>>107465802

Did she just call drug prices small potatoes?

I thought the democrats were all for cheaper healthcare

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
youtube.com/watch?v=QNfBo8biMiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for tucker

>"Hey this lady said some stuff about white people, how do you feel?"
>avoid race-baiting question
>he keeps pressing
>she answers the question that
>entire convo revolves around race thanks to Cucker

>call Democrats race-baiting

Every time I'm told Cucker BTFO of someone I watch the interview and he's really just being an asshole while the interviewee maintains poise and gets exhausted.

Now he's trying to holder her accountable for what Obama did. This interview is bullshit. None of the questions actually involved her. The entire interview was "so-and-so did this. How do you feel about that?"

well he tries to find one point where the other person isnt capable of responding and then sticks to that for as long as possible.
it's not extremely fair but then again, why shouldnt he do it like that?
whats the point of wasting airtime on points that you kinda agree on anyway and where you see that the other person has a sorta reasonable view anyway.. there is no point.
Tucker wants to find one of the liberal nutjob views and drive that home and there's always a crazy view that these ppl have.

liberal show hosts have done the same for many years and in a much worse way.

This woman wants to be the LEADER OF THE DNC

As someone who lives in an area that's controlled by dems it's worrying that she refuses to acknowledge that powerful democrats are making statements that are racist towards whites. Any time he tries to goad her towards the middle she goes back to a classic defensive stance. It shows the democratic party is not learning anything, they will keep destroying themselves by starting useless battles and losing

Fuck you whitey. Fuck drumpfh and fuck white peoples. Yaaa

>why shouldnt he do it like that?
I don't know what he should or shouldn't do but I'm just calling it like I see it.

He's trying to corner people into some kind of philosophical contradiction but it's not really for the purpose of reaching some kind of greater truth but just to tear them down as an individual and make them look dumb on TV. It's like some clever twit in 9th grade saying "oh ho professor but if there are no absolutes then that statement isn't true checkmate atheists". Basically he straddles the line between interviewing and just unabashed trolling.

It's clearly the intention and it kind of works but it's still gay as shit when you analyze it. I'm sure the target audience loves it.

>liberal show hosts have done the same for many years and in a much worse way.
That may be the case but I wouldn't be the one here saying BTFO. Actually I would shitpost that on Sup Forums but only because I knew it was dumb bullshit that will make people mad.

/r/ing the Tucker Carlson pepe.

>"white people don't know what its like to be poor"
>"these people are deplorable and irredeemable"
>"we don't need white people leading the DNC"

You were probably one of the liberal faggots going around saying Trump didn't denounce the KKK. These people need to answer for these statements. I don't care if they don't but it's at the core of why they LOST THE ELECTION.

posting with a german proxy aint fooling anyone

kill yourself fox shill faggot cuck

Is that why when he asks her about drug prices she starts going on about how scared and full of fear women are? uh huh

>I am avoiding a ban

saged and reported

>suh suh suh suhmthing happened with Russia
THERES BEEN A FUCKING FULL SCALE WARE GOING ON FOR 5 YEARS! OSAMA ALLIED WITH AL-QUEDA
WE WERE ON THE BRINK OF FULL SCALE WAR WITH RUSSIA. A MILLING PEOPLE HAVE DIED. THE YOUNG KIDS, PRETEEN GIRLS AND BOYS, WERE KIDNAPPED AND SOLD AT AUCTION
ITS GENOCIDE
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
FUCK YOUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU ETERNAL FUCKING WHORE!!!!!!!!!!

>He's trying to corner people into some kind of philosophical contradiction but it's not really for the purpose of reaching some kind of greater truth but just to tear them down as an individual and make them look dumb on TV

there isn't time for anything else on TV and quite honestly, if you ever tried to reach some greater truth with other people you would notice that 99% of other people dont give a shit and wouldnt change their opinion no matter how good your points are.

> It's clearly the intention and it kind of works but it's still gay as shit when you analyze it.

look, i dont watch his interviews a lot either. I saw a few, got the jist and now I dont really feel like watching more of them.
Maybe if you do have a point, it's that he should try to invite people in some order to make a concerted larger point. I think Bill O'Reilly does it like that, he invites people specifically to try and gain some understanding about something or to prove them wrong.

