Why so many Jews are pushing for white genocide?

From a jew mouth.

Caution. You will get redpilled.

youtube.com/watch?v=NYpapo4Q3CU

JIDF will defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEaV51R_vc4
youtube.com/watch?v=t1_u8wrO2RE
takimag.com/article/the_decline_and_rise_of_the_alternative_right/print#axzz4MpsQCfvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cpDM2ZWCMzE
twitter.com/laurenduca/status/726971489023627267
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump. Such a redpill

the funny thing is that the kikes think they've been subtle all these years up until twitter came out

No, they've been saying this for a long time. Look up Noel ignatiev or Barbara spectre.

There are radicalized jews

>There are radicalized jews
Nah, they are just jews who have said this shit openly. Others believe it, support it and work for it in various ways, but they don't say/write it where the goyim will hear/read it. It's amazing how they talk/write when goyim aren't around - they admit all kinds of shit, worse really than any "antisemite" would say.

They're winning.

They would like to think that, but it's not the case. If they were really winning they wouldn't be so desperate. The White giant awakens and it terrifies them.

It should.

Still don't feel like I got a straight answer from the video.

Well they did get the refugees in. They haven't stopped.

Economy is getting worse. Whites need a better economy to breed at replacement rate.

Here's a different perspective

youtube.com/watch?v=SEaV51R_vc4

I thought the most salient points were right at the beginning. The Jews have no devotion to religion anymore, only a common identity based around enmity with Christianity. They share this enmity with other minorities, and therefore work for their common benefit to our hurt. Literally slave morality tbqh.

That is just flat out evil.

That's all true but we're still here. More and more awaken. When you get the sons of motherfucking Odin in Scandanavia on patrol, that says a lot. We've never been a majority, yet look at what we've done (accomplished). They are scared and they know they are beyond precarious right now.

Not directed at you:
This kike in the video is so typical
>Israel lobby no different than any other racial/lobby group!
>trust us goyim!
>Israel isn't important to us jews!

And he went off the rails when he started going off the "right/republicans"

Whites are the only remain obstacle from absolute world domination.

Any other race is too stupid to realize (((their))) plans.

The best way without killing is low IQ's with negro and arab genes.

I like how he points out the pathetic Christcuck's desperate worship of the Jews.

Paul Gottfried is a treasure. He's been redpilling people every since he got purged from National Review for not being a neocon--this is all detailed in his book The Great Purge (which was edited by Richard Spencer).

He's also the person who coined the term "alternative right", predicting that another form of conservatism would need to rise up after the paleocons (such as himself and Buchanan) failed to win the culture war against the neocons. He gave a speech at a H. L. Mencken Club meeting (of which he is the founder) several years ago that delves into the cultural situations surrounding the period:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1_u8wrO2RE

And there's a transcript of the same speech that was published by Taki:

takimag.com/article/the_decline_and_rise_of_the_alternative_right/print#axzz4MpsQCfvQ

Also, his book on fascism is probably the most balanced and informative account of fascism's history available He's actually very sympathetic to its original Italian form.

I want to share my first ever Jew encounter.

The last thread was deleted the moment I posted my personal experience with jews. So here is a screen cap.

>Israel lobby no different than any other racial/lobby group!
>trust us goyim!
>Israel isn't important to us jews!

It amazes me the way people hear what they want and not what is actually being said.

So is he (our guy)?

I literally just want to make signs that say.
"Stop White Genocide."
It makes me very sad that this is actually happening.

I remember opposing the original 10,000 refugees getting let in the nation. I even told my classmates and the majority of them were against my position.

It is truly very sad.

How can Israel be not important to him when his family fucking lives there?

He didn't even say that.
Said jews are blinded with a neurosis and need to get rid of whites to feel safe.

jews are fucked up m8

I sensibly chuckled.

I'm kinda scared. What OP's video says is true. Jews are more and more seeing it not as love for their religion, but as hatred against the whites and Christianity. I have talked to some Jews, and they all don't have serious religious beliefs, but they define themselves as Jewish.

People like Milo Yunowhateverpolis are strange exceptions. The alt-right doesn't like him because he's a 1/4th jew fag, but the points he makes in his video about how to "destroy the alt-right" are all points that many people in the alt-right would agree with youtube.com/watch?v=cpDM2ZWCMzE (with the exception of the false thinking that more funding will help black people's education).
Namely, building the wall, stopping immigration, stop pretending anti-white racism doesn't exist, end "safe spaces", etc.

Milo is correct whether you like it or not -- If the Jews don't let the right stay as conservative and STOP IMMIGRATION TO THE UNITED STATES, the jew-hating "alt-right" will continue to grow. So stop fucking with us, jews.

