>1500s: Henry VIII
>1600s: Queen Elizabeth
>1700s: George Washington
>1800s: Napoleon Bonaparte
>1900s: Adolf Hitler
>2000s: Vladimir Putin (so far)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Christ_Trump
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_V,_Holy_Roman_Emperor#/media/File:Empire-Roman-Emperor-Charles-V.jpg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Freedom_Party
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yabloko
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vbnySBqioB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

s: George Washington

10s: Igor
20s: Grichka

I think Trump is gonna end up being the most important person century given that he'll be the catalyst for the end of human civilization.

0000s: Jesus

>tfw bogpilled

>1700s
>not Mayer Amschel Rothschild

SHIGGY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Christ_Trump

Trump belongs to the bloodline of Christ

>1600s
>not Louis XIV
Objectively more dominant and important to the time

This is an amazingly anglocentric list. England was a shit hole until around the English Civil War, there is no way William the conqueror, Henry VIII, or even Elizabeth should be on this list considering they had very little effect on anything in Europe let alone the world. Same with Washington. Charles Von Habsburg would be better for 1500s

Elizbaeth ensured England would rise as the world's foremost power, established its first colonies, and ended Spain's ability to seriously threaten other European powers.

>no blacks

This is racist

Beginning of the end of USA. High water mark has passed

stalin should replace hitler. He repel the german invasion and helped china, england defeat their respectively axis arch nemesis: imperial japan and nazi germany.

>Hi kids!..just remember that if you want to be someone important you must become a killer...no one remembers a peacemaker.

>2000s: Vladimir Putin
Holy fucking shit russiaboos fuck off. Since this entire retarded list is about people who warred the most. First of all Queen Elizabeth isn't the most influencing of that Era. It would be James Watt probably. This list is genuinely retarded.

> Charles V, I of Spain, Holy Roman Emperor
ftfy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_V,_Holy_Roman_Emperor#/media/File:Empire-Roman-Emperor-Charles-V.jpg

Too Anglo-biased

1600s is actually Louis XIV
1700s would probably be someone involved in the French Revolution

Elizabeth is overrated. The only thing she actually did was re-establish the Church of England as the supreme moral authority in England. And while that's important for most of her reign she did absolutely fuck-all. She's only well known because a bunch of shit occured while she happened to be ruling at the time. It's the same deal with Queen Victoria. Oh yeah, and most of her rule took place in the 1500's, OP.

300s: Emperor Constantine the Great

What makes Louis XIV so important?

s: Christopher Columbus
>not Isabel of Castilla
Nigga pls

1500s should be Martin Luther

Updated

>000s: Jesus
>100s:
>200s:
>300s: Constantine
>400s: Alaric
>500s:
>600s: Muhammad
>700s:
>800s:
>900s:
>1000s: William the Conqueror
>1100s: Saladin
>1200s: Genghis Khan
>1300s: Osman I
>1400s: Christopher Columbus
>1500s: Martin Luther
>1600s: Louis XIV
>1900s: Adolf Hitler

He made France the most powerful country in Europe while also having a good enough eye to choose the best ministers (like Colbert) to oversee the things he wasn't good at. He even briefly made a genuine effort at colonising New France (which no other French King did), which is why there are still French speakers in North America today.

Unfortunately his legacy collapsed pretty badly in the 1700s, leading to the French Revolution and the loss of New France.

Man how the fuck a president of borderline third world country which can barely manage itself is the most important person of the last 17 years
Fucking retard

Come on

800s: Charlemagne

>1600s Newtonberg
>1700s Smith
>1800s Marx
>1900s Einstein

Maybe Pope Urban II for 1100s, since he called the First Crusade

>Marx
>more important than the French Revolution

>Einstein
>more important than Poincare or Stalin

>a bunch of politicians

Fucking myopic faggot

facts are racist

>100s: Trajan
>200s: Diocletan
>500s: Justinian I
>700s: Charlemagne
>900s: Otto the Great

Put 1300's for Timur the Lame

2000s at this point is Osama Bin Laden. He has very little chance at holding the title by the time the century ends, but he definitely has it at this point.

