Apartheid still alive in South Africa!

youtube.com/watch?v=UDGbLJYEy44

Tariq exposes the economic apartheid that still exists in South Africa. The whites control all the resources still.

Other urls found in this thread:

businesstech.co.za/news/general/149291/shocking-drop-out-rates-where-in-south-africa-the-fewest-kids-make-it-to-matric/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUPsGDFZzVM
news24.com/MyNews24/Afrikaners-are-black-20130225
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder why they are slightly above the other african shitholes..

>black countries for blacks only!
>white countries for everybody

get me off this real life meme train

hey kraut, fuck off

He should go check out Zimbabwe, blacks control 100%, it's right next door. I wonder why he doesn't.

mugabe controls zimbabwe

don't say blacks control zimbabwe just because one man who happens to be black controls it

Isn't South Africa where white farmers are murdered in countless numbers by the black citizens and it's even encouraged by (((them)))?

Same thing will happen when Blacks control 100% of South Africa, it will happen eventually.

>TARIQ

THIS GUY IS SUCH A RACE-BAITING SHITLORD.

>black people peacefully immigrate to white countries
>white colonialism, slavery, racism and subjugation of black lands
>its the same bro!

fine then.

if thats the case, then whites dont control South Africa. they just control all the resources

DA EVIL WHITEY AT IT AGAIN

Meanwhile let's check the recent data of education and what's happening :^)

businesstech.co.za/news/general/149291/shocking-drop-out-rates-where-in-south-africa-the-fewest-kids-make-it-to-matric/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks

White countries should accept WHITE ONLY refugees from South Africa and Zimbabwe.

>trying to find a African "food spot"

It's all around just look at the ground and eat some dirt.

don't you dumb fuck. you're blaming all blacks for zimbabwe when it's one man who is to blame for the situation there.

in south africa, whites are less than 10 percent of the population but make 70 percent of all the income made by south african citizens

Same thing with Haiti. Whites were genocided and now look at Haiti today.

sounds like jews and america kek.

School pass rates between 30% and 40%... damn niggers.

>white people bring civilization to savages
>savages being their barbarism to civilization
>it's the same bro!

Wtf try to find a southern restaurant in the south. Shits just hard these days thanks to suburbia excrament

The frogs deserve it tb-h

>peacefully

don't you dumb fuck. you're blaming all whites for south africa when it's one small group who is to blame for the situation there.

>in south africa, whites are less than 10 percent of the population but make 70 percent of all the income made by south african citizens
so? you should be grateful that group is willing to live on the same continent as you, without it you'd be a lot like...well...the rest of the africa.

getting rekt in the comment section.

>black people
>peaceful
You are bernie in this pic right now

>only decent place in coonland
>mainly white populous
>reee muh people muh souf afrika
>goes to one of the endless shitholes that carpet the continent
>OH THEY FUNNELAN BLACKS HERE

WTF I hate white people now

if anything that nigger should be impressed with how nice and tidy that store looks despite being located in a country of 90% blacks.

You must thinking of Rhodesia (Zimbabwe), when Mugabe kicked all the white farmers off their land and gave it to blacks during the "land reform" policies of the 80s. Basically all white farmers got screwed.

But that's ok, because Zimbabwe is doing better now that they've kicked out all those white colonialists! /s

whites are pretty good at this. how can blacks even compete?

nigger detected

Correct term entering countries illegally.

So?

>black man travels to another continent
>upset things don't fit his expectations
>2015
Who gives a shit?

He should go hang out with his African brothers after dark instead of going to the evil whites parts after sun down.

and maybe you should go fuck yourself up the ass but i guess that would be impossible to swing your dick around into your asshole with your tiny white dick you fucking faggot

>"funneled all the black people in a shanty concentation camp"
>points to the only good looking white suburb for hundreds of miles

dem raycis whities been opressen us blackz
we wuz kangz we built dem pyyrmidzs

you must be older than 12 to post on Sup Forums

just making childish responses to childish posts

don't single me out

>genocide almost all the white farmers
>too stupid to know what to do with their lands
>few whites stupid enough to stay are the only one intelligent enough to make money
>fuking whiteys controlling everything

I wonder if he really believes that South Africa would be better without whites or he just pretend he does.

