I hate being born a disgusting Puertorican Spic... Gat damn I wish I was white. Please accept me as one of your own...

I hate being born a disgusting Puertorican Spic... Gat damn I wish I was white. Please accept me as one of your own, white master race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know the drill, pedro.

ok whatever pr is basically the 51st state as is

Nuwt a jance.

But m-muh independence

What must I do to be accepted into your ranks?

Nigger.

Tame a white woman. Pay taxes. Eat mayonnaise. That is the way.

Can you explain to me as a Puerto Rican what your people celebrate during the Puerto Rican day parade in NYC? What has your country done for the world that you need to be celebrated?

>the proud cuckold.jpg

there's actually no such thing as latino. they think they're indigenous americans because it's the worst case of white guilt in history, just like norman bates thinking he's his mother, the spaniards feel so guilty about completely exterminating everyone who lived in this hemisphere, they think they *are* their victims.

I've been wondering the same thing, ese.

the swarthiness comes from towelhead blood when they invaded spain, not from the woo-woo's.

I think you can get honorary white status by being a world class yacht racer. I'll check the handbook to be sure.

Go to pr land, get a pr wife, don't be a degenerate, raise your pr kids to not be degenerates, and enjoy some fucking tamales.
Stop being a faggot, and go live a good pr life, you fucking pr.

So shooting up a school isn't a requirement anymore?

their temper and the vicious way they go for butcher knives and cut people is from the sandnigger blood, that's why they're savages.

If you're gonna be an asshole you can just stay brown and poor forever.

Jesus loves you, bro. And so do I.

Thanks for the genital warts Jessie

10/10 but mean as hell :(

Puerto Rican here.
White skin.
Blue eyes.
85% European.
15% Amerindian.
Married to Aryan goddess.
3 glorious white children.
I'm living the dream.

Woah, chico. Just a joke.

I'm sorry senpai. The temptation was just too strong,,,

Quit your bitching latin people have good food and hot women

Jokes are for people that aren't in yacht clubs. Go get yourself a copy of the New Yorker and read the comics in it because that's your new sense of humor if you're serious about this.

50% PR
50% Irish

Rate me bitches.

Out of all the Hispanic/Latino people I've met Puerto Ricans were very good to me. Cubans were a close second. I got beat up by a Costa Rican. Mexicans mowed many lawns.

I wish I could tip this

hahaha, your porbs mostly white

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

75% puerto rican, 25% german here. Skin white as sour cream, Obama is technically whiter than i am though.

I love and browse Sup Forums. Dont care what anyone else thinks. Just be based, dont worry so much.

Glorious McSpic

All good you gave us Big Pun so you're good in my books

As long as the phenotype's good. Right m8.

i know a half puerto rican half spanish and he looks 100% white

lol im pale as fuck, but dark hair/eyes

Same brother, only problem is the mix either comes out pretty good or just goddamn awful. I've met a lot of other of our kind and they are disgusting.