>>"Hey this lady said some stuff about white people, how do you feel?"
>>avoid race-baiting question
>>he keeps pressing

Why not be a race baited? Trump had to deal with being anaziwhowantstoholocaust6millionjews
For no reason whatever.

Whites in general have to cower at the alter of political correctness. Why not flip the script?

>she refuses to acknowledge that powerful democrats are making statements that are racist towards whites
She said that she didn't agree with those statements, though. To me that's a complete answer.

>It shows the democratic party is not learning anything
It doesn't show anything. What she says in an interview isn't internal strategy.

>You were probably one of the liberal faggots going around saying Trump didn't denounce the KKK.
Probably.

>These people need to answer for these statements.
So interview the people who said them instead of asking any-old-Democrat to answer for them?

>I don't care if they don't but it's at the core of why they LOST THE
ELECTION.
And yet Obama's approval rating now is higher than Trump's. You keep pushing this "haven't learned your lesson yet" meme because the lesson to be learned boils down to: "stop saying things I don't like". I'm sure you'd love that. But the reality is that a candidate with more charisma than a sick old lady could have easily overcome the thin margins by which Trump won key states. Trump's victory is a testament to Hillary's badness, not some imaginary rallying of vengeful whiteness.

>Why not be a race baited?
Why not do the thing you decry your opponent doing? Good question I don't really have an answer for that.

>Trump had to deal with being anaziwhowantstoholocaust6millionjews
Oh yeah he a good boy he dindu nuffin.

Once again Tucker destroyed her. His point is simple that democrats lost white voters by attacking them with bullshit like they are all privileged. She kept avoiding his questions.

>BAWWWWW WHY DO THEY GET AN ANSWER THAT HURTS MY CAUSE? RACIST AREN'T SUPPOSE TO ASK THE TOUGH QUESTIONS!!!! BE THE GENTLEMEN AND LET ME WALK ON YOU! FUCK WHITES AND FUCK MALES

She talks a lot about communication, but didn't commute anything other than a narrative of fear. She didn't answer questions directly and had chances to say shit isn't about race. Instead she spouted some ″we are united″crap and showed to just hate Trump and anything he does. Which is funny cause she was talking about putting the American people first, Trump needs to make a positive message, and the obstruction of Obama's agenda never being okay... and she is being a hypocrit about all that, while encourging people being divided. She flat out said she'll never agree with Trump or ANYTHING he does.

btw I love how offended she got when Obama was brought up.

As someone who isn't a Republican or Democrat, I just cannot see how someone like her can honestly communicate and lead her party into unity and understanding with others

she

doesn't

stop

blinking

fast or constant blinking is a tell tale sign of lying, although she never answers a single question my guess is shes retarded or just because shes black

If this is the leader of the DNC the democrats are so fucked. This niggers have nothing beyond scripted partisian bullshit. Niggers destroyed the inner cities and now they are coming for the democratic party

>baww
The fuck nigga? Is it 2008?

>DNC nominee says something race baitng
>ask DNC chairperson about it

Tucker is such a sexually arousing name.

Shes a nigger and litterally only there because of affirmative action

>He's trying to corner people into some kind of philosophical contradiction
in other words point out where they are being unreasonable. heaven forbid.

Yeah, Tucker is a bit of a dumbfuck. That Teen Vogue girl exposed him.

There's nothing more disgusting than a fat, short-haired, black female democrat baboon.

Why would she go on this show knowing she'd be owned? Does she get paid?

sure she did........

He made that teen vogue bitch literally cry. What are you talking about?

I agree with his politics but he's a bad interviewer.

they are use to being able to call somebody racist or sexist and then mention talking points and then appear like they won to the left living in a bubble.

tucker doesn't give them the chance to dodge the question and keep hammering at it which is why libtard cuckolds get btfo so bad and then you get other libtards complaining about him being an asshole.

he fucking asks dumb nigger bitch if it's okay to be racist against white people and she can't say it's bad and gets btfo so trash libtards really dislike tucker and want to try and take him down.

>point out where they are being unreasonable
It would be like asking me "if you're against murder, why do you eat meat?" Trying to find a semantic/pedantic "contradiction" that looks bad on the surface so you can say "ah ha! I got you! so you're in favor of murder!" but has no real purposeful meaning in the grand scheme of things.

That's basically what the interview boils down to.

