I get you have families to feed, but please come back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7cInCYgD2MY
youtu.be/ehtiIWsM1Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=zimFdbGo2uc
youtube.com/watch?v=LHf2j6oXI1A
youtube.com/watch?v=6jnUsj7KWac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yep. Kind of sucks. Oh well. After all kinds of talking about not cucking and this happens.

yup

Jazzhands is more important than all of TRS imo

they had such ambitious plans for their podcast and their website and they just kinda tucked tail and ran. what the fuck, man.

They don't want to get doxed, which I understand, but they are too important. I think they could sustain a living if they stood up to (((censors)))

Release the fucking episode you knobs. We're still listening. Fuck, Enoch is a cunt but let him back on the show too. It's too entertaining to just drop it like this. You fucks need to get it the fuck together.

yeah no shit. they make a ton of money. someone donated a whole bitcoin like two different times. they're probably sitting on all that loot for servers and shit just like fuuuck.

Wonder what happened to Spectre? I used to get many keks reading his Twitter.

Everything's falling apart...

good, you trs fags need to learn your place and quit stealing Sup Forums content

We miss you ftn

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA EAT IT KEKS

One dead podcast does not mean the death of the alt right, which now is the most powerful ideology after the lamestream itself.

They didn't even say goodbye

(((Mike))) is not welcome in the WN movement. Jazz, Sven, Halbs dindunuffin but should lay low for a while. If your pissed, blame (((Mike))).

Trips of truth. I miss Uncle McFeels.

>halberstram
like, its gettin too fuckin hot in here mann, im outta this place bro

>jazzhands
*breaths in heavily and exhales* yea, dude

wheres my mug, faggots?

F
I don't even care if Enoch is BLEACHing a Jewess, I just want them back...

Make a Jew podcast you fucking nigger

Same

Maybe if we all go nofap we can channel our energy into making it happen!

>One dead podcast

Daily shoa is damaged because (((mike)))
Fash The Nation is Gone into Hiding
Intersectional Alt-Right is gone into hiding
The Young Whytes is shoa'd off soundcloud
And all the other podcasts are taking a week or two off on break until shits sorted out

TheRight stuff is temporarily shut down and permanently cirppled because of 8pol getting gaslit by antifa.

fpbp

Without Mike, would any of this have been? FTN has said they only got inspired by TDS which as far as I know was Mike's project more than anyone else's.

Tfw it was Sunday and there was no Fash The Nation.

Why do you need 2nd rate podunk youtubers to lead you around like fucking sheep, they're in it for the fucking popularity

is this a common thread in all political movments? I can't bellieve the number of born followers who need a dickhead with a webcam to worship

its ogre.

It... It's like they're here with me right now.....

FTN was my favorite by far. The Europa report did bring me to a unhinged level of rage though.

I want to believe it's not over. I want to believe something or someone new will come in to fill the vacuum left by FTN. Until then I'll Hail Victory for myself, my country and all the fashy anons out there.
youtu.be/7cInCYgD2MY

You all should support the guy who is man enough to use his real name: Chris Cantwell.

Stage 2 Denial - Trying to avoid the inevitable.

Didn't he steal content from exodus/americanus?

I seriously doubt that. Doesn't sound like something he would do.

I was listening to e/a yesterday and I'm pretty sure they said he did. Might be mistaken bc I was drinking a bit. I'll check him out though.

I can be your guiding light in the sea of degeneracy tonight, user...

THIS
FUCKING
JIGABOO

The show is radical agenda. It's my favorite by far, so I hope you like it.

this

Guess they rolled the dice and came up snake-eyes :'(

Where's Raiden? He was one of my favourite guests.

>there are muds who hang out on Sup Forums
Damn I feel bad for you

Matt Heimbach urging you not to blackpill

youtu.be/ehtiIWsM1Jc

He's so cringy.
>fat
>orhodox convert
>ugly wife
>talks uses buzzwords irl

I don't take black pills but I loved FTN

Bestchan here, told you about the trsodomites. Made some new memes for the occasion. Have you been getting a lot of salty TRS tears tonight? The cup runneth over on best chan

Wow I completely forgot you cant multi image post here.

Same here. Very depressed over it actually.

you need to go back

I think it's prudent for him to have dropped out. He's not a traitor, Anglin's post was spot on in that regard, but we can't have people who refuse to un-Jew themselves at the helm.

Go tell the other ten posters over there to get money from antifa first next time.

It's okay to make common cause with antifa trash if it's over forum drama :^)

>TDS which as far as I know was Mike's project more than anyone else's.
honestly its pretty hilarious that being married to a jew, living in new york, and having black brother made him become the head of a white nationalist movement

>they're too important

Who ? and why should i care ?

youtube.com/watch?v=zimFdbGo2uc

>>TDS which as far as I know was Mike's project more than anyone else's.
>honestly its pretty hilarious that being married to a jew, living in new york, and having black brother made him become the head of a white nationalist movement
The ugliest thing about this is how the black kid looked up to him and loved him at one point and now he has to see all this shit. Idk if they had disassociated and had honest conversation about his views before the revelations.

