This is why white nationalism is a dead meme

>Be prominent white nations it
>Marry blonde quarter Jew 10 years ago
>Become redpilled 2 years ago and redpill wife who is surrounded by extreme leftists
>Have black half brother
>Coming out would basically disown both wife and himself from friends, family, job
>Get doxxed
>No one supports him, call him a Jew , calls the only prominent white nationalists shills, sperg out about brainless a priori assumptions while complaining about the left doing the exact same shit
>Begin purity spiralling
>Italians, Slavs, Greeks, and Spaniards aren't white
>Only Christianity is redpilled
>No, Christianity is a Jewish religion
>Lol Mike is fat as fuck, only /fit/ people are white
>Spencer was a shill, stay user now when the west is being invaded by brown hordes, is the worst time to act.

Meanwhile, here are the original LITERAL Nazis

>Rohm a faggot
>Emil Maurice, a Jew
>Rosenberg and Himler, both Neopagans
>Goebbels, a club foot.

In fact, during the earlier days lf the Nazi party they were typically disrupted, shilled against, arrested, and doxxed all the goddamn time. Let's not forget about the literal Jews who served in the German Army.

This whole scene new scene of white nationalims is a fucking joke lmao.

Other urls found in this thread:

familytreenow.com/record/9ZNXOI4DlSu2ZTXc4o72tQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 his wife is 100% Jew took pictures with fags and is just leeching money out of us

This is what 100% semities look like. Arabs with big noses. Because Arabs are semitic. Also, yeah she kept up her appearances so her leftists friends didn't think she was anti-diversity, so what?

Sup Forums will ignore this because muh feels

I've never had such a run in with pure newfaggotry as with this issue.

That is exactly what I expected mike to look like..

I hope TRS continues. Fucking fash the nation is afraid to release their newest episode for some reason..

P.s. I wonder if Mike's wife likes those extra crispy drops

it's called controlled opposition

I will die of irony overdose one day.

lets not forget Horst Wessel, who was living with a prostitute at the time of his death and had the German national anthem named after him...

im also kind of starting to feel bad for the guy. whatr u supposed to do when u wake up one day after taking the red pill and realize you married a jew and your brother is a nigger?

throw your entire life away? a divorce would financially ruin him and hed have to cut his family off and be completely alone. more than likely that info would have made its way to his employers.

so divorce wife, disown family and get a new job. doesnt sound as easy as you all are making it seem.

>redpill wife
ayo hol up
hol up
imma let u finish
but

I really don't understand why alt-righters treat being as hateful as possible to non-whites as some kind virtue. What does any of this purity spiraling have to do with white nationalism or white advocacy?

Whether or not you want it to be so, we live in a multicultural, multi-ethnic country. Having a multicultural personal life is perfectly fine and basically unavoidable. That doesn't make you a hypocrite for saying you wish you did live in an all white country.

Dude looks like a kike himself

>I really don't understand why alt-righters treat being as hateful as possible to non-whites as some kind virtue. What does any of this purity spiraling have to do with white nationalism or white advocacy?
>Whether or not you want it to be so, we live in a multicultural, multi-ethnic country. Having a multicultural personal life is perfectly fine and basically unavoidable. That doesn't make you a hypocrite for saying you wish you did live in an all white country.

And therein lies the problem: These faggots have been LARPing as hardcore "we have to kill every last jew and nigger man, woman, and child" TLA-nationalists for the last couple of years.

>Dude looks like a kike himself

whata disgusting fat fuck. I feel bad though for the dipshits who actually listened to this cringey stuff and thought these guys were " for the movement" All you had to do was listen to 2 minutes of the shit and you knew right away they were not "for the movement" Just a bunch of faggmasters using four chin buzz words like "cuck" and "neet" and asking for donations. Good riddance to The Kike Stuff

I thought it was some kinda fbi front

how does a sword like that even come out of the scabbard

>Having a multicultural personal life is perfectly fine and basically unavoidable

this. ive managed to avoid most degeneracy in my personal life like drugs, gambling and strip clubs. but the circle i run in isnt lily white and i cant be all 14/88 around everyone i know. fuck man i really like some of the non white people i know and i dont think any less of them than anyone else i know that is white.

