HAPPENNG: A republican politician grabbed a woman by the pussy

HAPPENING

A GOP politician grabbed a women by the pussy while telling her "I no longer have to be politically correct". it was caught on tape and he was charged with sexual assault

deadstate.org/i-no-longer-have-to-be-politically-correct-gop-politician-arrested-after-grabbing-a-woman-in-her-genital-area/

time.com/4635835/christopher-von-keyserling-sexual-assault/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4123160/Connecticut-politician-arrested-grabbing-woman-s-groin-insists-little-pinch-playful-gesture.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNfBo8biMiE
youtube.com/watch?v=gmx9MSmww2w
archive.is/oHkn3
deadstate.org/i-no-longer-have-to-be-politically-correct-gop-politician-arrested-after-grabbing-a-woman-in-her-genital-area/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4123160/Connecticut-politician-arrested-grabbing-woman-s-groin-insists-little-pinch-playful-gesture.html
snopes.com/2017/01/16/greenwich-town-council-member-arrested-after-political-argument/
inquisitr.com/3882339/connecticut-republican-christopher-von-keyserling-arrested-for-sexual-assault-after-allegedly-pinching-female-co-workers-groin/
youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
youtube.com/watch?v=C2mzbuRgnI4
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>insists little pinch playful gesture

youtube.com/watch?v=QNfBo8biMiE

locker room talk all guys talk like this

faux news

I'll take Jewish poster for $2000, Alex.

Just that it's actually real
youtube.com/watch?v=gmx9MSmww2w

Lmao what a dumb shit.

I wonder what Trump will say about this? I mean, probably nothing. But it's not like he could rightfully decry it, because he did it and he does it. But if he doesn't decry it then it gets associated with him.

a town councilman isn't a politician. Literally anyone can do it in fact nobody wants to do it the government begs for people to fill the spot and all you do is sit at a meeting once a month
Fake news

>GOP politician
What was he? City councilman for Stratford?

Great post Sheriff. Hurry inside and inform the press operator. We should be able to make the evening edition.

Oh boy I see a lot of fun for the next weeks

It's not fake news. he is a GOP member who actively do things for the GOP

>What was he? City councilman for Stratford?
Greenwich Town Council Member

Ahahahahaha fucking nailed it. Stupid click baiting liberals.

FAKE NEWS FROM HILLARY LOVERS

Lol, this is funny and all guys, but seriously we can't let Trump get the nuclear codes.

For maximum effect have a look at the Occupy Democrats article.

archive.is/oHkn3

Dumbass. It only counts if they let you do it.

You can read it in like dozens of different news sources of your choice. it's real

Fake news

Nice try CNN, but this is just more fake news, get out libtard op

Did he say he was having a sexual emergency? That's obviously a legitimate defense in current year+1.

Are you the same Jew who has been shilling all night? Jesus dude. Get a life.

>he was charged with sexual assault

only because hes not rich and powerful.

if it were trump, she would have giggled and said "oh, Donald"

I'm sorry user but facts you don't like is not the definition of fake news

snopes.com/2017/01/16/greenwich-town-council-member-arrested-after-political-argument/
inquisitr.com/3882339/connecticut-republican-christopher-von-keyserling-arrested-for-sexual-assault-after-allegedly-pinching-female-co-workers-groin/

I already posted this. T'was funny but not much to be said. Sage and ignore the jew.

wow your a fucking jew shill

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

ha ha ha what a retard seriously. you never grab a pussy unless they want to let you do it. dumbass

>dailymail says he groped her groin
>Greenwichtime says he just pinched her rear

Trump said grab them by the pussy but did not actually do it faggot

Fucking lmao and I thought Joe Biden was actually smarter than Obama.

Greenwichtime is a reputable news source?

Was he lying?

Are you?

I was asking a question
You cannot lie when you did not state a fact

this seems like a false flag
being against pc culture doesn't mean acting like a nigger

Op is throwing a fit again, special snowflake learn what fake news is okay?

Time says he pinched her groin
These 3 websites are claiming different things.
Who the fuck pinches somebody's groin anyway?

It's real.
The definition of fake news is not "Hey i don't like this so it must be fake :D"

how do you figure?

Only Greenwichtime is the one who claimed a slightly different thing, both Time and TheDailyMail had the same story

Is there any proof that he actually did it?

>false flag
He got charged with a misdemeanor. Should be easy to independently verify.

The city councilman missed the bit about "they'll let you do that when you're a star." In other words, it's consensual because . . . whores.

>Caught on tape

The facts are in and the a story their going with is

>with evil in his eyes, he told the woman '' I love this new world! '' claiming he's impowered to get away with anything before grabbing her by the pussy.

Yeah I don't buy it.The story is too constructed around pre existing Democrat talking points. It reads more like the next step in their plan rather than an act of sexual misconduct.

i fully believe it happened im just curious as to his motives

>He doesn't go for a cheeky clit pinch

Spot the virgin, guys.