Because he started making fun of her job when he couldn't think of a reply to her, which had nothing to do with the conversation.

I wish tucker and jeanine both would turn down the caricature by about 25%. They do a good and important job but the sauce is too thick.

Is this correct the record shill or something? I keep seeing this comment but never one explained how she exposed him.

Are you a fucking retard?
>hilliary got all time low with white voters could it be because she attacked them during her campaign and you supported her
>is a machinst from ohio priviliged?
>avoids questions says white privlege is a problem

>race baiting
how is he race baiting by using factual evidence and prooven events?

Retard murder wouldn't be the correct word used fucking autist wanna be smart guy. Its a simple question.

He never said she had to answer about what the other black woman said. He wanted he to denounce the language she was sending and they are in same party. Both democrats and republicans get asked about other members of their party and messages they send to the voters.

>hey dumb nigger bitch. another dumb nigger bitch says fuck white people and they shouldn't have positions of power. how do you feel about this?
>killary also says white people owe you but what about all the people without jobs and shitty lives?

really tough to answer this isn't it for sjw race baiting subhumans.

>all race is equal except for white which owe everybody else
>gender is equal except males who owe women
fuck off

The woman he quoted made it racial by saying whites should be kicked out of leadership roles in the democrat party.

Killing animals isn't unlawful or immoral, therefore, it's not murder. I could elaborate if you want.

Is that so difficult?

Oh sweetie, I think you need to learn the difference between winning and getting hopelessly BTFO. She was all fluff with no stuff.

retard cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

>The woman he quoted
The woman he quoted wasn't being interviewed though.

Most of the debates Tucker has are based on unwinnable arguments. The Teen Vogue girl was brought on because she made a tweet low-key justifying Ivanka being harassed. She called Ivanka's involvement in her father's campaign 'sinister complicity', and stated that she 'shouldn't be let off the hook just because she smells nice'. In the interview with Tucker, she goes onto say that she doesn't think it was alright to harass Ivanka when she's with her children like that, and that point is what must of been the crux of the debate, so she conceded essentially. Ten minutes of squirreling around and pretending to mean this or that over a point that's so tiny really should end up with telling Lauren that she should stick to the thigh-high boots.

Like he's toying with an animal...

The woman being interviewed was a fucking supporter who admitted to being in favor of her. Please kill yourself.

Case in point. The lot of you are autistic.

>he's really just being an asshole
sure, if you think that is an asshole you have another thing coming
how many times a day do you end up crying?

Her opinion doesn't involve her?

mmmmm

United Leninist party is united and Leninist.

>DRUMPKINS DISAVOW KKK. SOME FED RUN KKK BRANCH WROTE ON PAPER THEY SUPPORT TRUMP. RACIST SEXIST!!! YOU OWN THIS!!!!!!
suddenly this dumb nigger bitch isn't suppose responsible for her own party members or people she directly supports and shouldn't have to denounce racism against whites.

you will never win against people with brains. you can only get minorities that want gibs and people who entire lives revolve around hollywood celebrities and caring about them

>The woman being interviewed was a fucking supporter who admitted to being in favor of her.
Wrong. And she still said she didn't agree with her statement.

Yet she should be able to say that race doesn't matter, not just skirt around it. By not saying that, she is obviously of the opinion that a white person should not be the next leader of the DNC.

good

Im fucking right you turbo nigger. I just watched the video. Please kill yourself.

>import drugs from canada
pls do, help our big pharma

>Jehmu

the nigger said she would never agree with Trump on anything. typical democrat.

time to buy Canadian drug stocks?

Not an argument.

>>DRUMPKINS DISAVOW KKK. SOME FED RUN KKK BRANCH WROTE ON PAPER THEY SUPPORT TRUMP. RACIST SEXIST!!! YOU OWN THIS!!!!!!
When did she say this?

>you will never win against people with brains
I think the challenge is winning against people who are really good at convincing morons like you.

>Yet she should be able to say that race doesn't matter
She said she didn't agree with the statements.

but its 2017

Is this the beginning of democrats fully committing to being an anti-white party?
Before they had to keep it low key because they still needed white votes but soon they won't even need whites

She does answer the question by trying to stay neutral, but that's a lie because she's not neutral. The impression I got is that she very much believes white people have no place leading democratic party, but she knows they need white people's votes so she can't say what she actually believes.