i also really like caribbean food and im not giving up that shit to purity spiral like some ironmarch faggot

daily reminder that antifachan is cancer

a single maxim:

WE
MUST
SECURE
THE
EXISTENCE
OF
OUR
PEOPLE
AND
A
FUTURE
FOR
WHITE
CHILDREN

Simple as fuck. Can't argue with it, unless you hate whie people

The core values supporting it:

(1) Goal oriented - towards these 14 words

(2) Future Inclined - we are looking to solutions to our problems. The past is not something to dwell on, just to extract lessons from. Past success ensures nothing about the future. Ask the Greeks Turks and Egyptians

(3) Influential - The fastest, most effective outcomes can be brought on by converting people to actively/semi-actively supporting the cause, as well as embarrassing the opposition (Globalists, Antifa)

(4) polymorphism - The relative value of an anonymous internet forum is by being a diffuse, non-centralized egregor, that can whip up simple messages via crowdsourcing and deliver them en masse on social media.

Any rigid orthodoxy will harm the strengths of the platform.

(5) Subversive – Subterfuge and deception are key components of communication wars. We are in one, so act like it. It has also become somewhat of a strength in Sup Forums

(6) Anonymous – covered mostly by (4) and (5), but needs to be stressed again, especially due to recent events. No one speaks for Sup Forums. Keep your real life shit off Sup Forums. If you want to engage in any activity supportive of the 14 words offline, you are more that welcome to, but take the long term, sober view as to whether what you are doing really supports that.

(7) No enemies on the right – we will not engage in “purity tests” and purges against anyone who is supportive of the 14 words. As per (4),(5) we will also behave ambiguously towards anyone whether it is Richard Spencer or Milo, as long as they are aligned with our top goal.

To elaborate on the last point: we will not engage TRS with claims of “controlled opposition”, “Honeypot”. We will not disparage Milo for his persona while he is delivering a message which is positive to our cause.

>Spaniards aren't white

K, goodbye pol it's been fun.

Have they though? I only recently started listening to TRS regularly and there are definitely some podcasts on that network where the hosts are dead serious about wanting the day of the rope but I feel like Daily Shoah is more tongue in cheek. They get triggered about shit and go on racist rants but that's not the same as wanting to kill every jew.

When I think of Enoch specifically, I just think of his long monologues about european/Jewish history or the mind of a leftist and all his theories about why politics are in the state they're in.

Can anyone link me some audio where Enoch is actually saying stuff that would make him a hypocrite for having a Jewish wife?

The entire inner circle has met up many times over the years, they were all very familiar with one another and running cover for each others' degeneracy.
>mike's a kike with a turbokike wife
>literal niggerfaggot brother
>mcnab is some kind of generic degenerate faggot with tons of posts about dudeweedlmao and gang banging some prostitute he was dating, also has huge ear holes so the other fags at TRS can insert their dicks and spitroast him both horizontally and vertically at the head
>heinrich did time for murdering a fucking prostitute
>sven's band was actual niggers

cant make any of this shit up

pretty much. White nationalism is a terrific shitshow of incompetence and failure.

There are so many LEGAL things that could be done to improve the lives and prospects of white people, but let's just ignore all of that and argue about trivial shit until the end of the world, because who needs progress when you can LARP, debate, and read esoteric books that don't do shit to progress the movement. Right?

>tfw of pooloo descent but born and raised in the US and enjoy being around white people

d-do you guys want to kick me out or something?

Did you think "jew york" was just a meme?

The main issue is that until this stuff broke, TRS was an explicitly hardline white nationalist forum. They actively encouraged people to use these forums to network and to meet up IRL. However, you'd get banned from the forum for even hinting at any sort of moderate positions. Imply that you have a distant relative who might be part Jewish? Banned, no questions asked, tons of downvotes on your post and tons of upvotes on the mods' ban message. 99% of the forum LARP as extremists.

