You're not human if this headline doesn't break your heart, Sup Forums

You're not human if this headline doesn't break your heart, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4DAMzsoNjlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Technically niggers are the only humans. Do you think they would care about this?

it breaks my heart that this article is satire and only created to guilt trip the white women into letting them into their homes

Doesn't matter, shit thread. I love you Winter-chan!

sage spam threads.

SUMMON WINTERCHAN
PRAISE KEK
Get ebolachan in there while we're at it

>refugees freezing to death

Thanks winter chan

This breaks my heart.

Some of the rapefugees will undoubtedly be given the means to survive.

You're right, it really hurts knowing that some of them will survive anyway.

Yea its pretty bad they're trying to find shelter for some of them.

If you let them freeze it may dissuade more from coming.

No big deal. Future generations of hyper-advanced Islamic Europeans will figure out how to thaw and revive them.

>Greece
>Cold

>snows in greece of all places
>not even a small bit of hail where I live
what the fug

Don't go places you're not accustomed to. I know the fucking deserts in the middle east would cook my ass to death, so I stay in the cold fucking region I live in. Stupid fucking mudbloods.

>1 Post by this ID

SAGE
SPAM
THREADS

SPAM
THREADS

TELL
OTHERS
TO
SAGE
AND

There's snow in Greece?

What about the old Greeks freezing to death in their homes?

Fuck off taco nigger

Colder please!

My concern is for the Greek families this winter. Like grandmothers who can't pay their heating bills and will likely die this winter. I don't give a flying shit for freeloaders marching into the country expecting hand outs.

There should be soldiers on the shores of every Greek island. Well armed soldiers. Who are trigger happy.

The more frozen solid 28 year old Eritrean, Libyan and Afghani 'children' the better. EU leaders have more concern for them than their own people. Cunts should be ashamed of themselves.

Where is your leaf?

Walk their asses back to where it's warm.

I've got no sympathy for a dumb ass that would allow themselves to freeze to death. Go get wood and build a fire or go where it's warm.

It's really tragic knowing that some will survive.

It's not inhuman to not care about non-humans.

>Winterchan has not forsaken us
Oh my heart is breaking alright

Lol it looks like the ending of "The War of the Worlds" by H.G. wells

>he doesn't believe in winterchan sent by Kek

>island of Lesbos

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAJAJAHAJAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

oh winterchan, oh how i love thee. i shall devote myself in hopes you shall smite thine rapefugees.

Thank you, Winter-chan! I love you, Winter-chan!

youre a faggot or a woman if this breaks your heart

loving
every
laugh

I love you Winter Chan.

It has been unreasonably cold in Greece this year.

That said, as a Greek-American who witnessed "refugees" last year, fuck 'em. Thousands of Greeks are in the same situation in their own country that they foolishly thought would take care of them. It's bad in Athens. My cousin told me not to turn the light on in the bathroom if I don't have to so his electricity bill would stay low.

Praise Kek

>inadequate winter preparations
they picked a shitty year to be a refugee in greece

>It has been unreasonably cold in Greece this year
Wonder why...

i smiled

Of course it breaks my heart. It's a sad situation that they're there at all. At least some are being removed by Winterchan, though.

Climate warming is real they said...

I LOVE YOU WINTER CHAN

Haha shitskins btfo by snow

perhaps they should go back to the desert where its hot as fuck

Breaks my heart that they haven't frozen to death yet.

Maybe those niggers should have thought of that before moving to a country that has winter.

Yes YES

when europeans fail, mother evropa takes over and freezes the shitskin invaders to death

He who makes a beast of himself relieves himself the pain of being a man.

>global warming

It's sad that I have no pictures of Cirno on my phone.

Let them freeze to death.

Thanks Winter-Chan.

Should have fucking stayed where they were meant to live, not anyone's problem if they die due to shitty planning. Nobody is making them stay.

Aren't only 30% or so of these "refugees" from Syria? Aren't around 70% or so simply economic migrants from the rest of the middle east and Africa? On a human level it's tragic, but it's a tragedy that's been induced by bad policy making.

