Can we finally agree that Sup Forums backed the wrong candidate?

Can we finally agree that Sup Forums backed the wrong candidate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_svnsF5OLbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

youtube.com/watch?v=_svnsF5OLbI

Why? Because being rich is a sin, ravioli mongoloid?

Waaaah! Why didn't Trump fill his cabinet with Bernie loving communists or career politicians who will do as they always do!
Why did he choose people who know how to run successful organizations?
WAAAAH.

>Donald didn't pick a bunch of bums from off the street for his cabinet therefore he is a sellout

Checked

I sincerely hope that this allows us to systematically genocide the entire Left.

first post best post

>disruptj20

they gonna get raped

Jesus.
I'm richer than the VP!

Ask again in 4 years.

You don't even live here retard. How weird is it that you think you're an American and you're on the computer tapping away at your keyboard "fuck Trump!!! He stole the election!!" Then you go in your living room and your family is sitting around watching TV and they all have red hair and freckles and speak some weird ass cockney version of English then you realize "holy shit... I'm not an American." Then you go outside and cry.

Poor pence

Mike "Fag Fry" Pences net worth after paying the power pill

Yeah, and Hillary Clinton would've filled it with people trying to get rich.

Fuck off, liar,

>i'm sick of all these corporate lobbyists controlling politicians
>i'll just appoint the corporate CEOs to run the government and cut out the middle man

Doesn't matter who he picks, the bogdanoff twins control the human race. They communicate with aays, so we should trust our future with the aays

why would I want my leaders to be a bunch of poorfags like me

>Wahh how dare they be successful

The common denominator is that they are all cutthroats. Like it or not making billions requires a no bullshit no excuses attitude. These people will be set to gouge our enemies. Making America great again by electing to choose people based not on how oppressed or underpriveleged they are but rather on raw grit and balls. Give it chance

>oligarchs
/lefty/ your persistence is admirable but your retardation isn't.
Crawl back to your dead board.

>people who USED TO work at a business are the same as lobbyists who CURRENTLY work at a business
>everybody who USED TO work at a business is secretly working for that business's interests
See how stupid you sound?

I'll let you know in four years if he doesn't build the wall and deport them all.
When that happens we can discuss the finer points but until then little else matters.

Look at their credentials and their ideology you mongoloid. Jeff sessions could be worth .50 or gorillions and it wouldn't change the fact that he is the best on immigration. Period.

you left a bunch out. but still no. there's nothing wrong with being rich, is many of these cases it's evidence of an economically viable skillset; something our nations leaders must have.

you must be a fucking Sicilian only a cuck with nigger blood could be this dumb

Or Trump's a genius and knows he can only overcome the media bias & cuntfuckery in society by getting influential & powerful people to help him

Better to have people who are proven successes handling money than poor incompetents. I don't think rich politicians are more prone to corruption than poorer ones unless they became rich after becoming a politician.

Wasn't one of his main campaign promises to elevate successful business people to cabinet positions?

Please send me $1000 I am NEET.

wheres t.rex? I want to see more self-made billionaires on there

>Mike Pence
>$211,000
>'Oligarch'

Democrats actually believe this

Im "worth" the same, but its all in the house I own and live in so does that really count

Underrated.

Holy shit Pence is a poorfag.

Do you really think any of these retards actually listened to anything Trump said?

Bloomberg should have btfo

HAPPENING OF ALL HAPPENINGS
REAL TIME PUSSY GRABBING

I'm disappointed they left out Ben Carson.
He's probably loaded from being a top brain surgeon.
But since he grew up in the projects calling him an oligarch would allow them to be instantly BTFO.
Why is Pence on here though? 211 grand isn't much if we're talking net worth. Even if that were his annual income, that's upper middle class money, not oligarch money.
Hell my mom's house is paid off and is probably worth about that much.

(You) earned this

that's just normal now

>Ben Carson.
according to google he's worth 10 million. not too shabby

1 POST BY THIS ID.
No, we can't. Fuck you, not an argument.

>pence
The fuck? Doesn't Pence even own his own house? No way he lives in a house under 200K.

maybe hes still paying the mortgage on it, so the bank owns it

Pence's a pure. Obviously he never took bribes.

Mind you he's a lawyer but hated it so he became a public servant and a radio host.

same here senpai

>Potato nigger

underrated

fuck you eggplant nigger you have to go back
Trump is love Trump is life

This is the greatest hoax ever pulled.
Try not to get to emotionally attached.

Fpbp

Lol damn, Mike Pence is poorer than I am

>rich people are bad
DAS RICHIST

A good post by A Fucking Leaf?

Also checked, praise kek!

First post, best post.

Dude. Sell drugs.
It's always a sure-fire means of income.
Learn chemistry with your free time, practice, get good enough to synth methylamine(easy as fuck) and phenylacetone(quite a bit more difficult). BOOM! But, not literally. Hopefully.

>x million
That's fucking nothing to be working for the government.

Aren't the Clintons worth $250M or something?

As far as I'm aware I'm the only good leaf.

DO NOT BELIEVE THIS IS A PRECEDENT.

>tfw literally much richer than Mike Pence

>Pence
>211k

Yeah, Sup Forums should've backed Bernie with his THREE houses while claiming to stand for the working man.

really makes me think
about electing mike pence in 8 years