I have a question guys.... is racemixing okay if you don't produce children from that mix...

I have a question guys.... is racemixing okay if you don't produce children from that mix? Like lets say I'm a white guy and she's a black woman or something and we don't have children together besides maybe having an egg donor and her carry it to term? Is that still politically incorrect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dI2TqlOA0vo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Pakman
youtube.com/watch?v=SvthNcsV6xA&t=5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's NEVER permissible to involve yourself in with other races.
I say this as a white male who's constantly getting hit on by other races.
white males who race mix ARE THE PROBLEM. they set the standard and will always be regarded as traitors.

what part of of no fucking race mixing don't you understand?!

>race mixing is bad even if it doesn't produce race mixed children
Huh?

yes, if you're that fucking weak or degenerate than why are you even implying you're "white". You have to earn that title with actions and sacrifices.
let some Somali have sex with your sister while wearing a condom if it's there's no difference.
You can not be trusted and we have no use for you. go be with those you fuck

But shouldn't you be worshiping black pussy with your tongue though?

Holy shit I never knew you LARPing faggots were so angry! kek

Race mixing is actually good because it involves more genetic diversity, which produces stronger and more attractive offspring.

t. half-white half-indian

All shitposting aside that's not how it works.

Yeah I just make up shit sometimes. Pretty sure that's what most people do here.

you seek our approval and you can never get it. You're not one of us even if you wear our skin. Go play in the mud with your kind

It is never okay.

I got tricked into sex by a nigress I'm I fucked pol

>like
>or something
kys boi

it casts serious concern on your personality. why would you want to touch chimpesses? Maybe you are part nigger.

>fucks niggers
>asks if he is entitled to diginity considered to be white

Dunno. If I fucked a pig and asked if I could be considered a proper human being, what do you think the answer would be, you fucking idiot...

Black women look like monkeys.

Kill yourself, user.

>implying India isn't part of the tropical grassland biome
this guy

im white and i date black chicks.

i guess what's wrong with me is that im a white collar worker and not a loser like most Sup Forums racists

and i don't live in my mother's basement

sorry to break it to you half breed, but mixed people have more health related problems and what you believe is a lie made up by jews. these are the facts
>finding a blood or organ donor is much harder as the parents and relatives are too different from the recipient. Most genetic immunity is diluted and other dormant genetic anomalies are triggered (cancers)

I bet that butt smells nasty but I still wanna stick my nose between those cheeks and take a big whiff

you're not white, why do you label yourself something you don't represent.

the part about blood and organ donation is true but the rest is bullshit

genetic diversity decreases the likelihood of inheriting deadly diseases like sickle cell and cystic fibrosis

and on a more subtle level, genetic diversity leads to stronger immune systems

Half of black women have STDs so whatever roll those dice brah.

>Hey, user, I live across the hall and thought I'd introduce myself. Say, can you come help me with something in my apartment? I think I have a leak somewhere.

>N-NO P-PLEASE GO AWAY NOW IF YOU EXCUSE M-ME, I HAVE SOME F-FROGS TO P-POST

>implying

What is white?

Other caucasian because if thats the case iran is fucking white.

I was clearly speaking from the perspective of whites (genetics). we don't carry sickle cell genetics therefore it's a net loss for whites even if it's positive for blacks. Whites have evolved faster because of all the plagues, diet and terrain. there are only a certain amount of genetic material you can pass on, it's not a net positive for whites to mix with non whites because we more evolved genetically.

>Hey, user, I'm bored and my friends aren't going out tonight. Say, do you want to go get a drink at that new bar that just opened?

>N-NO P-PLEASE GO AWAY NOW IF YOU EXCUSE M-ME, I HAVE SOME ST-STEFAN V-VIDEOS TO W-WATCH

>implying

yeah you don't know what you're talking about. tons of white diseases get weeded out by race mixing.

if interracial mixing was just 10% more common, you would significantly decrease the likelihood of inheriting white diseases like cystic fibrosis in the coming generations

Its actually true that each man a woman has sex with, she obtains some genetic material from him that will be passed on to any offspring she has regardless of that man that inseminates her.