George Washington was more of a revered figurehead, but I think Jefferson may have been more influential than him. There were other important intellectuals during that era though.

Also, Newton might have been the most important man of the 1600s, Turing of the 1900s.

To play the devil's advocate, Mansa Musa made a complete mess of the Western / Mediterranean economy during his pilgrimage.

B O G G E D

>Charlemagne
>not Charles "kebab killer" Martel

Marx was born in the 1800's m8.

>Kikedolf (((Hitler))) and not Tesla

And here, ladies and gentlemen, we have the world famous example of a russian liberal.

>hates everything about his country
>believes everything that the West stands for is magic and beautiful
>if his country needs to suffer through another poverty stricken decade like 90's so be it, evil Russians deserve it
>Yeltsin was a genious
>return Crimea and stop supporting Donbass rebels
>opposing Putin on everything strictly out of spite

All the while not going over 2% of votes during entire Putin era.

Main parties of these monkeys are

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Freedom_Party
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yabloko

And their main heroes are
>Alexei Navalny
Somewhat serious but not popular at all politician
>Mikhail Khodorkovsky
Corrupt billionare that ran oil giant Yukos into the ground, stole 90 billion $ through this. Was in jail for 9 years and now he lives in Switzerland and fancies himself as a liberal saviour of Russia.
>Gari Kasparov
Sychopantic ass kisser of USA, puts Israel above anything.

>kasparov

i love chess but why is a chess master so influential

in my field he is only known for getting his ass kicked by ibm

It just shows how useless the rest of the world actually is, doesn't it?

>tfw God in russian is Бoг (Bog)
>tfw Godpilled

Believe me, (((bobby fischer))) is better than gary "slav hater" kasparov

Most Known-Influential
>000s BC Cleopatra
>000s Jesus
>100s
>200s
>300s
>400s
>500s
>600s Muhammad
>700s
>800s
>900s
>1000s Willian the Conquerer
>1100s Saladin
>1200s Genghis Khan
>1300s Osman I
>1400s Columbus
>1500s Queen Elizabeth the First
>1600s Isaac Newton
>1700s Washington
>Early 1800s Napoleon
>Late 1800s Queen Victoria
>1900s Adolf Hitler
>2000s Donald J. Trump

Muhammad is a violent smelly dunecoon sandnigger pedophile. He's a false prophet. Go home and suck islam dick trudeau

Lol he is but he's still influential

>2000s: ϟϟarah Klanderson

How religious are Malaysian Muslims?

>100s trajan
>500s justinian
>700s charlemagne
>800s alfred the great

>cleopatra
augustus would like to have a word with you, leaf

He was in 80's famous for speaking for democracy, buy his political capital quickly evaporated as people became dissilusioned with democracy under Yeltsin.

Dongcopter remains the hight of Kasparovs political carieer.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vbnySBqioB0

She was responsible for literally fucking them over you don't think that's important

and he was literally responsible for fucking her and her lover over and beginning the imperial era of Rome, if you think that it's less important than an inbred greek whore...

Nope. Actual people who have existed like Augustus are much more important

>2000s: Vladimir Putin
2000s should be bush we've been dealing with iraq Afghanistan Radical Islamic terrorism (i'm not afraid to say it btw) terrorism for ages now and there is no end in sight.

every time, every fucking time i read this i get so damn annoied.
the historical figure of jesus existed, wether you believe or not that he was the son of god it's up to you but denying that he existed is honestly just dumb.

It doesn't really matter if he existed or not, but it's the influence they had on the world. Jesus is clearly the most important person to have ever existed, regardless of their existence.

A fucking pizza

Agreed. The most successfull Emperor until the nerva-Antonine dynasty is still more important than a jewish preacher.

>Hitler
>Putin
>Trump

Yeah, nah. 1600 would be newton if that was the case. All of those are leader or conquerors. Ie, not jesus

that's not what i said, and Jesus was around 12 when Augustus died, Augustus was more important in the previous century.

