So why don't you have a nice Christian gf yet Sup Forums?

So why don't you have a nice Christian gf yet Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

Other urls found in this thread:

reproductive-health-journal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1742-4755-6-14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because religion is dumb and all christian people are fucking retards

Hi rebbit

full time Sup Forums shitposter

if you genuinely believe there is a "God" in heaven and that "Jesus died for our sins" or that a talking snake once existed, or that there is any reason whatsoever for finding anything in the bible credible, you are as psychopathic as a schizophrenic people. You cannot be a christian and NOT be retarded.

gg making us look like deluded idiots, Cleetus

Please prove naturalism

>automatically assumes i am an atheist because i am not a christian.

classic christian presumptive dumbass-logic

see, christianity is the reason the rest of the worlds thinks we are so stupid. and they are right.

being a christian is equivalent to being schizophrenic

>pic related

>gg making us look like deluded idiots
You should check out Sweden, I'm sure you'd love it there.

So you belive in a god but just not one who is above the physical universe?

Because I have a nice atheist girlfriend.

i hate niggers and mudslime and SJWs as much as anyone. im as conservative as anyone, but unlike you im not retarded, so im not a christian.

But I do, and she's amazing.

Is she a virgin?

i think if you want to name the force that created the universe "God", then that is fine, but when you start applying all of these ideas that humans are more significant than anything in some existential sense, and that there is a "heaven" or some dumb shit like that or that god sees us as more important than anything (and has human traits in any regard), based on no facts whatsoever (you are just presuming and pulling information out of your ass with no empirical basis), then you are automatically retarded

>conservative
>not christian
choose 1

see thats the kind of dumbass retard logic that the left is using, and now you are proving how big of a moron you are by using that exact same logic

based on that post, you are as bad as CNN-employees, and a shame to our nation

Beautiful family OP

Christians are too degenerate. Christian girls have higher rates of STDs and teen pregnancy compared to non-religious girls. Happens because of the abstinence myth and the lack of condoms. A Christian girl is a disease back of STDs.

There is no empirical evidence of the universe being real

ok

the difference between me and you is that you pull conclusions out of your ass without having any logical basis for believing it, and you are incapable of changing your mind in light of opposing evidence. i am not a christian schizo idiot, so the same does not apply for me

White Christian girls?
Also not everyone that claims to be a Christian really is one.

There is no objective logical reason to do anything
You are just thowing out buzzwords

Because I'm an occultist and Abrahamists are retarded.

Would tie her up and perform sex magick with her tho

no im saying what i believe adheres to empirical evidence (and i am willing to change my mind in light of opposing evidence). you just "know" something that has no logical basis and you will continue believing it no matter what. that makes you an ignorant moron

Both white and other race Christians. The Christian ideology inevitably leads to teen pregnancy and STDs because abstinence never works. The biological urge to have sex is too great and since the Christians girls don't have condoms or education on STDs they can't protect themselves from the danger. Any man who has sex with a Christian girl is risking his life.

You can argue about our limited perspective of the universe and "objectivity" (as if most of the material universe has the power of perception anyway), but I have a hard time believing that anyone truly believes humans are not unique. Also wouldn't it make more sense for the original creating force of the universe to be God and not random matter/energy?

the biggest sluts i know are all catholic bitches

Again what evidence is there the universe is real?

Humans aren't all that unique. You can find pretty much every characteristic of humans in other closely related species. Art is seen in painting elephants, music is found in other primates, morals can be found in dogs, the only truly unique thing about humans is the method of bipedal locomotion which is distinct from bird bipedal motion. But even then, chimps, orangutans, gorillas and bonobos all walk bidepally for short periods.

how has your brain been capable of remembering to breathe for all these years? holy fuck

>Both white and other race Christians.
citation needed
> because abstinence never works.
yes it does
it leads to more successful marriages

>gets butthurt over someone saying hi rebbit

kek

Not an argument
Maybe you should stick to downboating on rebbit

>don't have an answer
>better make an ad hominem

t. Liberal cuck/kike

The extent to which humans reason, communicate, use tools/technology, and organize into large societies is far more elaborate than anything I've heard of animals doing.

I do.

