Mfw Sup Forums finds the final boss after digging too much

>mfw Sup Forums finds the final boss after digging too much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>33

........yeah I'm done digging.

lol, you Christfags are as delusional as ever

We uncover the final boss we can find a way to destroy it.

But user we are our own final boss, don't project onto imaginary poorly write bad guys, take responsibily for your own failing and strove for perfection

SORT YOURSELF OUT!

who really controls us all

Why isnt there more fictional media that uses Christian mythology as a backdrop, would be pretty cool desu. Lucifer is a pretty cool character and the war between him and christ is a neato setting with lots of potential

its the CIA

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

I want to know more about Lucifer vs Archangel Michael (apparently the same power level)

Because whenever that happens people expect the protag to beat Satan at the end

I heard that guy has daddy issues

There was a cool TV show on for a couple of years based on that movie legion post apocalyptic future fighting angels

what if satan and jesus are the same thing? :o

>mfw the final boss is Sup Forums

>final boss

there is no final boss, but an eternal one. and that is satan. and against satan only everyone individually can win. you may win without any trouble why the guynext to use loses poorly. this is because satan is the desires that come with this world, the egoism, the egocentrism, the greed, and all the other material desires. this is why everyone has to fight his own battle against him. wether you believe in him as being an actual enthity, or just a symbol for those desires.

and no, lucifer is not satan, nor is he the devil. all 3 are different enthities

>there is no final boss

Yeah right...

>SORT YOURSELF OUT!

Peterson is clearly mentally ill which is p ironic if you ask meme

>western bastardization of a jewish concept
As if. The true final boss is one most of Sup Forums is unwilling to face.

Lucier doesn't look tough at all, I could have easily pummeled this SUCKER into submission

spooky

The jews.