Yet today it turns out that Mike is a literal subversive Jew and everyone there flips and doubles down on their "d-d-don't purity spiral, bro" bullshit.

if you're albino you could probably pass

>more 8/pol/ spam threads

You need to go back.

yeah, you are going to canada

>However, you'd get banned from the forum for even hinting at any sort of moderate positions. Imply that you have a distant relative who might be part Jewish? Banned, no questions asked
Being non-white does not really qualify as a moderate position for a white nationalist.

Hopefully you're not a Muslim. Muslim Indians and Pakis are annoying scumbags.

>Meanwhile, here are the original LITERAL Nazis
>>Rohm a faggot
>>Emil Maurice, a Jew
>>Rosenberg and Himler, both Neopagans
>>Goebbels, a club foot.

Great you just proved the nazis were fags and that the neo-nazis suck as well.

>This whole scene new scene of white nationalims is a fucking joke lmao.

Oh I see it's the gambit of conflating a bunch of different things into one thing and then guilt by association down the toilet.

Marxist playbook.

ive never been to canada though

He is a big guy

Fuck 8pol and there fucking purity spiral. you guys hurt the movement in ways the leftist never could. you're shameful. What have you done to promote WN and the JQ, what are your contributions? TDS is redpilling goys left and right… and the only contribution you fucks can claim is in trying to shut them down.

You faggots are disgusting and totally lacking in self-awareness.

Did any of you fucks have enough cognitive power to notice the heavy increase in traffic and replies that mysteriously coincided with the first doxxing? Probably just a coincidence that the majority of those replies that came with the increase happened to be rabidly against TRS and TDS right goys? We were raided and shilled by antifa/leftists and you faggots responded by linking arms with them and purity circlejerking. You faggots are cancer to WN and everyone of you deserves the oven.

TRS and TDS has done more for WN than everyone of you faggots combined. they took a chance and put themselves out there while you faggots stayed anonymous and spent your time and energy attacking them and other WN with any kind of exposure for their perceived imperfections. what a fuckin waste. fuck all of you. this site is just undercover antifa now, all of you faggots just seek to subvert just like the Jews you claim to despise. if you despise them so much why do you act like them and even worse, do their work for them. fuck all of you. take a look in the mirror, gain some self awareness.

>Being non-white does not really qualify as a moderate position for a white nationalist.
>distant relative
I get your point, though, but you're not contradicting me. What I'm saying is that now that Enoch's dirty laundry has been aired for him, all of his faggot followers have completely changed their tune.

fourth jew

>Oh I see it's the gambit of conflating a bunch of different things into one thing and then guilt by association down the toilet.
>
>Marxist playbook.
So you're a white nationalist but not a Nazi LARPer?

dude grew up in NY and was a libertarian 2 years ago

probably didn't give a shit about race when he married his wife

people change, and some jews are alright enough to assimilate. even hitler had jews he liked.

What the fuck do you expect? Most of the neo-nationalists/neo-nazis/alt right are FROM FUCKING Sup Forums.

What level of discourse did you honestly fuck expect? Half the people around here don't fucking read and barely operate above an instinctual level. When that is your intellectual core, you were doomed from the outset.

The only thing we had going was that inherent chaos stemming from decentralized anonymity. That was it.

Until an actual intellectual powerhouse comes along, the alt right should stay primarily anonymous. Especially one that can live by its basic tenets of self-improvement and the seeking of perfection in body/mind/spirit.

You're trying but you still don't get it...Most of what you said is fluff.

There are 10-15 powerful industries that essentially control the world. 1-2 of those are dominated by whites: energy, and the military.

You can forget all that other bullshit. If you can't retake those industries none of this other shit matters. And the constant virtue-signalling about taking shitty jobs in the trades is literally the exact opposite of what white men should be focusing on. Spics can do the tradework for now.

Kek
This stale pasta gets spammed in every Mike " The Kike' Enoch Thread.

>What I'm saying is that now that Enoch's dirty laundry has been aired for him, all of his faggot followers have completely changed their tune.
I've caught some of the drama over at DS and it seems 50/50. Half of them literally want to break out the old gas vans and the other half are nervously laughing and wondering if an exception is ok "just this once"

> 1/4th Jew

Damage control

She said she's a full Jew and so did Mike.