I'm not a faggot and maintain the apartheid system from my cock and men's asses.

You should try it some time.

Just commie propaganda PF divide AMD conquer. Some niggers are stupid enough to Buu it tough. Theyll procede tô become another Warlord comunist civil war shithole

yea yea yea funny joke

i still strongly believe you're a faggot who takes big dicks up your ass...probably of the black variety

>Peacefully
>Comparing modern living situations and immigration to past colonialism
>A leaf
An unholy trifecta of a post. Kys.

>"We were the only black people on the plane"
That's odd, I thought most countries had laws against air pollution.

>goes to cape town
>doesn't find african cusine
On the other side of the world
>someone goes to new york city
>doesn't find iroquois cusine

>blacks are a minority in America
>commit the vast majority of violent crime

>whites are a minority in South Africa
>control the vast majority of wealth

Isn't that something

>majority of Sup Forums posters who post racist shit are virgins

isn't that something?

>being this fucking mad
I'll fuck your bitch and take your cash nigger

White South African here (boer).

OP is race baiting and/or LARPing. Ask me any questions you have about SA.

Technically, colonialism is the best thing that ever happened to South Africa, yes?

what does larping mean?

also, do south africans say m8?

Is race mixing prevalent in SA?

fuck me you can just make out the hiv in the air

About 10% of the population identifies as mixed race.

also the boers did some race mixing back in the day even though they won't admit it

>Cape Town

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUPsGDFZzVM

>American nigger LARPing as a real African
>instantly turns to nigger slang to relate to blacks while visiting

0/10 tone deaf af

Yeah and they just either ignored him or looked at him with confusion.

South Africa is generally known to be shithole. What the hell do you expect, poor people to live in expensive tourist-baiting areas? Rich tourists to mingle with people who actually live in the country?
Fuck no, this is same everywhere. If you go to Thailand, India or any other big tourist country, most visitors will stick to certain areas, because they are created for them. The prices are hiked up there, and restaurants sell food that's tailored for tourist tastes and expectations. It's not weird at all that you don't see native populace in those areas.

Have you killed a nigger yet?

yo submit this to your tourism bureau, i work on commission

they need to get even more control if that shithole wants to improve

Live Action Role Playing. (Pretending)

Nah, words used for mate is Bra, bru, chom, pel and other

In the past there are some cases and
In places like cape town where there is a high English community it's more prevalent, but in Afrikaans culture its still taboo in most families. Depends on the environment they grew up in. Still less than in America.

Ofcourse it happened in history during slavery, but definitely not mainly by Boers, you don't seem to know who the slave owners were. Explain your answer.

>Black local approaches him, thinking he's also local
>"Aww yeah, how you doin?"
>"Swagging it out in the hood, in Cape Town?"
>Guy just awkwardly walks away
Yeah, this dude is an idiot.

YOU SHOULD BE MORE LIKE ZIMBABWE THEN IMMA GO BACK HOME AND GET FREE FOOD.

wow one PART of one city in entire africa where there is a lot whites, thats raycis! apartheid still exist mang. now take some more rapefugees, you need some cultural enrichment, in every city you got.

HAHA the blackface thing is Zwartpiet, its on the dutch channel BVN, he had to go to the most obscure tv channel to find something to complain about, the nigger couldn't even understand what was happening in the show.

oh no, a tiny dicked finnish basement dweller pretending he knows what it's like in south africa

So it's just students fucking around, but mulattos aren't born?

Exactly, Cape town is The tourists destination and the hub of English colonialism, if he wants Africa, go to Johannesburg... I guarantee he won't be walking around filming himself so freely.

Nope

Hehehe I'll rate that

Please drown yourself in bleach. Seriously, you are a massively pathetic faggot.

someone's mad

>Ofcourse it happened in history during slavery, but definitely not mainly by Boers, you don't seem to know who the slave owners were. Explain your answer.

im talking about during the 1600's and 1700's in the cape colony. there was definitely some interracial mixing with african and asian women. weren't most of the whites living there back then boers?

