If Drumpf does one thing to harm Mexico's economy then Mexico will declare war on the US

If Drumpf does one thing to harm Mexico's economy then Mexico will declare war on the US.

Good night alt-right, all burgers can do is cry about the Alamo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v7Htt1iBja8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are they going to do? Tax us for avocados? Strawberries in winter?

will the response be to stay in your own fucking country and make it worth living in?

How cute. What exactly are they gonna do anyway? ?

We will get our shit from Chile. Maybe we can get a discount for free helicopter rides for Marxists in America.

hahahahahahhahah deep breath hahahahahhahha

>Mexico will declare war on the US.

A DAR UNA VUELTA EN MI YATE CON UNAS SUECAS QUE LLEGARON, MUERANSE INVIDIOSOS DE MIERDA

THEY'RE GONNA STOP SENDING GUAC BOWLS!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

they will probably create jobs making in constructing safe tunnels for immigrants to enter illegally to amergia

Oh noes, they're going to put a tax on vegetables. We'll just get vegetables from somewhere else.

>A DAR UNA VUELTA EN MI YATE CON UNAS SUECAS QUE LLEGARON, MUERANSE INVIDIOSOS DE MIERDA

wtf does this shit mean beaner?

MI MADRE ALEMANA ME DICE "STEVE TU HUMOR ES TAN NEGRO QUE SI FUERA HUMANO SERIA TU ESCLAVO O LO HARIAS JABON" JAJA CHISTE NAZI

I already ordered enough to share, here you go user.

Holy fuck, why is modern diplomacy so shit, in any other century we could blow mexico the fuck out and no one would care.

What could they possibly do except send even more people into the US? Can they release prisoners if they promise to emigrate to america?

>mfw born just in time for American Mexican border wars

GOOD FUCKING FAT SHITS NEED TO DIE

Please do it.

I need a reason to pull out my rifle and air out some la raza fuckheads.

Is that really something Mexico wants to try during a Trump administration?

Probably something about tacos

We would win the war in hours, annex your shit country and turn all your cities into barb wire ghettos

ME CIENTO SEXY

>Mexico will declare war on the US

hahahaha "launch the burritos!!!"

They're trying to get invaded

Please Mexico, OMG PLEASE DECLARE WAR ON US!!!

It would be so much fun, we'd push to the Guatemalan border within a month.

YO NO NESESITO PHOTOSHOP PARA VERME GUAPO Y MUSCULOSO COMO LO HISO HIGUAIN.

So every thing would stay the same?

Checked

>kek demands the blood of ahhunnit anchor babies

Shortest war ever. America literally wouldn't even have to get up.

Please declare war on us. We will kick your ass just for the offshore oil rights in the treaty.

You guys know you're fatter than we are, right?

I literally loled
Toplaff my dude.

I wonder if Russia or China would intervene or back us up.

>Mexico will declare war on the US

I have to admit I'm not worried in the slightest.

YO SOY UN OASIS INTELECTUAL ENTRE TANTO DESIERTO IRRACIONAL LLAMADO TWITTER

what is Amergia you sub-human bottom of the barrel piece of shit?

>A group of 67 prominent intellectuals, scientists, artists and award-winning authors from Mexico and the rest of Ibero-America have signed a statement blasting Republican pre-candidate Donald Trump’s “hate speech,” which they say “recalls historical campaigns against other ethnic groups that led to millions of deaths.”

DO IT FAGGOT

You're the fattest "country" in the world

I'm terrified.

youtube.com/watch?v=v7Htt1iBja8

>mexico will respond
oh geez, mexico is going to get nuked. what a tragedy.

No, no oranges for me today. Thanks.

eat your memes, donald, i dont want to tell you twice.

Mexico trying to act macho when in reality they are criminal peasants

>Will declare war on the US.

Oh please, by all means, let them; Yknow, I've always thought that our borders would look nicer with Baja.

>We will kick your ass just for the offshore oil rights in the treaty.
Mexicans are a Proud People, america will be a smoldering nuclear wasteland when the might of the Mexican Armed forces roll over the border patrol who cant stop our tanks.

American army is all over the world, America will lose and we win!

SI ERES NEGRO Y TE MOLESTA QUE TE DIGAN NEGRO ERES UN IMBESIL. ES COMO SI YO ME MOLESTARA PORQUE ME DIGAN HERMOSO

Splendid. We can put the Mexican and Muslim internment camps next to each other

>mexico responds by kicking out all US business in Mexico
>even more jobs come back to America

I see no problem here.

i will fight for the usa if the beaners declare war

GAS THE SPICS TRADE WAR NOW

Oh dear God no! The taco market will be tanked, and we will have to bring jobs back to America to work in the taco fields.

Oh noooooooooooo what will we do if shitpoor mexico taxes our products? How can american businesses survive without shit poor mexicans?

DO IT

I SAID NO CILANTRO YOU BEAN FARTING DESERT APE

EL GRINGO: DETESTA BAÑARSE ESO YA LO SABE TODO EL MUNDO, EL GRINGO HUELE A CEBOLLA, CACA TACOS, HUMEDAD, HUELE A TRASPIRACIÒN A PATA ( PEZUÑA). EL GRINGO TIENE ANILLOS DE MUGRE EN EL GLANDE DE SU ASQUEROSO Y DIMINUTO PENE Y TIENE CAPAS DE CACA EN EL CULO Y PELUDO PARA COLMO. O SEA EL PERUANO ES UN TREMENDO DESASTRE ASQUEROSO ABERRANTE INMUNDO COCHINO ESO YA LO HEREDA DE SUS ANTEPASADOS

Remember the last time that happened?

