youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA
youtube.com/watch?v=dec_Yt2yns8
youtube.com/watch?v=pN1E5ok8Wsw
thefiscaltimes.com/2015/03/25/478B-Infrastructure-Bill-Blocked-Senate-GOP
youtube.com/watch?v=zINfRnurR-M
ontheissues.org/America_We_Deserve.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well he *is* functionally illiterate.

Yikes. Really scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

Oh my God this is worse tham him ordering his steak well-done. Trump is finished.

How come he thought about how to continue the tweet for 17 minutes and he still sounds like a retarded manchild?

>Donald Trump writes his own tweets

Doubles confirm, I mean all his talk during election was one thing, but how will he ever recover after those 2 tweets.

Trump doesn't write his own tweets though.

Anyways, fuck whatever John Lewis has to say, if he's insidious enough to question the legitimacy of the president after a fair and square election he's scum.

Glad that if I do one thing when I'm twenty that benefits blacks, I can then claim for fifty years that I'm hot shit when I've sat on my ass and did nothing for anybody, especially the aforementioned blacks.

Liberals will complain about literally everything

That's it, Trump is finished now, say it with me

MADAME

He's a busy guy. Cry more, filthy kike.

Stfu Israel you don't have many friends here why piss off your only one

Your hypocracy is disgusting.

It was you guys who screamed from the roof tops about "obama is not born in the US" when it was not even true.

Quit being a disgusting hypocrite and move your right-wing ideological sewer to somewhere else.

lol

only a few more days

Schlomo I have a first class ticket to the gas chamber for you!

Don't you have a Palestinian Missle Launcher to fellate?

Hillary Clinton is unelectable.
She failed in 2008, and she just failed AGAIN after eight years of planning. Hillary Clinton cannot cross the finish line a winner.
Hillary Clinton will not be inaugurated this Friday, January 20, 2017.
Hillary Clinton will not be moving into the White House.
Stay tuned for more Sup Forums news: straight facts

You've done it OP, i am now a #CruzMissile

I hope you are aware trump was lying to you, he was just a better liar than hilllary was.

Trump lying for 13 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA

Trump lying 25 times in ONE speech:
youtube.com/watch?v=dec_Yt2yns8

Trump doesn't write his tweets between 9am and 5pm because he literally shouts them out to his secretary. Any other time is straight from the God Emperor himself. Get to know your new overlord you plebs.

I'm not an hillary supporter. both trump and hillary are shit. trump is just the biggest shit.

The only good candidate this time around was bernie

>implying he isn't busy doing other things
>implying he isn't often on his personal plane with spotty cell coverage

All the hipsters in Atlanta cheered Lewis and shit on Trump for this but wait until the need federal funds for a streetcar on the Beltline. Guess which representative just fucked up his relationship with the executive branch? Atlanta in Lewis's district won't be getting shit from the feds for a long time.

Hebrew bernfag, color me surprised. We need another shoah real bad.

Cool story, now dig up every two part tweet and see if it's the same situation.

Actually I was a liberal back when Obama was elected, luckily I graduated and started working for a living

is this the best you can do?

sage

user, Bernie supported Hillary because they were both shit, hillary was just a bit less shitty.

It was a choice between two people. he picked the lesser evil - you are a retard if you think he would just do nothing.

And btw,let me remind you that bernie forced hillary to change her policy positions to get his support

Did you stop looking at facts?

Aticus is that you?

Oooo he "marched with JFK" WHAT A MAN OF ACTION

Nice example of false equivalency. What does liberals whining about the time it takes between tweets and Obama not being born in the US?

He did not just march with MLK, he then started a career in politics which he pursued for decades.

his region is actually better than the national average in almost every stat

What are you so pissy about, kike? Trump is fine with Israel, it's the Democrats who are iffy about you blowing up Palestinian kids and bulldozing their houses.

>this is worse tham him ordering his steak well-done
Manga
A
G
A

Bernie wasn't the one who fellated AIPAC for an hour straight. In fact, the reality he was the most anti-Jewish anti candidate

Remember when you guys in Sup Forums did not to whine about "shart in the mart"?

Right wingers are the ones who go the lowest and complain about the most mundane things. you don't have ANY moral high ground because you are shitty monstrous right wingers that have zero empathy towards other human beings

>literally muh strawmans and out of context for the whole video
Well he wasn't lying. It is a disaster for democracy.

We the /jews/ now. get fucked

Reported :D

this makes me like trump more

he probably was taking his time and proof reading

He didn't have to endorse anyone. If he really believed any of the marxist horseshit he spewed, he should have stuck to his guns and not endorsed. Hillary changed like 3% of her platform, it was a useless change to help her appeal to bernouts, nothing more.

stfu kike go genocide more moslems, only thing you are good for

It was not strawman and it was not "out of context" you idiot.