>1000s William the Conqueror
>1100s Saladin
>1200s Genghis Khan
>1300s Tamerlane
>1400s Mehmet II
>1500s Martin Luther
>1600s Queen Elizabeth
>1700s George Washington
>1800s Metternich
>1900s Winston Churchill, Hitler or Deng Xiaoping are all good choices
>2000s Who knows?

I think the choice of Osman I is a poor choice against either Tamerlane or Gutenberg. Mehmet II ended the Roman empire, and rather clearly deserves the spot for the 1400s.

Your heart is in the right place with Henry VIII for the 1500s, but he's influential because of Luther's actions.

I think Napoleon was extremely important to the 1800s, but Metternich's ideals precipitated the current language we use to theorize Europe now. He conceptually invented a multipolar balance of power.

I'd personally pick Churchill for the 1900s because his influence stretched thirty-five years. Deng Xiaoping might well end up becoming the most influential man of the century depending on China's trajectory. Hitler is too easy of an answer.

Yeah but was is Jesus who was so influential or people who wrote about him?
Someone who didn't exist doesn't have any influence by definition.
If you assume that Jesus existed (which I agree with) and are not religious then Jesus was a mid-tier philosopher at best.

really nigga.

>1000s: William the Conqueror
>1100s: Saladin
>1200s: Genghis Khan
>1300s: Osman I
>1400s: Christopher Columbus
>1800s: Rothschilds
>1900s: Rothschilds
>2000s: Rothschilds
Ftfy

I'm sorry m8 but your just fucking delusional. I love him just as much as any other proud american but there are tons of other much more important figures.

If I had my pick I'd say Frederick "The Soldier King", but not his cuck son that the kikes have decided to call "great".

>Not Richelieu
>Not Louis XIV
get the fuck out, it was the century where french dominated Europe. The fuck has Elizabeth done to be more important than the guys who broke up habsburgs domination, imposed the Westphalia treaty, invented opera music and so on

Remind me, why did Joseph go to Bethlehem ? Who crucified some jew dude 33 years later?

a he died before the 800s. 2 Poiters is a an overexaggerated meme. 3 Martel is only important bc he led the way for his grandson Charlemagne to become new HRE.

LE SCIENCE XDDDDDD

Jesus's Legacy
-Advancements in European Architecture due to advancements in Cathedral building
-creation of universities (Oxford) influenced by biblical studies
-Propagation of the religion helped boost Europes prominence, thus leading to Europe ruling the world in the 1700s
-Basic Moral values and free time were tought in the bible (new testament)
More than Hitler and Khan ever achieved

Tiberius was the emperor when Jesus died, i see that history is not your forte

No the emperor was Pizzolata Pizzolatus.

I do know, little pasta nigger. I think you are still at the nigger level, unable to spot the link between Augustus and things happening after he is gone.

Here, in the 3 digit corner, we understand that Augustus rule and consolidation of the Roman Empire is the prime catalyst for the West advancement until Nerva.

Saladin for fucking Pope Urban's men up, homie. That and being the cause

that's the current emperor of Italy, and he isn't that old

that's some sad damage control, Jesus still had a larger impact

Martin Luther King is from the 20th retard

saladin lost against Richard III, so he should be more important, not to mention that Urban II was long dead by then

10/10

Someone shoot me already

>1700s
Fredrick the Great

Nigger.

It's clear were are on 2 entirely different playing fields. Warn me when you get over the hurdle of displacement. Crows and Dolphin can do it, you got a chance.

I hope his successor Spgahettius Peperonium will do a better job.

you're so cute when you're angry

it's not like he has to work hard to do a better job at this point...

But he can still do worse.

Louis XIV established France as the continental superpower of Europe. French culture and language dominated Europe during that time. Elizabeth doesn't really compare, Henry VIII had already laid the foundations for the birth of the British Empire by creating a powerful navy, she just followed in his footsteps.

Ow,The edge

2000s: Nigel Farage (Brexit, Trump & whatever follows)

Oh shit, he called me a fedora. I am slain.

You the italy nigger on the side? You fucked up your colors.

>Christopher Columbus
Fucking dumbass burgers