Trump Promises 'Insurance For Everybody!'

Trump Promises 'Insurance For Everybody!'

How is he going to do it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/policies/health-care/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/48tyvr/i_work_in_the_healthcarepharma_industry_and_here/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By making an act that is affordable for healthcare.

But Sup Forums told me socialized health care is evil!

EVIL!

If you can afford a multi-billion bills for your army you can afford a free healthcare.

>yfw republicans pass socialized health care

>taking your life values from a anime website

germoney really is in a downward spiral that people are not taking seriously

Mandatory heavy taxation.

Oh, so socialize health care is no longer evil?

Goodie.

>"insurance for everybody"
Yes, no one will be denied based on their own characteristics. But they will still have to pay for it.

THAT AINT NO MUSHROOM YOU FUCK!

I've got a cheap as hell high deductible health savings account. Money gains interest and blah blah blah. Probably a lot of that.

Mexico will pay for it

What is it?

A de-hoofed horse hoof

Oh good god no

Socialized healthcare isn't the same as using the government to break down barriers to competition, and reducing regulatory fees.

The people who post here nowadays are following an authoritarian figure. Ideology and principles no longer matter. If there is universal healthcare Sup Forums will defend it because Trump is for it not because they actually believe in the policy. Its pretty funny considering that this board is supposed to contrarian and anti-authority that they have become pretty much bitches for a single individual.

""We're going to have insurance for everybody. There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can't pay for it, you don't get it. That's not going to happen with us." -- Trump

>There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can't pay for it, you don't get it. That's not going to happen with us

Not socialized. Got it.

Chill Horse is probably dead

MEXICO
WILL
PAY

This is revenge for not immediately paying for the wall

MARK MY WORDS

kek

He lays it out here:

donaldjtrump.com/policies/health-care/

Rand Paul is finishing the first draft "the replace bill" this week. Check his twitter.

PHD examines TrumpCare

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/48tyvr/i_work_in_the_healthcarepharma_industry_and_here/

The dems/MSM are lying and playing coy for political points. FEAR MONGERING TO GET POLITICAL POINTS

What else do the dems have left? what could they actually do to fix Obamacare that have rates up to 180% increases..

LOL. I hope you actually don't believe that Republicans will adopt Senator Paul's plan. They are probably gonna scrap major parts of it and make it as corporatist as possible.

niggers aren't people fuccboi, take their money

I'm interested in how his system is going to work. I hope it works out. It'd be hysterical for a Republican to pass superior government funded healthcare than the Democrats.

I always want to hear the counter-argument for this, everytime I see one its just shitting about nothing.

I truly want to see a democrat respond to this in earnest.

And then Trump goes on Twitter and puts them on blast for "defending ACA" or some shit like that. You don't get reelected if your own party is sitting in the presidency, and that very same president talks shit about you. They will fall in line.

I doubt it. There are a lot of democrats under insurance lobby payroll, so they could probably get a corporatist bill passed. I dont think Trump cares if it has a strong chance to get passed.