BMW is vulnerably exposed by Trump's policies...

BMW is vulnerably exposed by Trump's policies. They are going to whine and bitch and shill really really heard about this.

BMW shills incoming.

>(((British Motor Works)))

people who buy BMW in US are conservative, rich people don't like taxes you idiots and for the last 5 years Tesla is making BMW look like a joke

BMW is in serious trouble if Trump decides to turn up the heat, you can already tell by the reaction in the German media, they don't report any facts or make an argument they just mock and shill.

The only argument I have heard is that American car manufacturers are all in the US so they have to ship their cars on ships. Germany is like well we have our factories in the US already.

>in the US already
>on American soil
>American law

GETTTT FUUUUUCCKKKED

You called it.
I own a BMW and have no problem with the tariff because it makes me look richer, and I have a stash of spare parts already for repairs.

If they want to expand their business in US, they should invest into US instead of Mexico.

You're a fucking idiot. American car manufacturers use parts from BMW in their cars which is why Merkel threatened to increase their price through tariffs.

bmw sucks, its for brown faggots, get an audi

the only thing you are good at is making cars, but japan has you beaten now.

sage

Nah everyone I see driving a BMW is a liberal
>built in America
Yeah but the issue is with where the money goes. Some to the US sure but we want all the money. If you let us tax BMW they can stay thanks.
That's BOSCH I think

Audi cheats in emissions tests, depending how vehicle taxes work there. It might be a tax liability.

When VW did that it didn't impact the customers negatively. VW had to make it right somehow but I don't remember. I think they took it in for a new tune that made it slow as dog shit. It's kind of a shame because I love turbo diesels.

I'm glad that trump is looking to bend people over the barrel. The American car market is very large, the Mexican car market is very small, build cars in the US.

BMW already does this for quite a few models, so there isn't any reason why they can't make it work for more production.

Fuck, they are manufacturing cars in Germany. You're telling me you can't build cars profitably in the US?

Germany is still an American vassal state. Merkel will do whatever the fuck Trump wants and if she doesn't he'll just send in the CIA to install a government that will.

People thinking America still won't run shit with Trump in office. Lol

Will you stop posting BMW's Achmed?

Its stupid because all Trump is telling them is to not sell those Mexican 3-Series in the USA, and the simpler easier answer would be to add another line to the Spartanburg plant to build them, possibly expand it.

America already gets BMWs from South Africa aside from Germany (a small amount but they sneak in)

Actually its the other way around

Living in central Pennsylvania, BMWs are seen driven by liberals in base coupe and higher-trim sedan form. Higher-trim coupe drivers tend to own their own business, and base sedans are always filled with a family of Mennonites.

Meh. They all drive like ass holes to a man. Every time I'm cut off it's always a fucking BMW so I'm assuming they are all shit libs.

BMWs are great cars.
But American cars are pretty bad ass, so I don't know what I'd pick

I have a BMW. I like it.

>sucking cock is for fags, take it in the ass instead
that's what you sound like

They can build to a profit in Spartanburg I don't see why they couldn't expand U.S. production of U.S. market models.

Lol who cares Bem-Weh went to shit ever since they ditched the E series platform and went to the F series.
Im glad i got 1 of the last e92s.
I love my car but that brand is garbage and a waste of money.
Oh and its not even worth the amount of times ive been flipped off, cut off and braked checked, and almost ran off the road just for owning one, like fucking save ur money and buy 1 you jealous toyola scrubs.

Most German cars are leased because of the "luxury" tax Bill Clinton put on them to "soak the rich"

Well that and because German cars are not reliable and extremely costly to maintain.

The luxury tax should be rescinded because it discriminates against German cars and Trump should encourage German automakers to make cars in Germany over Mexico.

On another note Cadillac was flirting with making huge ass cars (see pic related) again but Obabo got re-elected.

I just want to a 1960s/1970s size car like seen in Goodfellas

Very classy concept. I wonder how Cadillac's attempts to price themselves on par with German cars have affect their sales.

Beautiful car.
Needs a roof though

>for the last 5 years Tesla is making BMW look like a joke
In your imagination.