Anyone had an experience in the "International baccalaureate" school?

Anyone had an experience in the "International baccalaureate" school?

Would your typical Hitler's re-incarnation Sup Forumsack survive it? better yet actually gain usable knowledge?

Thanks.

Depends where you go. If it's in Sweden you are fucked but I have a friend who went to one in Mexico and he supported Trump.

I went to one, I didn't do IB I did a levels. Apparently it's quite rough - the extended essays and CAS take up a ton of time and don't really get you a large amount of points.
Also underage b&

Taco here, I am actually on my way out.

Took IB Spanish A after Spanish 3 because the equivalent college course had an entry fee and I was required to take a language course each year.
Only 3 kids in the class where actually there for the diploma, and they where rich
Never revealed my power level to my pro-immigration teacher

Underageb&.

Anyway, back when I was there, it wasn't anything terribly special. Granted, it was in Middle School, so I suppose other anons might have had different High School experiences.

I never noticed anything significantly different about the course material. We were just stuck with far more homework than our non-IB counterparts.

I suppose it'll look nice on a College application, but aside from that it's not a huge deal. I would say it's certainly not worth the effort. Just try hard in College, that's what matters.

IB student, finished in 2011. No idea if it's gotten worse. Final score was 41/45, pretty pissed because my easy elective courses (Psych and European history) gave me 5s instead of the 7s I was predicted. Came as a complete shock because from the gate I was getting 7s in those courses; turns out our grader for the finals thought of herself as some sort of God or whatever. The appeals didn't change anything but it didn't really matter anyways since I went to college In the US.

European history was pretty based, we spent all of our time reading about different perspectives on the events between 1890 and 1950 in Europe. We debated everything from Trotskyism v Leninism, whether Hitler was an opportunist or actually had a grand plan for Germany, Bolsheviks v Mensheviks, and a great deal of time spent bashing the allied powers for their utter retardation with the Treaty of Versailles and the League of Nations.

Psych we actually learned about the biological perspective and the cognitive perspectives a lot more, and bashed the shit out of the sociocultural perspectives for being based on almost nothing scientific.

The other subjects like math chem and English were boilerplate. English was a real bitch but I was happy to pull a 7.

Not sure if my school was the exception but I don't remember any SJW retardation, not even the subtle kind.

I took it, HL Math Physics and English with a physics EE. Got my diploma mailed in recently

I would say more than any other course theory f knowledge tends to push Sup Forumsack unfriendly ideas like cultural relativism and such.

They basically have a whole list of ways you can know something from math to religion to "indigenous knowledge" and no, white people cannot be indigenous.

Plus there'e the whole promoting internationalism aspect of it, like how they ship your exams to places like India to be graded

At the end of the day though you aren't going there to discuss politics, you are going to learn tons of other stuff and much of that can depend on the teachers

Pol isn't like Hitler at all. They're an angry collection of mostly disenfranchised white guys who caught on to the Ashkenazis lies. This lie is most relevant to them, but the Jew has affected all mankind. Hitler wanted nationalism for all nations, and for all people to love themselves as well. Hitler was also one of the smartest men alive, just read his book.

As for the IB, I took it in a British-run school (Brit teachers and staff) but in America. I don't think it's for the average pol because it isn't for the average person in general. Pol isn't more intelligent than anyone, they're just enlightened to a degree. I think you guys would get a kick out of Theory of Knowledge.
> but how do we KNOW that there were 6gorillion?

To add, I took HL:

> English, Business, History

SL:

> Biology, French, Maths

Usually IB schools are segregated, they have the IB/Pre-IB programs where the poz is doled out, and then the courses for the rest of the people/niggers.
I took a few Pre-IB courses, it was really gay, the poz was at insane levels of saturation, even for the early-mid 00s but hell I had just moved from a rust-belt white town to poz-central.
Most of the kids that were at the top of the class went off to a dual-enrolment on campus (college credit + HS credit), and the rest continued their IB curiculum. The attrition rate in the actual IB program was high, because the saltiest oldest teachers were "awarded" the post by union demand, because of extra pay and muh solidarity.
I fell completely out of the IB program after my freshman year out of disinterest and all the mandatory extra-curicular and extra credit shit was eating up my soul.
I'd then recieved my first rectal red pill when I was given 2 days of isolation punishment by a nation of islam nigger, who then proceeded to lay the word of yakub and we wuz kangs to my early teenage mind. "DA WHYTE MAN IS THE DEVIL N SHEIT, WE CREATED HIM AND HE ENSLAVE US" which made me check the fuck out till I graduated.
>thank god I found Sup Forums and /new/ in its early incarnation shortly thereafter.