He of course passes the most genetics from this cluster of men, but he isnt the only data contributor.

>indian-american
do you shit in the walmart car park?

>Its actually true that each man a woman has sex with, she obtains some genetic material from him that will be passed on to any offspring she has regardless of that man that inseminates her.

>Sup Forums unironically believes this

>white
we use it to imply multiple things
>genetic origin (pic)
>lifestyle advancement of civilization
>purpose for existence

>lets taste cystic fibrosis for heart disease
You buy scratch off tickets, don't you?

>Nah, I lost two of my friends in a drunk driving accident that I could've stopped. I'll pass.

Every time a white man impregnates a non-white woman, there's nine fewer months for ooga-boogas to reproduce with her; also, it produces the whitest possible offspring from that woman and let's face it, that's the optimal outcome because they're gonna have kids anyway.

don't give me that bullshit
homogeneous races of Asia and Nordic Europeans have higher quality and length of life dumb ass. Amerifats are mixed and look at the obesity rates (genetic component), prostate cancers (genetic blacks having the highest rates) heart disease (genetic)
fuck off with that I'll benefit 10% in one area at the cost of 50% in all others

you are retarded and trying to blame genetics for the fault of the shitty american fast food diet

i know you're trolling

even in europe you can see it. the british and germans have more genetic variety than the finns and irish which contributes to why they're healthier

hey genius, who the fuck will pay for that half breed for the rest of it's life?!
(not excusing the obvious hypocrisy of do as I say white women not as I do)

Those are all mulattos.

two of them probably are but so what? still hotter than white women

muh burgers and diet is the sole reason
show me a source where the standard of living and overall health includes "diverse" populations???? every study proves that the countries were 95% genetically homogeneous!
shut the fuck up until then because you're not only a traitor but an embarrassment too.

you're asking me for sources when you haven't posted any for your bullshit claims

>implying I would shop at Walmart
sorry, I'm not white trash

how does one even respond to that. I'm glad you feel that way?! (because you're not worthy of a white woman)
and now I've wasted enough time on a genetic neophyte such as yourself

here asshole

here's a video with a well known scholar on the subject

youtube.com/watch?v=dI2TqlOA0vo

I love how it uses Fat Alberts body

>not having a white wife and culturally enriching many non-white (attractive) women
>not wanting to BLEACH the rest of society.

Some of you stormfags really need to get over yourselves.

posts like this should be bannable in pol/..... fucking ridiculous... DESU

T B H

David ((((((((Parkman)))))))
a fucking JEW pushing race mixing what a surprise
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Pakman

>Pakman has said he is heterosexual and that he considers himself a straight ally of the LGBT rights movement.[22] Pakman says that he received "a relatively secular Jewish upbringing, but I’ve always been highly involved with my Jewish background, socially and culturally; I’m part of a local Jewish group and I attend their events. It’s just generally how I identify."

LET THIS BE A REMINDER WHY THE JEWS ARE THE NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF REAL WHITES

As long as there are no biracials, then I see no problem.

don't worry about if he's Jewish or not. Everything that was said in relation to biology was a fact in that video.

stop being insecure

>Mankind has grown strong in eternal struggles and it will only perish through eternal peace.

I LOVE YOU AND WILL ALWAYS STAY TRUE TO MY WHITE GODDESSES

Jews are responsible for the rapeugees (pic related)

hey everyone, don't worry about jews, they have your best interest at heart

jews are just like us, they only want to kill innocent babies because they might be bad some day

>don't worry about if he's Jewish or not.
but he IS A SUBVERSIVE JEW

everyone has clear evidence how the jew operates now. I hope everyone learned a valuable lesson on how the jew subverts whites to destroy themselves through race mixing

>everyone has clear evidence how the jew operates now.
I don't. And that "evidence" you think you have is bullshit, at least what I've seen.

AND every time I asked for proofs, I was called a JIDF shill.

Click play for the reddest of all pills.

youtube.com/watch?v=SvthNcsV6xA&t=5s

politically incorrect is anything that offends the permanently triggered online community

in the same manner that your hand bringing your penis to climax is ok its ok to use your penis inside of a woman