Please watch this and tell me it's not considered lying:
youtube.com/watch?v=pN1E5ok8Wsw

Do it.

I dare you

>Atlanta
>good
Shlomostein pls

It's that right wing sewer that's gonna keep your shit hole of a country together

lets beat his fucking ass mate

Jews are perpetually unhappy due to unrealistic social expectations of their own. It's why they're all insane, self-centered egotists. There is no "win" for them, only a sustained and endless drive to sew chaos and destruction of the rest of humanity. In short, we need a lot more gas.

Not endorsing anyone would ensure a victory for donald trump, and we all know that trump's policies were further to the right than bernie's policies

only 3 days left to avoid your trial

Those are beautifully crafted tweets. Praise Kek!

>more
When did we ever use it in the first place? :^)

Fun fact: obama wanted to spend an infrastructure bill just like the one trump is proposing right now. republicans blocked him because they did not want obama to get popular.

They prefer to let people in flint get poisoned over obama getting popular because of an infrastructure bill.

Your claim that republicans are what holds your country shows what a useful tool you are for corporate america

Kek does not reaffirm liberal Mexicans.

It's not considered lying. Yeah that's right faggot, whatcha gunna do about it?

Looks like CTR and JIDF have combined.
Hillary will never be president. Never! Hahaha.

Atlanta is a crime-infested town just like every other city that has a significant amount of Basketball-Americans in it.
Also here's a hint: Trump uses hyperbole to emphasize points. He's been doing this for the past two years and the media eats it up.

Clinton's global initiative fund is closing because now no one wants to use a used up old hag for political favprs anymore. Sad!

And yet Trump still won. At the very best, it was a terrible miscalculation on Bernies part, at worst it was him sucking the tit of the establishment he claims to hate. Either way he's a loser.

>going low and complaining about mundane things

Electing someone who is not an american citizen, thus violating the constitution, is at the very least concerning and complaining about it is certainly not low or mundane.

Fucking kikes are the worst. Every kike I've ever had the displeasure of meeting was a total cuck. Physically ugly, small-dicked, and limp wristed. Sickly.

It's a good thing the whole world told you to go fuck yourselves recently. Only a matter of time before you really go under like so many other times in history. Amazing how you fucking kikes always seem to fuck yourselves.

The Goldman Sachs CEO said recently in an interview to the intercept: "Trump is even better than hillary was!"

Just letting you know who you are protecting with your lies, shill.

Trump needs the Jews and rooskies for the intelligence that will save his ass when cia lets attack happened and blames it on trump

I should have been more clear. I meant to imply that we don't have enough in reserve as it stands for when it needs to be used, not that we failed to use enough previously. No one was gassed during WW2 in those camps and only a retard would think otherwise.

His mother was an american citizen and she never visited Kenya

>no sources that atlanta is crime infested
Here's a source, fucking go there.
For added irony visit MLK street and see how long you can stay alive with white skin.

>Fun fact: obama wanted to spend an infrastructure bill just like the one trump is proposing right now. republicans blocked him because they did not want obama to get popular.
Prove it instead of blowing off emotional drivel or making these claims or "fun fact" as you call it with absolutely no sources to back them up/

im from there, no its not

Yes user, because it's really hard to pretend you are from there on an anonymous image board.

thefiscaltimes.com/2015/03/25/478B-Infrastructure-Bill-Blocked-Senate-GOP

That's your precious republican party prefers to let americans get lead poisoning from their waters over obama becoming more popular

Trump's infrastructure plan pays for itself with private investment trusts. Obama's was a "borrow a trillion $ to give to my donors who will kickback to the Democrat Party."

Jewboy shilling for his nigger pets.

Who cares how long he took to tweet, (((user))). It's obvious to anyone with a brain that walking beside MLK means very little when you spend 30 years in office and have made almost no appreciable difference in you district. He walked in a crowd that also included MLK, big fucking deal!

The difference between Trump and Lewis? Lewis is a FAILURE that is praised by the biased media and Trump want's to make an actuall measurable difference in the lives of (((urban))) american and is HATED by the media.

its more believable than a fucking kike from israel talking about it

Actually wrong. the plan is actually identical except for the fact obama's plan was 478 billion dollars for inftrastructure.

He tried to pass a lower amount so that republicans will approve it. but they still blocked him.

I'm not saying I believed that shit, just that such an accusation is VERY MUCH worth considering and taking seriously. I see you trying to change my point you subversive kike filth.

Why are kikes "in charge of the world" but can't even win a democratic primary or win a UN vote? Is because you are too busy literally sucking baby penises? Are you upset that your cock was mutilated and then you were literally molested as an infant by your Rabbi? Kikes are just awful.

Someone took the time to give a shit about this. There was an actual human, who spent 600 hours in MS Paint circling those things and then making a whole thread about it on a Trinidadian Ice Skating Dreamers board

The Falcon's new taxpayer subsidized stadium is being built on MLK Drive. The exterior is bulletproof. The soon to be demolished taxpayer funded Georgia Dome sometimes had random bullets come in through the fabric roof which would strike fans in the crowd. Should be fun.