TL;DR

It was pozzed as fuck and I can't imagine how it is now, and you will only get something out of it if your parents give a fuck about you and your college future. (mine didn't even have a fund because they were functional alcoholics with 3 latchkey kids)

I'm now a project manager at an industrial HVAC company, so my teachers can eat a FUCKING dick, I make more than they do and I've only been here 5 years.

kek. IB SURVIVOR HERE. Did anyone finish ib and is in uni right now?

You have to be over 18 to use this site.

And yes, I was in Business IB, it's pretty useless, but it's pretty chill.

Bump, any Sup Forumsaks or old /new/gers in PA or Philly that used to be in an IB offered school?
I might have smoked some of you fucks out.

I don't know lads, through what I'm reading its nice and all but the website seem to display multiculturalism like its the pinnacle of society.

I just wanna know if I'm going to Africa with this because its actually logical that an immigrant would go to IB, or not???

Fuck I should've started honing my Swedish long back, but how can you blame me if the majority of education online is in English.

>hurr durr ib therefore i am
>hurr omg i have so much hw
>hurr omg i cant believe our curriculum is so hard

finished IB diploma, got 4,5,6's on my tests, and had to endure the intellectual superiority contests on a daily basis amongst the weebs and acne-encrusted faggots of my cohort. It made college pretty fucking easy. Also got like 25 college credits out of it which was pretty nice.

Fellow IB taco here, where are you studying?

IB is so very useless if you aren't going to America for study. Literally no colleges in Europe cares 2 shits about it and will give you 0 credits along with placing you lower than regular HS diplomas.

IB is an overrated (?) AP class.
>Less academical content
>Higher social compromise
>Projects like CAS, EE, and IA
The management is pushing the program through sketchy schemes while trying to show itself as superior (SJW logic there). They claim to be anti cheating but they have been found out taking information from Wikipedia and bribing officers.

>logical that an immigrant would go to IB
There are no AP classes in Mexico or Europe

>tfw little to no credits

Its not that hard if you give it a few hours of your life or you are pretty good.

Hey !
HL History
SL Physics

I am suspicious of you, Jose.

I think it is pretty chill, it didn't fuck me up with SJW bs and managed to improve my critical thinking.

HL- math, physics, business, art
sl- english, spanish ab

ok everyone here that has been in IB has said they already finished it. PLEASE HELP ME... im in year 2 right now in new york city and the history department is so liberal i want to kill myself. I try to low key redpill my classmates because right now we are studying south africa and you can only guess the narrative they are trying to push. btw im white

its just busy work. i learned much more on wikipedia on my free time in high school than from the IB. waste of time desu.

Lmao, I'm already graduated, and my diploma was normie AF, I took
HL biology, Spanish and English
SL math, ITGS, French ab.
And had a shitty 28, I was a lazy fuck tho.

Feels bad man

I guess that you are studying Congo, unlesss you went after Africa specialization.

Good enough
HL Biology is tough as balls. However, both spanish and english at HL are a joke

A lot of people I know browse 4 chan

It's overworking cancer, full of bullshit tack-on subjects that do nothing for your education

IB Psychology and History are extreme bluepills

Btw:

HL: English, Psychology, Biology
SL: Chemistry, German, Math

Here me out mmkay? The IB I'm going to is specialized in English, you know what that means, I can just leave that nioce old Swedish right at the front door..

I mean I'm pretty good with my mothers language(Swedish) I'd just like to learn to a level where In can use it in a sophisticated matter which I actually can't do, infact I speak English at least 2-3x better than Swedish which is my main reason to going IB and taking the full 10 yards in English.

This. Every other department seems to be completely neutral on what is taught in the classroom except for the history and TOK department where the teachers seem to get emotional and throw in their own politics.

Weird. My english teacher does some blue pilled comments, my history teacher tries to add bias agaisnt whites. Meanwhile, my last ToK teacher missed classes, my current one is interested on weeb culture as much as everyone else here at 4-Chan.