Butthurt TRS innercircle cocksuckers began frantically scanning the Wikipedia page on the Nuremberg laws to justify this to their cultish low IQ fanbase

well you said you enjoyed being around white people, and canada is whiter than america but has a decent sized indian presence

not his wife. Wife's friend.

cc90ffb2-cc38-48bf-ab26-21a03e937244

>I've caught some of the drama over at DS and it seems 50/50. Half of them literally want to break out the old gas vans and the other half are nervously laughing and wondering if an exception is ok "just this once"
Yeah well even if it's 50/50, and I think you're being charitable there, that's too much and if we do ever break out the gas vans, these fucking retards should be the first to go *

* this post is satire

>even hitler had jews he liked.
You know if you read enough of these threads you get certain buzzwords or phrase the average TRS shill uses.
>1/4 Jew
>Some Jews are bro tier
>what's wrong with havbing faggots in your family or kikes who promote Marxist Diversity theory

Fuck you TRS shills are more cancerous then all of 8/pol/ put together.

Meant to quote OP

This. Pretty much how I've thought the racial right should operate, as long as someone wants to abide by the 14 words, you can have honest arguements and discussions with them and move them further right. Our fight is one for existence, if we lose the white race dies. There are more important things than E-celeb drama

White nationalism always fails because it attracts the worst white people. The smart white men are out there creating new technology, writing good books, making millions on Wall St....

Having said all that though, Mike Enoch is just a fat pathetic fraud. Hope his life is destroyed.

>I'm not even going to try to deny it. My wife is who they say she is.

>Italians, Slavs, Greeks, and Spaniards aren't white

to be fair, they are all like 20% or more MENA in their genome. I have an Italian grandmother and she looks like a fucking arab (i myself am blue eyed/light hair).

>tfw not even white and I'm more white/non-degenerate than them

You can pay people like 200 bucks to wipe all of your stuff from the internet.

Unfortunate what happened to them, but they shouldn't have gone public with such shady backgrounds. It hurts the movement. They could have been more effective from behind a computer. (no podcasts)

Literally any political ideology "attracts the worst" of any group of people.

The question is whether or not white nationalism has a higher concentration of fags than, say, mainstream conservatism.

>That means he excepts any and every rumor we said about his wife because he saw everything.

>Yeah well even if it's 50/50, and I think you're being charitable there
thats just the vibe ive gotten, havent sat down and counted

>these fucking retards should be the first to go
its what happens when you get normies who fall for cults of personality

I think you will be fine.

Whites have already lost the American battle. Their best probable future is either a moratorium on immigration and incentivization for people going back.

Or balkanization. Birth rates are already in the shitter sooooo..

*accepts

Also let's not forget Himmler was a Mongolian mongrel and NatSocs would lie to themselves and each other about this fucking genetic freak.

You'll never convince me that this is a white man.

your post is literally unintelligible
you can't even spell
did you join the party late you dumb niggerfaggot

It's not actually curved that extreme or that far on the actual sword, plus the angle of the picture.

is that matt heimbach on the left?

Yeah but Mike didn't hint at having a Jewish relative on the forum so he never broke the rules.

/r/the_donald had similar speech restrictions. The reason political movements create rules like that is to shut out enemy psy-ops (concern trolls, defeatist shills, etc) It's not about hatred so much as keeping out subversives.

>all theoe TRS threads
>all those tears
>it's not showing any sign of stopping soon
Thanks for all the keks, faggots

>is that matt heimbach on the left?
kek

>You faggots are disgusting and totally lacking in self-awareness.

There are low iq people in all political movements. But white nationalism is pretty much full of low iq people.

Even a race realist well-off white man would never call himself a white nationalist in public. Do you really think smart men would want to associate with nazi larping scum like Enoch, Weev and Anglin?

We need another William Pierce/Rockwell to lead us, I wouldn't let anyone who isn't out in the public eye lead us, but forums themselves aren't bad, and people should try to meet other goys in their areas for now.

>no awareness of salt pasta

>Yeah but Mike didn't hint at having a Jewish relative on the forum so he never broke the rules.

