Is this building a landmark in D.C.? Should Trump visit to ease racial tensions...

Is this building a landmark in D.C.? Should Trump visit to ease racial tensions? Sure has been popular since its opening.

opposingviews.com/i/society/donald-trump-cancels-his-visit-african-american-history-museum-martin-luther-king-jr-day

There's a very similar building to this in Downtown LA...

Oh right, the prison!

hmm where is the graffiti?

Why does it resemble the straw huts in Africa? isn't this racist, mocking the negro for being unable to invent the fucking wheel before whitey showed up and dragged them into the future?

It's a great landmark, but tickets sold out long ago so he won't be able to get in. Sucks for him. Same is true for Hamilton.

this? what do you mean?

just opened last fall. its right next to the monument. They gave it a prime location. I doubt tourists will be graffito-tagging anything.

The exterior is mesh so it will be difficult to graffiti.

I'm sure Trump could get in if he asked.

I've been in it

its breddy cool desu

full of them though (obv) so it is loud

Dunno why the smithsonian needed to go to the trouble of building that, the real National Museum of "African American History and Culture" is in the beautiful and diverse suburbs surrounding the national mall.

>They gave it a prime location.
Calling it now, it'll be the least populated museum in the history of Smithsonian locations...

I was laffin at this article in Washington Post about how they opened a cafeteria in it and despite all their efforts to have gourmet soul food most people just buy the fried chicken.

I feel like Asian and African art museums (which already exist and are good, especially the Asian one) are probably less visited.

I just feel bad for the kids born after that shit went up.

Ruins the aesthetic of the area. I don't mind black people but "African-Americans" haven't done fuck-all for the US as a race aside from whine and demand to be pandered to.

I hope they go back to Africa. (they won't because it fucking sucks there)

>it's literally three empty pyramids stacked on top of each other upside down
WE WUZ DIXIE CUPS N SHIT

Do they at least offer waffles with the fried chicken?

No, just diarrhea.

Mud huts have more architectural grace than that fucking wart building. Gas the architects aesthetic war now.

I do believe they have a waffle taco for breakfast. You could ask for them to be combined by showing up when they switch off breakfast to lunch foods and start a new trend.

#lifehack

why do tacos always look so tasty but it's never the first thing I think of when I get hungry

Those stupid negroes built a pyramid upside down.

Goddamn that is one ugly fucking building.

Reminds me of when I used to browse buzzfeed. They really refined the fuck out of clickbait and by avoiding sexual subjects didn't go Gawker.

Its big brown and ugly and sits behind a big white cock, I'd say its pretty appropriate. Most of the buildings on the mall are white.

>the house of nigger
burn it down

So what happens if the cafeteria runs out of fried chicken?

you kill the niggers then and use them for chicken

A classic vid for those who haven't seen it.

youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw

Im white and i like fried chicken but if i had a variety with gourmet food in front of me amd there was fried chicken id probably choose gourmet food.

>interviewing all niggers

this is great, whoever the producer was is probably in jail now for racism

>hey gave it a prime location. I doubt tourists will be graffito-tagging anything.
Black cultcha= Grafitti ya dingus.

Yeah but there's park police. Black ppl don't live near where the mall is. Nor do they hang out there.

It should be razed to the fucking ground. Niggers have no history.

>Hol up we wuz slaves
>hol up we fightin for freedom nd shiiiet

The entirety of "African-American" history is built upon the premise of sticking it to white people. It's quite sad really.

Nope, all the schools in the city, and probably most of them in suburbs up to an hour away will be forced to go there every other year or so I imagine.

I'll go slow this time ok?

>Black culture= Graffiti
>Black museum needs Graffiti

Understand?