Go back to your safe space jews rat

What's about the part where trump talked about making sexual advances with another woman while he was still married to Melania at the very same tape

>christopher-von-keyserling

You mean that #nevertrump guy ?

>Sheriff

Kek. Good one.

Nah, that'd be weird.
I give my bros a good cock pinch every now and then when they drop their guard though.

No, he is not associated with nevertrump. stop trying to spread misinformation.

he is actually a fan of trump if you look at his actions

biden once unironically told a representative in a fucking wheelchair to stand up

youtube.com/watch?v=C2mzbuRgnI4

I've got some shit on tape too
Show me yours ill show you mine!

don't care.
I cheered for Bill Clinton when he played dirty cigar games

>motives
Huh? These are people who feel like women are objects and that liberal PC culture is stifling their privilege to pinch asses and grab pussies. There's no motive besides gibsmedatass.

Post video. If not then fuck off. I remember last time they claimed something like this then when the video came out it was literally nothing.

we all know it could have happened and might have. We just don't care. Why should we care?

>the same heeb who has been posting fake Trump stories for months is still here

youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

Who gives a shit? What does this have to do with politics?

>The first woman attempted to do the same, at which point von Keyserling “reached in from behind to place his hand between her legs and pinch her in the groin area,” according to the police arrest warrant. She threatened to hit him if he tried to pinch her again, and he replied, “It would be your word against mine and nobody will believe you,” according to the warrant.

>Police say that the incident was caught on security camera and that the footage is consistent with the events the woman described.

>The woman told police she was initially hesitant to file a criminal complaint because of the risk of retribution and the public attention it might bring, according to authorities. However, she decided to do so after she later found out that von Keyserling had allegedly behaved “in a similar way with other employees.”

I bet $20 it's about to turn into a case of 5 females all reporting the same thing but with contradictory stories and the whole things blows up on Twitter and CNN, etc anyways

Then, a month after the heat dies down, it comes out as false but not before the man loses his seat

Seriously sounds like a FB story

What kinda take out should I get for dinner familampai ?

It was done by a Republican that invoked Trump by name therefore the sky is falling.

He isnt tho

He is a citizen

>women aren't objects
You have five second to tell me what use women are as anything but fuck holes and vacuum cleaners

>how can it be real if I don't want it to be real

>senile old man acting like a senile old man

I don't have to tell you shit. Here's something you might not know: the world doesn't revolve around you.

I like how libs are really trying to milk it like this old coot represents the entire GOP and all Trump supporters.

I guess using the same logic, a black man who attacks a white man because he's white make all blacks guilty of a hate crime.

I've heard of "boys will be boys" but "senile old men will be senile old men" is a new one for me. You're taking the gold in mental gymnastics for that one.

Doesn't mean it actually happened
False, the shit is claimed in a warrant AKA testimony of the female but hey who knows since every source says a different thing?

Shut the fuck up and post tits.

Okay. In that case from this point on in the discussion of this thread it will be an established fact that women are objects

There's no evidence this actually happened besides testimony

Sorry, I didn't know claims equalled evidence. In that case: Pizzagate is real

Proof? I just made the claim it is

>i've never watched any anime in my life
what are you doing on Sup Forums. Post your tits or gtfo already

>"I can quit whenever I want, bro!"

Since you said tits, plural

It's the current year. Grab life by the pussy.

Wow so clever. I bet all of your nu male beta orbiters would love pretending to laugh at jokes like this

kung pao chikkin

Maybe we'll all be allowed to do this soon. Hopefully I'll even have a chance of losing my virginity some day...

>There's no evidence this actually happened besides testimony

>Police said video footage from a surveillance camera on the day of the incident is consistent with the sequence of events described by the complainant.
>and she was seen pointing a finger at von Keyserling in a disapproving, agitated manner on the video.
So even if she's lying she was pretty clever about it.

Lawyer's defense:
>“There was a playful gesture, in front of witnesses. It was too trivial to be considered anything of significance. To call it a sexual assault is not based in reality,” the lawyer said.
So he did *something*.

That's not proof but your skepticism is crossing into the realm of shilling at this point.

this man did nothing wrong

holy fuck I can't stop laughing

Done Deal

lol city councilman. also why are you using a jewish proxy?

>A GOP politician grabbed a women by the pussy while telling her "I no longer have to be politically correct"
I could see this being a header for a satirical article on clickhole or something.

>I'm sorry user but facts you don't like is not the definition of fake news
>Israel poster

Found the shill

>nu male beta orbiters
This chain of buzzwords is how I know I'm dealing with a real cool guy and not a pasty kid who spends a lot of time on Sup Forums.

yeah I really don't give a shit what any media outlet says. Show me the tape or fuck off. On second thought, I don't give a shit if some old man sexually harassed some girl either. In fact sexual harassment should not even be a thing.

The fact that the only form of argument you can muster is calling people loser virgins is how I know i'm dealing with a roasty.