>this was in the rules
try again cocksucker, the real answer is that they banned people arbitrarily and purity spiraled out of control within the main forum, all while being complete fuckups themselves behind the scenes

Hundreds of millions of people subscribe to mainstream conservatism. White nationalism is a uniquely American breed of Neo nazi faggotry with maybe at best a million followers and about 40-50% of them are either fags or other degenerates

I don't know why everyone is so surprised that jews or faggots usually are leaders of movements(WN or any other racial identity group). Jews are really fucking smart and for the most part so are fags. That's just the way the world works.

>But white nationalism is pretty much full of low iq people.
still better off than indians

Ever since the first Spencer posts desu familia

Retardation on an epic level. 8gag ruining TRS over their sperg shit and astroturfing 4pol trying to justify their kike antics.

My point is that he probably didn't have archival knowledge of every autistic thing being spread on 8/pol/. So when he said "my wife is who they say she is" he wasn't referring to these allegations.

Tixgirl concertshots is not his wife.

Not Nazi, Zionist. Zionist are the global elite. Propaganda is used to exterminate an idea as ethnic cleansing is used exterminate a race. The Jews only wanted to smear the Europeans because of their understandings of antiquity Rome and the roots Western Astrology.
That is the globalist elite format is Roman antiquity with a slave class and elite class except this time they were making slave race and elite race via Nazi Fascism tactics of msm propagnda. Multicuturlism is more of a myth than Western and Eastern astrology. The Zionist are very tricky bunch. It's up to Christians will need to forgive these terrible pedophile Moloch worshipers to truly understand CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS

>Marry blonde quarter Jew
Of course you pulled that out of your ass. That fucking nose. You don't get chapter president of B'nai B'rith Youth Organization with 1/4.

mate...

Mike is only 28 according to this site.

familytreenow.com/record/9ZNXOI4DlSu2ZTXc4o72tQ

This site only pulls from public records, so this is wither a glitch or something is REALLY fucky here.

The guy is fucking FBI, this kind of shit only happens when they've WITPRO'd you

they subscribe to it by default.

Christians are Nazi's in essence but this time there is no death only peace and viola "Heaven on Earth" You Nazi fags need to come to terms with your racial identity and the understanding that there is no inferior race and that man is created equal.

yeah dude, have you always been a white nationalist? even as a kid?

i guarantee every 8fag condemning enoch probably has done some degenerate shit in their life. maybe even dated a non-white or whatever.

point is, regardless of his marriage to a jewish woman, he did a lot of work on redpilling many people.

R A H O W A
A
H
O
W
A

that isn't his wife. She was in a picture with his wife and you spergs followed the wrong person.

I was never on their forums so I can neither confirm or deny this.

>You don't get chapter president of B'nai B'rith Youth Organization with 1/4.
To be fair, nowadays you can become the head of the NAACP branch with 0

Matt heimbach needs to start shaving and wearing a suit if he's going to run a respectable political party

lol Why do TRS fags assume you need to be a frequenter of kikechan or be in any way related to white nationalism at all to mine this epic salt mountain?

>he did a lot of work on redpilling many people.
>believing in the "memepill"
I guess this is why you TRS shills are so fucking cancerous.
Why don't you faggots take this shit back to 8/pol/ where it belongs, those faggots are your target we don't give a fuck about either of you.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Outright lying isn't going to save you now. Last (you) from me lad

Isn't one of their main podcasters literally half-black half-jew?

>yesterday
>"we don't want no kikes around here!"
>today
>"w-well not everyone's perfect, goy, this is real life and things get a bit messy..."

>when your Jewish wife is whiter than you

Must feel bad.

I'm glad to see this. TRS has done wonders for our cause. I think most of the hate towards him is coming from shills, but I know that some are purists like that. White people of all ethnicities are still white. We can't go back to a time of absolute ethnic purity, especially in the states. So what do we do?

Third worldification is barreling toward the west. Unification is necessary among all whites in the world if we want to maintain civilization. I'm proud to be an Anglo, but I'll fight side by side against the hordes with anyone who is white. The worst possible thing is the movement actually dividing by ethnicity, and we all know who wants that.

Post a screen shot you mong. I ain't clicking that shit.