It's probably done for good; I see no other reason they'd shoah themselves and take down their own website (which jazzhands had been promoting a ton recently and had big plans for)

I'm wondering if Halberstram and JazzHands saw it coming the last couple of weeks. Halberstram hadn't posted in a minute and jazz was unusually quite.

As for reasoning for the most likely permeant exile, Jazz was just about to get married. With all the eyes on him in real life the last thing he wants is outed as a facist / white separatist.

Halberstram was always just along for the ride and prolly wanted out for a minute now.

>had honest conversation about his views
>so uhh... heres the thing. i hate you, not as a person, but as a concept
>also i hate my jew wife

I haven't listened enough to them to know where he was at, think they were p much like we need every nonwhite out. That would be hard to reconcile with having a personal relationship with a black kid and someone who selfids as a Jew.

SECOND
BEST
BROADCAST

this should be bigger news

> he goes on Sup Forums to promote 8-chan for free

Yeah bro, why do these plebs need funny stuff to listen to when they are bored?

If you go on cuckchan then you deserve what you get. 4pol4lyfe

Nationalist public radio and exodus americanus have both uploaded since the whole mike thing. Sven will be uploading somthing today according to his twitter. The fatherland will still be going. I have a feeling if Mike sticks around fash britania will leave trs and be standalone since one of the hosts called mike a blood traitor and told him to kill himself.

Try bloody living here.

Move to the US

You do realise how hard that is for a white guy with only distant family ties to the usa? I'm learning Russian atm in case things get really bad. Hopefully trump fiddles immigration so it's easier for Europeans to get to America.

I'll marry you and we can have a sham gay marriage.

I would support Cantwell if he dropped the booze for good

Cheers just remember to whisper no homosex after the vows. Don't want to accidentally become a faggot.

Rebel Yell, Exodus/Americanus, Darwin Digest, and Paranormies are still safe, right?

Exodus americanus is the rest probably are might also be on a shortish break while shit gets sorted. Only confirmed ones on break are ftn and iar

>heres the thing
youtube.com/watch?v=LHf2j6oXI1A

youtube.com/watch?v=6jnUsj7KWac
this one is legit good

>TRS gets THIS cucked by 8/pol/
lel

BUMP

>niggers are just eyes and teeth at night

LOL, my dad used to say this a lot.

If you liked Hazzard on the Paranormies, he's now running Angry Frog Broadcasting, due to unrelated reasons

Paranormies is not very good without Hazzard.
What was the name of that ancap guy that appeared on TDS a few times? I think he used his real name and had a fee books out.

Fuck that spaghetti nigger. I swear he's sub 90 IQ. I do like the Strayfield Grey however.

Yes, I do like him. He both Southern and weeb, which resonates with me. I didn't know where he went. Thanks for the info.

I may be wrong, but I think I've met Hazzard before in like 2009. He was one of my XBL friends. His voice sounds EXACTLY like his, and he had the same nerd interests and right-wing views back then. He hasn't touched that account in forever though.

I won't dox him though, because I'm not an 8cuck.

OK seriously am i the only one who has to download the warroom and convert it to mono to be able to listen to it?

Trips tells it.

I'll miss FTN , but Enoch deserves everything he gets for not being upfront from the start

Probably. Haven't checked on them in a while but last I did it was playable right through the browser on whatever they were using. They got shoah'd from sound cloud in record time kek.

A few of the streams have shitty audio where one person will be on the left channel and the other person will be on the right channel.

Christopher cantwell. He does his own podcast it's usually just him and some call ins.

That happened with the first episode of Kulture Kampf and Darwin's Digest doing a Q&A. Pissed me off because only one of my ear buds worked right so I basically couldn't hear a lot of it without switching my ear buds around.

Pretty much. I don't think he's a bad guy in the slightest, but he had to know this would come back to bite him.
Hopefully FTN will come back, perhaps under another name. But if Mike comes back he'd better have his shit sorted.

>Angry Frog Broadcasting

What's up with this site? Why does it only let you access the latest 3 posts?

He got it up just the other day, it's not entirely ready yet

K

He said he was wasting his life until he found TDS and decides to get his act together, he even said he'd be dead if it weren't for TRS, I hope this whole thing doesn't hit him too hard.
Thanks.
It's brand new, I think him and Johnny Monoxide fought over paranormies and decided to just start his own thing.

Inside rumor is that Jizzhands McFeelerinos didn't know about Enoch's dirty secret and it's FUCKING PISSED about it. His co-host Bateman hasn't been seen in days.

>Bateman
Halburstram?

Good to see another War Room fan, criminally underrated. They're way more hardcore than your average TRS podcast, pretty openly calling for direct violence against non-whites, but they're high-energy as hell and very educated on geopolitics in the Middle East. Pretty invigorating.

Also rare fleg

They can dissociate, right? Now that they have their own site and shit. I just want the #1 show back
That's the joke.

It's possible, but it seems more likely to me they they're trying to protect their identities since they have a lot more to lose than a neckbeard programmer and a musician, being DC insiders and all

I can't remember where I heard this, but I believe they plan on coming back but are doing major opsec to secure their identities.