>I just watched the video.
You have to watch it with an IQ over 90, though. Ask an adult to explain the video to you.

The entire DNC is tearing itself apart over this issue. It's at the forefront of questions that need to be asked.

Clearly shamu w/e its name is wants the DNC to be the party of non-whites.

So this issue is going to come to ahead one way or another. if any white democrat saw that and wasn't seroiusly concerned about the future of their party, then idk what to tell you. None of this is Tucker's fault.

>Cucker: Why do you keep bringing it back around to race?
>Jehmu: That's where this segment started, you picked the topic!

BTFO

>when did the democraps say trump is responsible for people entirely unrelated to him
hmmm... i wonder. i bet this dumb nigger bitch could be quoted saying trump is responsible for the fed run (((kkk))) endorsing him somewhere if i spent the time looking.

democrats is the anti-white party and you own this. that's why it lost 1000 sets nationwide since obongo got in.

Even on cnn she gets btfo by people who AGREE with her. There is not a brain in that monkey skull

I feel like Tucker is just a bully but at the same time his strategy is to just flip back the tactics that the left use all the time to discredit and push down dissenting opinions.

But some of his guests don't seem like they deserve it

Pretty much sums it up.
Hillary only got 37% white vote.
Bernie Sanders nigger groupie says white people are shit.
Tucker asks, nigger, what do you think about nigger groupie saying that.
Other nigger dances around the question, with a smirk.

>The entire DNC is tearing itself apart over this issue.
Restructuring and figuring out what your future direction and next moves are is "tearing itself apart" about as much as I tear my car apart to replace the alternator. Sell your bullshit rhetoric on /r/the_donald, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Your inability to deal with nuances is laughable,
>inb4 I'm a woke azz kang

He's an asshole and his debates with people are fucking 4th grade discourse.

HAPPENING OF ALL HAPPENINGS
REAL TIME PUSSY GRABBING

!

>its another lefty gets tucked episode

>>when did the democraps say trump is responsible for people entirely unrelated to him

>The democraps are one person

>i bet this dumb nigger bitch
Trump is going to get you a job any day now, don't vent your frustrations out on me. Shoot up some heroin or something geez

Future direction? You mean double down on the existing direction yet again?

>And yet Obama's approval rating now is higher than Trump's.

Bitch please. Trump isn't even in office yet, how does he have an "approval rating"?

she said and I quote,

>I don't agree with everything she says

not exactly a tacit disapproval of that statement where she continued to worm her way out of addressing specifically.

The only take away here is that she DOES agree with her statement specifically. She couldn't even denounce the idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=QNfBo8biMiE

>bringing up problems with party she is trying to be leader of
>not related to her
How does it feel to be a retard?

This coming from the party that literally said the exact quote before trump won about the GOP.

HAHAHAHA PATHETIC

The woman he interviewed wants to be over democrat party. The other woman Hilliary and others who had attacked white people are in party she wants to lead.

Hillary gets 37% white vote
So democrats restructure party to disenfranchise more whites, seems like an A+ plan.

I got a job just smug as fuck and hard for the supreme court conservative majority for the rest of both our lives ensuring our politics remain relevant until we are both dead

Is that why they're fronting a gaggle of niggers for DNC chair? why they're shouting down any calls for any "white" person to lead?

You have ancient democrats that have been voting party line for decades upon decades. Watching niggers take over BECAUSE they're niggers is going to cause the kinds of problems we're already seeing.

It's already an issue when whites can no longer get a say in the direction of their own party just because they're white. I would say that's going to lead to either insurrection or mass migration.

These aren't your average niggers either, they're hopped up on Marxism and ready for the class war. They're going to take it to a place even Bernie isn't going to be comfortable with. Where are the centrists and moderates going to go? along for the ride? you're head's in your own ass pal.

good more conservative votes dems will never have power again and niggers will have to work.

Your manner of speaking alone screams "high school drop out"

>It's her job to police every comment made by any Democrat at any time.
Hokay

>Is that why they're fronting a gaggle of niggers for DNC chair?
Stopped reading there. Go talk like a stormfaggot somewhere else please.

>the presidents approval rating is higher than somebody who isn't president yet
Why is this even worth mentioning? It's a given.

god she's fuckng retarded