Holy shit I forgot about TOK

Bluepills galore, cultural relativism out the asshole, lots of fluff language and no actual substance

It's philosophy-lite with even less balls

It's shit and I'll tell you why.
My high school offered IB (both individual courses and IB diploma program), AP courses, and Running Start (take little to no high school courses, go to community college instead).

Let's compare:
IB diploma program
>Slave away for 2 years of high school, taking not only a full IB courseload with no room for electives, but ALSO a zero hour (before school) 7th class
>Take a bunch of IB exams
>If you do all of this correctly, you get to skip one year of college
Running start
>Go to a fairly easy community college for 2 years
>You can even take online classes to further reduce workload
>You can shave off 2 years of college and/or leave high school with an Associate's degree
Gee, I wonder which is the smarter choice

is that bladee?

IB is the educational redpill of pre-university curriculums

It weeds out the weak and feeble and rewards the strong and hardworking. Leftists delusions are replaced with more down to earth realities.

Hardest days of my life by far; makes my Engineering degree look like a cake walk.

lol yeah i didnt think many people knew him

I did IB throughout hs in MN. It was necessary to get away from he gettho students. It was easy

Spent 4 years in an IB school in Berlin. It's a decent program that's more intensive than American education, however does contain significantly more PC shit. If you're redpilled you'll do alright

Yep, running start is superior. I had a female classmate that did running start and came out of it with 90 or so credits? 6 fucking academic quarters poof gone just like that. She finished BS in chemical engineering and is doing some masters program in her 4th year of college, jesus fucking ib

I agree that it really does prepare you for university like no other high school courses, but holy shit some of the curriculum and teachers are Bluepill Manifest, you must have gotten lucky

Sadboys we on deck

AvP is fire

I went to one here in Sweden. At the time, it didn't feel like indoctrination but I graduated in '08, the syllabus may have changed drastically. It emphasized critical thinking, time management and independent work and I have to say it did prepare me fairly well for both professional life and further academic pursuits. Granted, at the time I was pretty liberal.

Well, my teachers have been aching on me for 2 years now just to move to IB for my pretty frickin sweet English if I do say so myself.

Well, here goes nothing, or everything? for all I know I may a lawyer in London or the states in a couple of years.

Speaking of prosperity check out the new ride, actually got it for free.

IB is a huge meme. Did it in high school and gained nothing that I couldn't have gotten from AP courses (which can also net you college credit, IB doesn't unless you do impossibly well on the tests)
Main problems were:
>It's structured so that teachers are given a lot of freedom in how to teach you; you're not graded on traditional state standards but instead the material on the IB test
>This can lead to teachers who think they can "do things their own way" which leaves students unprepared for the tests
>Multiple teachers complained about the total lack of communication between IB officials and the schools/teachers, often leaving them totally clueless as to what they were supposed to be teaching
>"Theory of Knowledge" class is a huge waste of time that inflates the egos of dickheads who already think they're superhuman for doing IB
>Areas like essay-writing and TOK are focused more on bullshitting and invoking abstract/high-level concepts (without actually knowing what you're talking about) than making real arguments
>Stuff like CAS and all of the "personal reflection" is just pointless red tape; I straight-up lied about all of my service and experience and would use Baneposting references in my reflection papers because I knew nobody even read them
As far as difficulty it's not hard at all. I'm not an especially smart guy and I passed it with no problem. My extended essay was borderline incoherent and I wrote it in two overnight sessions, and I still got a B (high enough for bonus points on my overall score). I studied little for the tests and got more than enough points to pass.
It may be better in Yurop but it just seemed bloated and inefficient here.

I lied about most of my CAS stuff too, and I don't remember a single thing about ToK because it was gay.

Nobody takes those two things seriously.

It has these problems everywhere else, I did IB both in the UK and Australia and everything you just listed came up multiple times

CAS and EE was a fuck around so that the IB coordinators could jerk themselves off over a "balanced learning environment", while TOK was for failed Psych or Philosophy teachers to espouse their beliefs for an hour and a half

I went to international schools until age 14. It was vital to my whole upbringing. One of my teachers in middle school was really strict but encouraged doing your own research, not taking everything the media says for granted, etc. Another teacher I had after her in the same subject let us write an essay on whether the Holocaust should still be remembered to this day, given that do many other genocides have taken place since then. All in all, I was never victim to any sort of indoctrination.