Brit/pol/ - Tunnocks Teacakes Desu edition

>Theresa May to announce "hard brexit"
ft.com/content/8d94b1b2-dbf1-11e6-9d7c-be108f1c1dce

>EU angered by Trump intervention on British side
express.co.uk/news/politics/754906/Brexit-news-EU-Federica-Mogherini-UK-Britain-Boris-Johnson-Donald-Trump-trade-deal-US

>Mark Carney warns of fall in consumer confidence
bbc.co.uk/news/business-38644963

>IMF raises UK growth forecast
bbc.co.uk/news/business-38637243

>Theresa May to announce new immigration system built on Japan-style work permits
ft.com/content/031d6ae6-dbf2-11e6-9d7c-be108f1c1dce

>UK threatens to become a taxhaven if the EU does not play nicely post-Brexit
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-chancellor-philip-hammond-welt-am-sonntag-uk-tax-haven-europe-a7527961.html
tunnocks teacakes desu

>Swedish government complains about British xenophobia
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/16/ann-linde-swedish-minister-xenophobia-swedes-uk-brexit

>Donald Trump says UK doing great
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38631832

>Theresa May welcomes Trump intervention
news.sky.com/story/donald-trump-dodges-trade-question-in-michael-gove-interview-10730633

>EU accuses Britain of cosying up to Trump on the Middle East
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/16/uk-cosying-up-to-trump-over-middle-east-peace-process-say-eu-ministers

>Northern Ireland elections announced
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/16/northern-ireland-assembly-elections-announced

>UK and New Zealand in talks for trade deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38608716

>Two by-elections ahead for Labour; Tories and UKIP both have a chance to steal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/13/ukips-northern-spring-may-break-stoke-on-trent-central/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/copeland-election-matter-labour-everything-9600389

Other urls found in this thread:

lisbon-treaty.org/wcm/the-lisbon-treaty/treaty-on-European-union-and-comments/title-6-final-provisions/137-article-50.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1j-Gb8Pk2Pk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_realm#Current_Commonwealth_realms
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/01/anglican-brexit-britains-best-hope/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Milky Wexit when?

TRIGGER ARTICLE 五百五十五

My fellow bongs are all asleep.

Foreigners temporarily welcome.

karen

going to bed now desu

What's Theresa May going to say in her speech?

A hard Brexit would be lovely but a HP Sauce Brexit would be even better.

good riddance non-karen poster

Are we out of the EU yet lads.

Morning, article 50 is set to be triggered in March signalling our formal exit from the union. Two years or so of negotiations will follow before finally leaving. The kind of exit in which we are to take is currently unknown and is expected to be revealed today.

Was he /our guy/?

>Two years or so

Two years is the cut off, have any of you retards actually red A50?
lisbon-treaty.org/wcm/the-lisbon-treaty/treaty-on-European-union-and-comments/title-6-final-provisions/137-article-50.html
>3. The Treaties shall cease to apply to the State in question from the date of entry into force of the withdrawal agreement or, failing that, two years after the notification referred to in paragraph 2, unless the European Council, in agreement with the Member State concerned, unanimously decides to extend this period.

And no, it won't be revealed today, May will tell you what she """hopes""" to achive, but we have upto 2 years of negotiations before that point, anything could happen even if she does mean what she says, however unlikely.

As slow as 8pol is during graveyard shift, you don't have to deal with the anime over there.

>inb4 hurr durr le leaf flag

What's it like having people respond with a fucking leaf every time you post?

youtube.com/watch?v=1j-Gb8Pk2Pk
>tfw no more old Labour

Local girl told me she feels patriotic whenever she sees the Palace of Westminster lads.

The Empire endures in the hearts of the Commonwealth.

It was commonwealth immigration that killed Britain, because the retards who sit in Westminster couldn't decide who constituted British.

Native Britons who feel patriotic about the commonwealth are retarded and/or pakis.

I'm a British expat, and hate Canada more than they possibly ever could, so yes, it's pretty annoying.

She better pull through today, I'm either writing my dissertation on this or an analysis of current shipping links with the US.

How long until mummy's speech?

Not soon enough, lad

He's right you know Brexitmongs...

Anyone else agree that Theresa May would be ugly as fuck if she were a loli?

She was a cutie.

Amazing vid.

Lads

Morning fella

wtf i hate myself now

Maybe these days. Australia was just an extension of Britain back in the day, a Britain in the South Pacific.

