Leaf compassion for animals

>be leaf
>see cute baby seal sleeping on ice
>grab spiked baseball bat
>sneak up on cute baby seal
>beat the living shit out of it leaving a mess of blood and gore
>proceed to suck whatever is left of the baby seal's cock

Defend this sub-human uncivilized behavior leafs.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9GLAopDPjrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I see literally nothing wrong with pic related

>he's never eaten a raw seal's eyeball before

You had a nigger president for 8 years

you are all subhuman degenerates who should be sent to internment camps

When girls go clubbing it's ok but if boys do it OMG UNCIVILIZED!

Do you put maple syrup on it too?

>implying an animal's cuteness is the only thing that matters

Go kill yourself, PETA faggot

Only reason there is ever any outrage over seals is because they are cute.

People do the same shit to Deer.

Seal hunting culturally enriches Canada with a diversity of experience.

You shouldn't cast stones m8

There are zero redeeming qualities of Canada.

made me kek, leafy

glass houses dude

Made me chuckle

That entire sentence is nothing but buzzwords

What makes this any worse than killing other animals for food

Why don't they shoot it? I cant imagine the hide being any more ruined by a small caliber bullet than beating it to a bloody pulp does.

>Implying leafs are human, therefore having the capacity for emotion

One club to the head kills the seal dead. They're clubbed repeatedly for humane reasons, in case the first smack didn't get them. Smacking it once is inhumane.

Harder to kill instantly with a gun, which means it bleeding out slowly, or worse bleeding out slowly and diving into the water and then dying.

The club is also a way to help you move around on the ice.

Guns are used to kill seals as well, perticularly seals on bits of ice that can't support a persons weight. The club is just what gets all the publicity, because it's unusual to club an animal to death, whereas shooting animals is already normalised.

Quick painless death with a bullet ≠ clubbed to death.

>americans shoot up schools and movie theatres and airports and street corners and nightclubs for fun
>no outrage
>canadians bash a few seals in after a case of of coors light
>worst thing in history

About 3 out of 8 seals that get shot don't die right away, are approached by a hunter with a club, and then are clubbed to death.

The idea that guns are more humane is a myth. A Hakapik to the skull is more humane. Using guns is way more common than using the Hakapik alone though.

kek

I take it that you're a butthurt chink that got mad at all of the "chinese are subhuman" threads and are now posting this to show that we are hypocrites.

The fact of the matter is, you dirty chink, that the majority of people in Canada do no support this practice but understand that it is part of the culture up north. They in the northern territories and we really don't give a fuck what they do up there as long as they keep paying their taxes. As for equivalencies, they are driving a spike into the seals head and killing them instantaneously unlike you cunts who literally boil dogs alive for minutes while they cry in pain and terror. Try again you sick man of asia.

>(((Americans)))
You means nignogs and muslims.

Would you really bash this seal's skull in?

>Would you really bash this seal's skull in?
every last one of them

>Natives
>Human

'no'

A nice blunt object to the back of the head?
We should all be so lucky user.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9GLAopDPjrY

;_;

You can't just shoot them, that ruins the pelt and defeats the purpose of hunting them in the first place. I suppose you could use poison, but that's way too slow and bad for the environment.

>leafs beat this cute thing to death and have sex with it afterwards

Let's not forget how they're leading the world in destroying the white race and shitting up this board as well.

Seals and sea lions are shit bag animals that eat all of the delicious salmon so fuck them. We should nuke their entire populations.

Seal meat tastes good