Not to mention our unique will

I agree religion is a man made waste of time, and that almost no version of the Bible is credible but when there's one stupid Christian there's a thousand more even stupider athecucks.

Nobody will ever truly know whether or not there is a God. There is no evidence for yes or no whether your cheeto reeked fedorable ass likes it or not.

It's one degree more elaborate. We tend to overestimate our own sophistication and advancement. People tend to forget that only 5,000 years ago we were living in caves, shitting in bushes and praying to animal spirits to cure diseases. We've built up a large information base over the generations thanks to trial and error which helps, but the average human is still incapable of understanding modern technology and science in any meaningful way. Even the most advanced human barely has any understanding of all of the intricacies of society. We're very primitive.

i have never claimed to be an atheist. there are more options than being an atheist and being a christian, and you are just presuming im an atheist because i am dissing christianity.

also, statistically, non-religious people have time and time again been shown to have higher intelligence than christian sheeple

Will is still a myth that has never been proven. Human behavior doesn't exhibit any "will". It can all be explained by basic animalistic impulses.

>automatically assumes i am an atheist because i am not a christian.
>if you genuinely believe there is a "God" in heaven and that "Jesus died for our sins" or that a talking snake once existed, or that there is any reason whatsoever for finding anything in the bible credible, you are as psychopathic as a schizophrenic people
Either you're a super edgy Achmed or you're an Athefag. No matter which way, you're still more retarded than the people you "call out".

So when are the dolphins and monkeys going to catch up?

>Nobody will ever truly know whether or not there is a God. There is no evidence for yes or no whether your cheeto reeked fedorable ass likes it or not.

there is no way for you to disprove that there is an invisible midget that lives on my shoulder and talks to me, but only i can see him, but hes totally real tho

there are so many other ways you can formulate that, but the point is still that the burden of proof is on people who believe in that christian nonsense, and what they believe is no less retarded (and improvable) than believing an invisible midget lives on my shoulder

if one person has an imaginary friend, its insanity
if a thousand people have an imaginary friend, its religion

>Illinois
Why am I not shocked

This should perfectly encapsulate the lolgic behind athecucks: They are so insistent on being right about everything.

>proof is on people who believe in that christian nonsense
no if you are making a claim that it is not true the burden of proof is on you

After watching this video I just realized how badly I want a Christian wife that I can pump children out of.

no christian girls left in canada. only degenerates and immigrants.

I find that hard to believe
Aren't the prairie provinces basicly just like our midwest?

"Catch up" implies evolution is linear. It's not. When will humans "catch up" to a dolphin's ability to swim and hunt fish? In its own environment the dolphin far surpasses the human.

anyone who claims anything has a burden of proof

christians have had 2017 years now to prove their religion, but they have failed entirely. they have only ever been DISPROVEN, time and time again (not the "big questions" but all the doctrine and "smaller" things have pretty much all been disproven). in this regard, christianity is a massive failure

>to a dolphin's ability to swim and hunt fish?
we have already surpassed both of those with technology

Got it. So you're an Athecocksucker but are too much of a pussy to admit it: "Agnostic".

If you would just except the Lord into your heart then you would be a much happier person.

>anyone who claims anything has a burden of proof
you claimed its false
I never claimed anything
>(not the "big questions" but all the doctrine and "smaller" things have pretty much all been disproven
like?

because most of my ex gf didn't believe in god

also i'm muslim so don't really care

>inb4 that flag, yes le flag

>
>anyone who claims anything has a burden of proof
>christians have had 2017 years now to prove their religion, but they have failed entirely. they have only ever been DISPROVEN, time and time again (not the "big questions" but all the doctrine and "smaller" things have pretty much all been disproven). in this regard, christianity is a massive failure

>Darwin not even 200 years ago
>Ppl really believe universe came from a chance explosion that worked out perfectly

wew lad

Yeah but keep inmind Canada is a huge fucking country. That's real damn far from, for example, where I'm from, Quebec. Anyway, moving to rural France is a probably better idea.

like whether or not any of the fairy tales in the bibles are likely to be true, which they have been continually been proven not to be

and yes i am agnostic, which essentially means im not saying 100% that christianity can never possibly be true, but is so extremely unlikely to be that id feel like a dumbass for wasting my one life following any of that shit.

christianity is as likely to be true as the claims yelled by hobos in manhattan who can see dead people all around them. they are crazy lunatics, and so are christians

>Anyway, moving to rural France is a probably better idea.
hey you already made a friend

Get out of France, pedophile.