I want to go there at night and spray a fine mist of water on all the tents, then go to sleep and wake up the next day and hope the rats froze solid overnight. I imagine opening the tents and they're all frozen, lips a nice shade of blue, skin greyish blue, tongues all blue sticking out of their mouths.
Winterchan with a little Ebolachan would be something, just don't take any of the good Greek people.
Yup, seen it with my own eyes, you get Afghanis, north africans and retards from the -stans.

Kek

Just pleas keep them the fuck away from kastoria. Don't let them fur up.

it breaks my heart that "all" isn't the first word in that sentence

Oh God please let them freeze. Not only do some of the leeches die it's a great detterent

Deserts are more hospitable than winter.

>move to the northern country in the winter
>do not have warm clothes

I am zebra, let them die

Fuck off. Still human

not when they're dead

The temperature is at -16C some mornings

You just blew my mind,

Damn it.. I laughed when I read the title.

I like how 'could freeze to death' is in quotes lol

>Break into country
>Since you're there illegally, they didn't have time to prepare (nor should they have, since again, it's an invasion)
>Winter comes along
Play stupid games, win dumb prices.

Ive lived 100% outside in the winter. Its not hard to survive it. Fuck i built a small cabin. With the checks these "people" get they could get better tools than i had. If they freeze its their fault. Lets get some muzzsickles

lol i stereotyped you by your flag, my mistake

Wow. Lurk more. This is literally day one stuff.

Also, I love you winter chan!

why not start a fucking fire
they can do that right?

How dare you Sup Forums, how DARE you not inform me of this article earlier, I needed cheering up.

Fire is forbidden in Islam. No I'm being fucking serious.

Being Human is over rated, I laughed my ass off at it.

I hear Northern Africa is warm this time of year.

>>move to the northern country in the winter
>>do not have warm clothes

I guess George Soros didn't think of everything.

They could always fuck off back to whatever shithole they called home before...

GOD'S NATURAL SELECTION IS WITH US SANDNIGGER APES CAN'T INTO WINTER !!!!!

should've went to a country that could PAY DENBT

A burglar comes into your house at night, slips while coming up the stairs and breaks his neck. Do you mourn his loss? Of course not.

but every sane human being does it when they are fucking cold

>carelessly accept large numbers of refugees
>don't have adequate infrastructure in place for this
I don't feel a thing for either the refugees or Greece.

You dropped your leaf faggot.

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

youtube.com/watch?v=4DAMzsoNjlk

You're wrong m8

Muslims aren't humans, they're automatons whose only goal is to bow before the BIC (BIG ISLAMIC COCK)

Warms my heart.

>implying this was an accident
If only all of Europe had the foresight of based Greece

That's terrible, they should start sending them South of Greece where it is warmer!

Aww that sucks!

those poor fugees
i hope they dan't all die before they get to a country with the right amount of gibs

As darth Vader said "do not over estimate the power of reason, it pales in significance next to the power of Islam" or something similar.

They could only start a fire if the Caliph permitted it, according to Alllll-Laaaar

I heard even Europeans love to turn heatings to minimum or turn them off completely and sit in one room together dressed as cabbage just to save on bills. Why would they let refuges to be any better?
>mfw +25 in my room and I feel comfortable as fuck wearing only track pants while there's -20 outside and I open window to let some fresh air in

Millions of dollars saved right there.

We need to get everyone aboard the 'missing migrants' savings programme.

How cold is winter in Greece? I mean It's -20C here in Russia now but temperature in Greece should be even warmer.

What a shame, we're becoming the leafs without the leaf.

Kommt mit Ansage. Seit letztem Frühling ist bekannt, dass die Hilfsorganisationen Wintervorräte brauchen. Und das nicht nur in Europa. Sie wurden ignoriert und jetzt erfrieren da eben einige. Bis das Schlamassel behoben wäre vergehen locker 6 Monate. Staatlich lässt sich daran nichts ändern.

i'm in the same situation as your cousin
21yo here working at a trinket store and I can't do anything besides providing for my mom...shit