He seems to know more than you

Mmmhm kinda, some relationships in varsity and scummy areas. But not people who matter. In personal experience, the scummy people can't find someone else but they'll rather go for Molatto/colouref people, not actual black people. In university there are students who date black people, but I don't know if they're just the typical liberal kind, (My campus is Engineering and science, no interracial relationships there)

Yeah, John Pilger already did a documentary on that almost 2 decades ago, he even called out Mandela on it while interviewing him.

It's called "Apartheid did not Die"

>White people have been successful
>gibemedat for nuthin

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

No, the Boer republic wasn't even established at that point, the Dutch East India company just set up a harbor there and Boers were still considered Dutch. Native black were north east and the two groups didn't know about each other only untill later.

After the English came, dutch (boers) were treated as second class citizens due to various reasons(complex history) and later sought freedom by moving inland, there they found diamonds and gold, to wich the British followed them and resulted in 2 wars. For these minerals, Labour was needed

For slavery, most slaves were brought in by the British for use in mining and agriculture. While alot of Africans moved from central Africa down into south during the Boom of business. That's why the English were the original slave owners, not boers. They fought against black tribes while "Trekking"

that looks like they go into the water and then turn back because they can't swim but pretend like they enjoy it because the whites did it all the time. (except they could swim)

White South Africans are actively discriminated against in the job market (by law), so a lot of them are forced to start their own businesses in order to make an income.

They really cant swim.They just play in the waves the entire day

We have affirmative action in a country that is 92% nonwhite

There were two black navy seals who died during training. They really can't swim, even in peak physical condition.

>black magic

Exactly, which is why cape town is filled with small businesses depending on western tourism. Basic knowledge on what Americans would want to see and eat in Africa is what makes them successful. Nobody is stopping black people from doing it too..

Dude was a tad hyperbolic comparing shanty towns as concentration camps and economic inequality as Apartheid he clearly understands the power of the words even though he doesnt understand their actual meaning.

Secondly he messed up by ignoring the white under and middle class who got blitzed in the 90s and had to emigrate and if they couldn't live in poverty. However thats understandable as I wouldnt expect a tourists to go into that level of research.

according to this, dutch men mixed with khoisan and nguni women

news24.com/MyNews24/Afrikaners-are-black-20130225

lets be honest.

niggers in america were never brought to civilization. they were brought into slavery by means of war, and prevented from being able to read, write, build, or experience culture for 300 years. and afterwards

they already had cilvization. they got sold by their own, and now we have niggers like tariq doing nigger things, and saying nigger things.

did no one even look at the comments?

the nigger got called out by a black woman.

> Muh haha you're a viiirgiiinn
> jacks off 22 times a day to facebook pictures of a girl he once faintly knew

Shut the fuck up, if you actually care about the virginity of others then you're an autistic indoctrinated piece of shit.

Go kill yourself in the most violent way you can think of!

> jacks off 22 times a day to facebook pictures of a girl he once faintly knew

How would you come up with this insult if it wasn't you at some point??

Niggers are always searching for a reason that they are 'opressed'

Nice try burger boy, it was a meme a few years ago to say this. What an a retaliation, feels like i'm in a quarrel with a 12yr old.
>hey you're dumb
> NN..NNO....YYYYYYOUR DUMB

stfu faggot, let your balls drop and then come back to me kid.

I know, i never said it didn't happen. The article is pretty exaggerative though. But if we're black...doesn't that mean this land is ours?

well niggers have a strong connection to central mexico.

probably believing in the Egyptian lie has something to do with this.

but seriously. you have to look at the real history of niggers in america, there could have been nothing good by leaving niggers in the country after treating them the way they were treated for several hundred years. thats straight DNA damage to the entire gene pool.

nothing changes the fact they were taken out of cilivzation and put into slavery by the roman/british empire by their own people

these days... its almost their fault, but its really hard to beat an indoctrination at birth.

history really needs to be re-written. our version just isn't right and there is so much misinformation

>very first thing he notices is about race even though clearly nobody on the plane said anything or gave him weird looks
>FUCK THESE RACIST CRACKAS

second nigger head picture.

Also weird how he didnt take a look at the white shanty towns, only black ones

did anyone say it doesn't? even jacob zuma called the afrikeners a real african tribe