Styxhexenhammer666

thoughts on this guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNfBo8biMiE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when did john lennon start doin meth

He looks how I imagine every one of you fuckers

advertise your channel somewhere else you tranny faggot.

controlled opposition
just like all the other youtube faggots shilled here

seig heil

one of the few youtubers that actually offers a well-thought out and interesting perspective on the world.

honestly his videos are some of the best political commentary I've ever seen.

Hello Enoch.

Extremely insightful and accurate during the election.

I trust his political judgement.

Stop shilling your own 0 view channel fgt

This.

he unironically dresses like John Lennon joined the Village People

t.Styx

Doesn't really contribute much other than news updates that I am already receiving. Prefer Varg a lot more because he talks about offhand topics and whatever people are saying in the comments section. Also not sure what the deal is with the MRE reviews. Dude doesn't look like he'd last long in a post-apocalyptic scenario.

Should also probably start wearing shirts on camera. Definitely had an occultist Evola-like power-evoking look to him physically, though.

Hello Maldraw you cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=QNfBo8biMiE

cringe worthy faggot wouldn't give him any views

>say anything nice about the guy i hate for no reason and i'll get ya!!!
you're autistic. nobody outside of this thread gives a shit about this youtuber and you're here sperging out.

who?

Fuck off, Styx.

Best Minecraft youtuber

wew clever m8, you sure negated my opinion with that one :^)

heil styxler

The dumbs will stay dumb; nothing will ever
change that but themselves.

Don't suffer fools.

It's kind of weird that a guy Sup Forums used to fellatiate daily is now a Sup Forums YouTuber.

The best YouTube has to offer

Literally who?

Overall, he gives good commentary on current events and has some interesting insights, but quite a but of his information he spouts off is faulty or wrong altogether. I don't expect 100% accuracy however, because that's what you're going to get listening to some guy talk to his webcam for a few minutes.

Can't pronounce words for shit, but good assessments and more based than most.

>Browses Sup Forums
>Can't pronounce "hentai"
I don't buy this psyop bullshit. He knows damn well what that is.

I used to browse Sup Forums before I browsed Sup Forums and thought Varg was an enormous faggot. Now I actually listen to metal (listened to nigger hop before), and I appreciate his music. There is an old video of him playing his song Dunkelheit on camera in a small room that I assume was his "cell" where you can see a copy of, "Racial Differences in Intelligence," sitting on his desk.

THAT'S

Go to bed Styx

I have no idea how he does what he does. He seems like he knows everything, but I always feel like I'm being bullshitted

his wife is fat and ugly.

looks like a stoner from leddit

muh grimoire

he has wife?

that's actually the best kind of wife

He's actually quite funny but that's about all. Peace out.

*sips Monster Zero™

styxhenhammer666
>white

60% america
>white

spain
>white

Holy fuck. Gretchen and Styx both taught us about Antidisestablishmentarianism

This

He's Ciswhitemaelstrom

Stop starting threads on yourself. Your videos are boring, and would only appeal to the weird goth kid back in grade 10.

>browsing through his videos
>"Why I Left Christianity and Became a Satanist"
>"The Clintons May Be Involved in Child Trafficking"
>"Minecraft Survival Part 22"
What the fuck, who takes this guy seriously?

WHy won't he debate Destiny ?

Alright Youtube,
He's probably my favorite civic nationalist libertarian satanist wizard on the internet.
That's about all. Peace out.

Damn Norwegian prison cells are nicer than my college dorm room.

This.

It's actually very funny

shadilay styxers

I think he might be a plant

Z E I T G E I S T

>tfw too smart for ethnic nationalism

>He looks how I imagine every one of you fuckers

>I always feel like I'm being bullshitted

you are.

Pretty much. Styx's channel is my only other news source besides Sup Forums and Drudge (and the most accurate of all three)

I like his political/news videos.
Never bothered with the others.

I feel like he makes exaggerations and glosses over details, but usually only when it comes to more historical overbearing statements. His current events analysis is bretty good, though some of his generalisations shit me especially when they don't apply to the case at hand.

He also tries to push his opinions on people and make himself seem like an expert and to be treated as such. I don't really like that part of him, but he's entitled to his ego and at least he's said many times that he is trying to manipulate people.

