What does Sup Forums think about Trump's MLK comments?

I can't find a good post about what Sup Forums thinks about Trump's MLK statements. What are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
africa.upenn.edu/Articles_Gen/Letter_Birmingham.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For me personally, I respect MLKJ. Despite Sup Forums's typical opinions, I support his message for the most part. Every man deserves a fair shake, including blacks. Whether or not they are "equal" to whites genetically, they still deserve a chance to live out the American dream, whether they choose to take advantage of that or not. This to me is the most pure of American values, and one of the thing that defines us as a country. Every American citizen should be born on an even playing field as far as the law is concerned. It's up to you what you do from there, but regardless of black or white or rich or poor, the law should be evenly applied to everyone.

In a way he was very much the antithesis of the modern "BLM" movement, in that he just wanted equality, not equity. He didn't want "affirmative action" or special laws for blacks, he just wanted the law to apply the same for blacks and whites. And he was able to bring this message with peaceful protest. He didn't cry for attention because a white man was mean to him. His goal was to change specific laws, not ghost hunt after unspecified racist boogeymen. And he was able to make his point through peaceful means. For these reasons, I respect the man very much.

Wow Trump isn't really racist imagine that. The news and all the lefties just kept saying he was over and over again imagine that

Such blatant racism towards blacks ! Sad!

This guy

I don't like MLK....I think he is the perfect example of the failures of race creationist egalitarianism.

What do you disagree with exactly?

Donald Trump BTFO Sup Forums! How will you ever recover?

I sincerely hope he's trolling.

Why? Civic nationalism appeals to normies

that was beautiful, user :')

He probably likes violent protesting so he can stock up on vcrs for the year

Well said.

MLK was a great man that tried to civilize niggers. A noble but ultimately naive mission that didn't take.

Faggot.

NO U

I agree with most of what you said, but MLK's peaceful protests did have one major flaw that would have bothered me if I had been alive at the time. MLK deliberately included children in his marches, knowing full well they would be in danger from police dogs, fire hoses or just being stampeded. In fact he put those children in the march because he knew that there would be violence, and wanted the children to be at risk because it would gain more sympathy. Malcolm X rightly called this a cowardly tactic.

I believe MLK had the right goals but used the wrong means to reach them. Malcolm X has the wrong goals but at least he fought for them ethically.

aint this some shiet

The guy isnt a nazi like the left likes to paint him. He is a normie. Normies try to appeal to other normies.

Good post

what is archive

Many such cases!

What did you expect? Him to say, "Fuck that Nigger". Don't be dense user.

By pandering to negroes Trump avoids having to name them in his cabinet. For every picture he takes with Kanye, Don King and other negores guaranteed to make the news papers, that's 1000 negroes less in his administration.

Because the only reason there are so many useless niggers in high positions is someone was called a racist and was forced to put in some. Trump is taking all these steps so he can't be called a racist. Gives him far more leverage to deal with the negro problem.

This guy has it. I deeply respect MLK; a deeply Christian man who just wanted blacks to get a chance to prove they aren't all niggers.

Now nigger culture is embraced by so many blacks. The poor rev. must be rolling in his grave.

A deeply Christian man who cheated on his wife lmao

just pandering to the voters. you cannot take what a politician says to the public as what he really thinks. they are skilled liars.

You know he was a Communist who was basically protesting for handouts?

The FBI leaked tapes to the media proving that MLK engaged in wild orgies with prostitutes before all his speeches and campaign rallies. These were caught on hidden video and wiretaps, which the FBI set up because King was heavily connected to the Communist movement.

The result was, a total media blackout. Not a single media organization would publish the scandalous material, because they knew it would damage the effort for civil rights, and as far left communist subversives would hurt their ideology.

Segregation is actually the right policy. Forced integration has been the cause of massive social dysfunction, murder, and the destruction of entire cities.

You took the words right out of my mouth!
Luther the series are also good.

>trump starts saying nice things about people
>start getting turned off

Blacks aren't going back to the cotton fields are they.... ;(

exactly, Trump couldn't of said anything but this, this was the only thing hes allowed to say

>haha lol I wouldnt mind living in a 90% black country xDD

"Communist sympathiser tires to make a case for civil right, blacks riot after his death. What a joke. Sad!"

I voted for Trump not because I am an edgy pol loser (I am) who wants Hitler 2.0. I voted for Trump specifically because he is the last shot the american multicultural fever dream society has at not collapsing into utter retard chaos. Believe it or not.

For those who say you like MLK but hate black people blocking roads
>You deplore the demonstrations taking place in Birmingham. But your statement, I am sorry to say, fails to express a similar concern for the conditions that brought about the demonstrations.
africa.upenn.edu/Articles_Gen/Letter_Birmingham.html

Classic PR talk. He likely just copy pasted what his speechwriter sent to him.