shoot down indirect weapons fire.

Isn't it daytime there, right now? Just go outside.

Moar!

but why would they need that?

Did you die?

>Dat filename
Top Lel

Why do you have footage of British military action?

powers out

>how u posting faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

charge your phone in your car ya dingus

why don't you have a generator??

Hey, it's winter. Just put your food outside.

We have something called 4g. You know, that mobile netwerk. Work pretty much all the time. And OP is fag, calling out holland while it's only in the cockroach village called amsterdam.

Niggers

If there was an actual widespread blackout the cell towers would be down too.

Unless they have emergency generators, idk.

When

was

this

taken

It is not widespread. Only amsterdam and surroundings. Let's say an area as big as new york of not way smaller. OP just being a fag and overreacting.

It's still good over here

Entire toothpaste country doesn't paybill, wonders why power is shut off.