Also Bernie Sanders recently proposed a bill to allow people export life saving drugs from canada. all republicans in the senate except for 13 voted against it.

That's your disgusting republican party prefers to let american die over harming the profits of insurance companies

Nope. They're completely different. You know you're gonna be proven a liar in a few months anyway, so why keep lying, oven-dodger?

No one questioned if any other president was born in the US, but suddenly they question the first black president?

wew.

People we give a fuck about contribute to the economy and have good healthcare from their employers without needing to fuck over taxpayers to give handouts to losers.

Shifting the goalposts, already?

I thought this was about Trump? Why are you treating politics like we have to choose a team? Trump supports things like importing drugs or bargaining for a lower cost.

TRUMP IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER REPUBLICANS! It's not unlike Bernie and establishment democrats.

Fuck off kike.

I'm the one who is telling you the ugly truth.
it's right in front of your face really. If you want to pretend i am not correct, you have to pretend really really hard.

Btw, republicans also tried to repeal obamacare about 60 times, and obama veto'd it every single time to make sure millions of americans won't die due to not being able to afford medicine.

Reminder that the pharma industry are among the biggest donnors to senate republicans

Nowhere in this article does it speak of them doing this against Obama, in fact the article states they didn't like the bill and the democrats called bullshit on that. Which is what always happens and has happened for years. You're making this up.
>flag
Checks out.

JIDF stop the mission creep. Your current conversations have nothing to do with the original post.
Trump's election was America's white population saying they've had enough of the floodgates being open since 1965. Demographics are destiny. You are scraping from the bottom of the barrel.

PS next time you should proxy as that Obamajewleaf and show charts with absolute numbers on them.

Nice false correlation there, retard.
The R policies cause the spikes in GDP that the D policies waste on entitlements.
Do you think legislation takes affect instantly or something?
Pic related.
For example, California.
Shitters voted red for decades until the technology boom started shitting money everywhere.
Almost instantly they switch to blue and started burning that money on niggers and spic.
It's now in the declining phase.

I don't even know what kind of cognative dissonance you have to run on to think that was anything was against his platform. I hate to break it to you but naming your video "Trump caught lying on tape" doesn't mean the video has any substance on it. I could make one entitled "OP admits he is a faggot at video posting and sucking dicks" and it wouldn't mean you are good at sucking dicks (although we all figured it out the second we saw your flag.)

youtube.com/watch?v=zINfRnurR-M

>Democrats proposed a bill to save poor sick babies and Republicans scrapped it and passed the Death to all Poor Children Act.

This is what you sound like. When you lie and lie and lie and politicize everything, why would anyone believe you ever?

Trump is like other republicans, he is just a better liar.

just look at his cabinet, the proof is in the things he actually did

They questioned McCain about it, Moishe Shekelburg.

Too much baby foreskin blood tonight, you're "cut off"

But it's actually the truth.
bernie literally proposed a life saving bill and republicans scrapped it because they get donations from the pharma industry

Btw, there were also a few disgusting corporate democrats who voted against it, but the vast majority of senate democrats voted in favor of passing the bill

HOLY SHIT AMERICAOS. THIS GUY IS GONNA BE YOUR PREZIDANT!#@@@!# LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZIES. A WHOLE 17 MINUTES! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!! FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND RESPECTFULLY TO THAT DRUMPF GUY!!! SHIT I CAN'TBELIBENS ME THAT ANYONE EVEN VOTED. THE COUNTRY IS ALREADY DESTROYED AND AT WAR AND THE ECONOMY IS SO FUCKED ALL BECAUSE TRUMP!!! HE IS JUST A RUSSIAN SPY SO STOP BEING CONSPIRACY THEORY YOU FREAK NAZIS RACIST RAPEST MYSOGONIST ILLITERATE REDNECK what else do they call us? Oh yeah ALT-RIGHT SCUM LORDS!!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW SCARED I AM FOR MY TRANS DRUGS?!?!!?? I WILL DIE WITHOUT THEM

>repealing Obamacare will kill a million people
Lmao way to completely discredit yourself, Rabbi

Oh sweet I can use this picture.
Notice how he became a "monster" when there was no (D) next to his name, his policies are literally the exact same.
ontheissues.org/America_We_Deserve.htm

Trump kept questioning obama for years even after he published his birth certificate

>LMAO you can't make this shit up
I know John Lewis BTFO
fucking mad man

>trump takes 17 minutes to write a tweet
>why does he take so long guys??
>hillary takes 8 hours to write a tweet
>absolute silence

>kike shilling for Bernie
>international kike lobbying outside the US for more government spending

Color me surprised.

Fuck republicans, the post is about trump. You are decent troll, flagfag.