>he's started Karenposting

The Prime Minister of Britain looks like that?!

I bloody well hope so, you lager lout.

>tfw Piers dropping subtle redpills on daybreak
I have such a love-hate relationship with him

>started

That's Sharia Mummi-Al May for you

GIVE ME A TIME CUNTS

A bit past your bedtime lad.

Was he assassinated?

Soon to look like THIS:

No need for Pakis.

Commonwealth should only focus on those loyal to the Queen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_realm#Current_Commonwealth_realms

How low will it go today?

>not wanting to tank the pound for an export-led recovery instead of propping up the financial sector meme

So we're definitely leaving the single market right (I hope)?

So when she says that, how much do we predict the pound will fall by?

>tfw partially voted leave just to fuck over toffs and their beloved gap yahs

BTFO

When is the speech?

Guess he won't be working for him one day after all.

What was meant by this?

All the talk of trade-deals feels painfully artificial, as though without them no trade can flow.

We should be weary of free trade deals, not zealous about them. Applied judiciously they can be mutually beneficial, applied ideologically and you've got a recipe for middle/working class pain.

let's get some patriotic images on the go

Stop talking about boring trade shit and anime and answer me

May is giving a speech? What about?

I don't think 'Sajjad Karim' MEP is being briefed on Theresa May's plans or her thoughts on everything. Either he's bullshitting or Lilico is. This would be a ridiculous stance for Conservative government (or any) to profess before even hearing the trade offers & their nature.

>Nunhead bus
She'll pay the toll

What sort of Brexit we getting

H A R D
A
R
D

A nice soft one.

Red White and Blue

>it ain't me starts playing

What time is May's speech, desu?

I think the best time we've got at the moment is "this morning", unless someone has updated information.

You already missed it. We're deporting all of the Poles and she declared war on France. Pound's through the roof m8.

Alright, thanks.

It's looking pretty promising, desu.

>tunnocks teacakes

nice Jezza, saved

Words are cheap, pratically worthless in this case.

We get 2019 Brexit even in the best circumstances. Don't know what she can say in her speech that'll change anything. It's completely in the hands of the supreme court at this point unfortunately.

>It's gonna be a bright, bright, bright Sun-Shiny day

Have this one too

>That bog roll.

The Supreme court will rule if parliament is entitled to vote in triggering A50 (it is), negotiations I believe are still the remit of Gov.

is this animé good or is a /britpol/ meme?

madman

I'm quite excited about all the imminent tears today

Know any good Facebook groups or forums to browse for maximum meltdowns?

That cheeky look back

Looking forward to the pound dropping due to markets being reactionary and then people on twitter/facebook shouting about how the country is on fire because the pound dropped again like last year.

It's a slice of life show with nothing much else to it. If you can handle shows with nothing happening in them at all, then you'll find it alright.

This image from Identity triplord can not be posted enough

How many hours until Trees-are-may gives her speech on Brexit??

Where can I watch it?

Hey lads how can I turn my life around? I'm nearing 30. I already lift and take care of myself. I would like a better job and a place to live.

We don't know the time yet. Just find either a BBC or Sky News stream and keep it open.

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom

its actually very boring but karen is still major cutie

Nonce

Good work, based lad, I'm enjoying these this morning.

You lads hear about liberals tryna use gas at Trump's inauguration?

There's a level of irony to this so high I don't think it even counts

No worries lad

It's CUTE.

>A hard Brexit.
>A Red White and blue Brexit.
What are some other Brexit's we've been promised?

Yeah, often it is the self proclaimed anti-fascists who try to shut down protests and stop people from talking who they disagree with. I saw a story not too long ago of some student group banning certain newspapers from being sold on campus.

soft brexit

Brexit means breakfast

Breakfast.

Christ, it hurts to read even a few of those posts.

A brexit means brexit, breakfast and something about milk.

Tbqh though that's near permanent liberal self loathing meltdown, pretty much why I stopped going there in favour of here. You lot are actually, and I can't believe I'm saying this, much more open minded and balanced.

>Tfw Anglican Brexit

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/01/anglican-brexit-britains-best-hope/

>You don't need guns why do you need those the government's not coming for you!
Trump becomes president
>omg everyone grab guns

When it suits them. Nothing more.

And what is for breakfast lads?

Who is this tranny you keep posting?

What time is May's speech?

Weetabix with coconut milk. I would be a faggot and use almond milk, but I didn't activate my almonds so I'm out.