Inshala!

Your post broke google translate.

>tanks
Mexico literally has zero MBTs.

>literally noting about war
>OMG le war xD

What can Mexico do that won't fuck their own shit up? All they can do is send more drugs and they're sending all the drugs they can.

>Mexican threats

Canada here, we could use more untrained, unwashed workers. We pay 6 a year and you can sleep in the shack with the 20 other shitskin we hired

Yeah the fucking peso is going to hit rock bottom and mexico is going to explode into riots

Let's give a new meaning to refried beans

shit tier b8
try again m8

POR TODAS ESTAS RAZONES EL GRINGO ES BIEN FEO Y CON GANAS, NO DESCRIMINE AL GRINGO SOLO AYÙDELO A SER UN POCO MAS GENTE Y LIMPIO. ADEMAS ESTA ABERRANTE CRIATURA TIENE UN COMPLEJO Y ESTE ES EL SER INFERIOR AL CANADIENSE Y ESO LES PERSEGUIRA HASTA QUE SE EXTINGA SU RAZA HUMANOIDE, POR FALTA DE ALIMENTO,POBREZA Y REVUELTAS SOCIALES EN SU PAIS, POR ESO QUE EMIGRAN A NUESTRO PAIS OBTENIENDO TRABAJOS MENORES (NANAS,ALBAÑILES Y VENDEDORES CALLEJEROS),CUIDESE DE ESTOS SIMIOS PUESTO QUE PORTAN ENFERMEDADES COMO: SIFILIS ,GONORREA Y LLEVAN PLAGAS DE PIOJOS EN SUS CABEZAS.

honestly can you fucks please go back to 8 Chan or leddit wherever you came from

I'd like to order sour cream chicken enchiladas with tomatillo sauce on top also.

>Mexico will declare war on the US.

They'd better get some serious throwing work in to toss those lethal burritos over the wall with enough force, OP.

Mexico can't even contain itself, I have the feeling it'd struggle just to take over Cuba if it were intent on doing so.

I hope Mexico does declare war on us. That would be great. It's been my belief for years that Mexico is a hostile enemy nation to the United States and it's been frustrating as hell to watch everyone focus on Russia plotting over Slavic wastelands because of territorial disputes that are older than our own country, while Mexico is basically reconquering the Gadsden Purchase. In a literal, historical sense, that is what is happening, and what we're doing in response - looking away. History is going to judge us fools if we don't get our arm around this aggression on our doorstep.

Thank God for Trump. He may not be the best solution and he may not follow through with what needs to be done, I don't know, but he's one of maybe 5 state actors in our entire government who I would trust waging the war that needs to be waged against Mexican aggression, and if Mexico is stupid enough to set that off when we culturally can't, that would be a perfect opportunity to fix our Mexican problem if handled right.

CHING CHONG WING WONG

THIS IS AN ANGLO BOARD. NO GOOKS ALLOWED

ESTA LA VISTA LOS SENOIRES EL MACHA LA TOUR DE FRANCE MASURATI MAGRAITA

>too poor to afford a caps lock key

Sorry I don't speak cocaine.

I live in SoCal and even I'm not worried.

I'd finally get a happening worthy of using my guns for, and a chance to rape the shit out of some thicc Latinas after I kill their fuckhead boyfriends. Gives a new meaning to the word 'war booty'.

So...do you want to be nuked on Saturday or is Sunday good for you?

Literally all I want to do is be an enlisted man in the Border Legion and go to glorious war against the Mezitos with my white brothers side by side

ME GUSTARIA SER CONSTRUCTOR PARA CONSTRUIR UNA CASA Y UNA CAMA PARA ASERTE EL AMOR!

thats ignorant. Heroin's the big pusher now.

LOLOLOLOLL LUUUUUUUL MExico is about to go full civil war when Trumps taxes the shit out of them
Say good bye to your Aid mexispics, i hope Trump closes the border.

No no, that's Colombia.

Could I have a burrito asada with avocado?

Just the Standing Army of Rhode Island could defeat mexico

This is going to be the best 4 years in a lone time.

STOP TALKING IN CAPS YOU PAKI DESERT MONKEY SAVAGE

Destroying the U.S will be easy get chicanos to blow up freeways and dams so McDonald's won't get their steady flow of burgers to feed the populace and watch them all die of famine, and the lack of water will facilitate the spreading of disease in their already crumbling cities not to mention most americans won't last a week without basic commodities. The rest will just be snippering hillbillies and partisan warfare tactics.

ESTA NOCHE ESTA IDEAL PARA SALIR CON MI BAT A GOLPEAR MARICAS Y VAGABUNDOS.
NAZI POWER SUPREMACIA RACIAL

EL GRINGO MUY GUSTO LA SPICY COMIDA ,
GRACIAS

>Mexican Intellectuals
e'ry time

that is the type of shit we put up with here
Beaners talking in burrito language at full volume
When you hear U.S. taxpayers complaining about the Mexicans, there is good reason

Get to work. Don't forget the broken glass on the top.

The wall will be in a 15 ft trench, to get to it you will have to traverse a mine field and not get shot by the snipers in towers

Let's make this happen for the liveleak videos! I want to see thousands of Mexicans charging the wall being patrolled by the US military.