5-20 minute long episodes with the majority dedicated to the topic at hand, and the rest on certain tangents. Good source of analysis overall desu, but you'd be a fool to just absorb what he says without analysing it and seeking other sources/viewpoints, just like all other media.

He's a lolbertarian autist, he still has to take the final red pills

>honestly
Styx pls go

9.5/10 for his analysis

7/10 for his research and getting the facts of a story correct.

More of a civic nationalist with strong libertarian ideals, but acknowledges that libertarianism itself is all but impossible to implement but that civic nationalism is the nation type that best allows libertarianism to flourish.

Pretty solid ideology IMO. And in all honesty, I think he's halfway between ethno nationalism and civic nationalism, based on how he actually describes both. I always get the vibe that he knows you more or less need a solid ethnic population core to make civic nationalism feasible.

Heh. Thats pretty accurate and succinct desu.

I find his analysis to be top tier, but the details do sometimes escape him (occasionally on purpose, I'm sure).

This doesn't work on confident people retard, go back to high school and relearn this. I posted a picture of myself, some leaf said that Trump supporters look like this. Now I am a sexually good looking man, and I got a big dick, my only insecurity is that I never was big on business and now I have fallen behind on being economically valuable. But that is like everyone else in this country. Anyways. he was too much of a bitch ass to just call my ugly. He had to do an indirect thing, "This is what Trump supporters look like" I don't even know if that is an insult or not. Be more direct you vagina lad.

why would I ever watch someone who looks like such a fucking faggot

In the realm if ideas, ad hominem loses, and liberals lose because they rely on emotional arguments. Loser.

Sad!

He litteraly thought the hentai stuff was in the buzzfeed report. He didn't even check the source. Now he is saying that half of TRS are commies. WTF?

Tl;dr

Treat others like they treat you, by being wrong about particular subjects and not caring. Now this is one of many topics, and if you dislike a person because they are wrong about one thing then you are autistic, no joke.

Yeah you did leaf, you shitposter.

And I will say this

>ALRIGHT YOUTUBE
>This morning I was reading-
>*spoon clangs in glass cup*
>*sips tea* Mmh.

>This morning I was reading the dying, lamestream legacy media reporting on the so-called "Russian hacks"
>it's actually quite funny
>if the Democrats continue on the path they're on, and they give me every reason to believe that they will, the 2018 midterms will be a disaster

>THAT'S ABOUT ALL
>...peace out

He's direct and to the point like God.

>direct like god
>the being who has never directly spoken to anybody in 2000+ years

Shadilay

>civic nationalist

His channel is great. Much better source of news than CNN.

Obviously it must be true that any God would not be intervening with human affairs at all, and he gave us free will. What would his judgement even mean if we were deterministic?

>you have no free will
>you did bad, you are going to hell
>it was deterministically so

Nah, doesn't make any sense. He would give free will and judge people based on what actions they take.

Germany's butthurt gubmint banned him

T.styx

I like Tarl and his videos are good and to the point, but he is a cuck on some issues, and refuses to admit lolbertarianism doesn't work and will lead to either his dreaded statism by regulating the market, or go back to corporatism. He might just be hiding his true powerlevel, but i don't really care, since he's better than 99% of kosher commentators.

That's about all, peace out.

kek has spoken

it's honestly quite funny to me how these legacy media tin horn shitfucks are still around. thats about all, peace out

alright youtube

He outright said in one of today's videos that certain ethnicities and religions are fundamentally incompatible with western values and cannot assimilate, and as such should not be allowed to immigrate to said western nations. I'd post the video but I wouldn't want butthurt maldraw to get the thread deleted.

There are ways to get around that, you just have to set your jewtube country as the US or something like that and you're golden.

shadilay styxers

He has over two thousand videos and uploads multiple times a day. Not everything is going to be able to be insightful political commentary.

I will never understand what Sup Forumstards see in this mentally ill occultist.

He has celiac disease or any number digestive disorders. As does probably more than half on this board. At least the regular contributors anyway.

shadilay styxers

Alright youtube, these legacy media outlets actually think they are relevant. It's actually pretty funny. That's about all. Peace out.

cool guy

>YouTube personalities

>Civic nationalism

I simply don't understand the anger at this.

Nationalism in general is frowned upon, he's so much more of an ally than an enemy to those that are ethno nationalists that it's not funny. Hell, he doesn't even demonise ethno nationalists, he just doesn't agree.