> The Christian ideology inevitably leads to teen pregnancy and STDs because abstinence never works.
>The biological urge to have sex is too great

Ohohohohoho! You're so weak and subservient to your fleshly desires that you NEED to put your dick into something, no better than a common animal.

>Gimme muh cummies, gimme muh cummies!
Pathetic

I would rather have a nice Kekist gf

>likely to be true
what %?
>which they have been continually been proven not to be
what has been proven not to be?
>wasting my one life
how can you waste you life?
what difference will it make after you are dead?

>Kekist gf
I guess if you are into traps you might find one

Me? We're talking about Christian girls. The data shows that they can't resist a dirty dick covered in STDs. I don't have any STDs because I'm not a Christian girl who fucks everything in sight without protection.

come get me chad

Tried that once. qt redhead, pretty smart, home schooled so very naive. Cheated on me with some black guy and then lied to me about it and broke up with me because I wasn't Christian. Not gonna even bother with Christian girls anymore.

>The data shows that they can't resist a dirty dick covered in STDs
what data?
>I'm not a Christian girl who fucks everything in sight without protection.
girls doing that are not Christian either

>Ohohohohoho! You're so weak and subservient to your fleshly desires that you NEED to put your dick into something, no better than a common animal.

He isn't necessarily talking about himself you retard, it's just a statement of the fact that a lot of people are basically animals, and have weak self-control. You are like a feminist who thinks we can overcome biology and reproductive instinct because they are le social constructs.

Ok why weren't STDs and bastard children a huge problem 200 years ago?

>STDs & bastards wasnt a problem 200 years ago

are you retarded?

(they were a problem 200 years ago, what the hell dude. how can you possibly believe STDs werent a problem 200 years ago)

>With data aggregated at the state level, conservative religious beliefs strongly predict U.S. teen birth rates, in a relationship that does not appear to be the result of confounding by income or abortion rates. One possible explanation for this relationship is that teens in more religious communities may be less likely to use contraception.
reproductive-health-journal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1742-4755-6-14

>The biological urge to have sex is too great
Maybe it's because you've been here too long, but there is such a thing as people who don't feel sexual urges towards any gender. Asexuals.

>STDs
Globalism and tinder didn't exist
>bastard children
The welfare state didn't exist

I said huge problem
You didn't get STDs unless you visited whores
Bastard children were much rarer than today despite no birth control

Dude syphilis and bastards were a big problem.

hahaha "okay"

The "data" doesn't even say that, the only thing I find when looking up higher rates of STD's in christian girls is an article by a website called "Answering Christian" (lol) and the rest are from studies about young women in general. Nothing from that study points towards christian women being more slutty.

>what data?
Do you not know how to google?
>girls doing that are not Christian either
No True Scotsman fallacy

So?
Women were still able to keep their legs closed
Why cant they now?

Sup Forums award for dumbest post of January 2017 goes to you

>Do you not know how to google?
no
you made the claim back it up
>No True Scotsman fallacy
calling yourself something does not make it true

are you going to say 200 years ago most respectable women had STDs and bastards?

Because they don't exist in this degenerate atheist shithole of a country. Fuck my life.

they exist everywhere
you just need to look hard enough

Have you ever been to Australia?

Because the only proud white christian girl I met is dating a half arab nigger

You should be glad. They're awful. We have lots around here. Ever seen the church lady from The Mist? They're all like that. Except more hypocritical. In public they are bitchy and judgmental. In private they are whores and sluts.

enjoy your extinction cuck

>Ok why weren't STDs and bastard children a huge problem 200 years ago?

i still cant get over how stupid that post is. syphilis has had devastating effects all over europe time and time again. and what are you even trying to prove? that bitches today are bigger sluts than before? naw man, people have enjoyed fucking since always. proof? we are still here

holy shit dude