I agree with the alt-right's love for the white race and preservation of white culture and a white Europe. But with the ways that Jews continue to dilute Europe while marginalizing themselves, I am starting to not see any solution other than another shoah... I feel sorry for the next generation of whites, they will be the ones that have to witness themselves becoming a minority in their own countries.

What's funny is that jews consider themselves white when talking to minorities, but as soon as blame needs to placed, they all scatter like rodents and proclaim to be a separate group.

>muh white genocide

It doesn't exist. What is being white? It's literally an american invention. Nobody in Europe cares about being white and the US always has been a melting point so it's totally normal for people of different ethnicites to mix up.
Maybe in few years there will be lesser people with light eyes or hair but who the fuck cares? Most of the best looking women in this world are from brazil and it's probably the most mixed up place right now. Genetic diversitiy has it's benefits.

(checked)
Yep, they virtue signal to the max for that shit.
I have examples of them pretending to be sorry as white people, and then say they're Jewish in another post... but I can't find them right now so I'll post people that are probably part-semite.

Wew Germany you're either a subverting Jew or you are just totally cucked. The term "melting pot" was coined by Jews---
Okay I finished reading your post... you're definitely trolling, fucking shilling for shithole countries like Brazil.

5/10 made me read the whole post and almost got me.

How long until we get an actual full blown kike genocide?

Honestly, if jews who understood this and criticized their elites who push these anti white agendas, kicked them out of their positions and demonized them. Then the jews wouldn't be so bad. The majority of them are smart, funny people. But this white genocide business needs to stop fast.

If only we could wake the jews up that this is not the answer as you said, it will make whites more anti semetic.

TAKE NOTE JIDF> You could stop it all with this knowledge. Make it known you are opposing refugees, you are opposing these anti white views that many jews are so outspoken about.

I had hoped never, but if you read my previous post, I am now more towards thinking it's inevitable.

I would say 10-20 years after the next major European economic collapse.
So maybe around 25-30 years total. I'll be middle-aged but can still shoot from my roof. Until then don't quit your day job.

Not trolling at all. Most supermodels are from brazil. Adriana Lima is a total mutt but very beautiful.
Of course the favelas and the crime is a problem but that's mainly because of the lack of opportunities. It may get better with time. Doesn't change the fact that brazilians are the best looking people in this world.

How do you explain Muslims? They seem like a pretty big obstacle for Jews.

Whites are their main competition as rulers of the world.

Honestly, I think the jews are underestimating the chinks, though. If white nations collapsed, China wouldn't hesitate to conquer the pieces.

Dude, fucking kys

>What's funny is that jews consider themselves white when talking to minorities

Actually they consider themselves whiter than whites when talking to minorities because it makes them look like a better minority within a majority. They like to act white when they try to subvert a majority of the country they live in and act as a minority and cry muh evil nazis or fascist muslims or commies everywhere, when asked about their actions.

There certainly are innocent Jews, but there are no good Jews.
Every Jew has the capacity to be become a full blow turnokike if given a chance.
Many Jews truly hate Christianity and white people, the despise Western culture and civilisation.
At any criticism they scream persecution, but at this point I think they deserve to be persecuted.
They have proven themselves to be parasites and subverters with this history of kikery going back thousands of years.
It truly is in their genes to be like this.
Genocide of the Jewish race is going to be absolutely necessary for civilisation and humanity's survival.
The Jewish race is fundamentally anti-human, the sooner the West accepts this truth, the sooner we can secure a future for humanity.

See,
this isn't the answer. This is what is pushing the narrative of the Jewish zionists.

Jews need to heed their own. And we need to have a white lobby.

they aren't underestimating it. what do you think the asian pivot is? it's just that their planning has failed because you can't guilt chinese with the fucking holocaust and their culture doesn't have a central tenet about altruism and pandering to niggers/other subhumans to feel important.

western society loves to virtue signal and pretend to be so loving. chinese philosophy like confucianism isn't about self-sacrifice since there's no christianity telling them to do it.

Muslims are just stupid, obvious Jews.
Two sides of the same coin.
Not as big of a threat desu, they lack the ability to subvert cultures and mostly stay in their sandshit slums - easy enough to shut down their advances when they get cocky.

Oh, so I guess we should just leave them alone. It's the antisemites that are making the Jews act like Jews.
All Western governments were "white lobbies" before they were utterly subverted, we wouldn't need to push for that if the West wasn't kiked in the first place.

Also, they're only a thread because muslims have been handheld and prepped up to become a wider scale threat.
corrupt governments are subverting everything and socially engineering everyone to feel comfortable with the muslim invasion.

You don't think Jews are afraid of states like Iran? If I was a Jew I'd be afraid of over 1 billion people that could snackbar at any second.

There needs to be another round of McCarthyism with large media and public support. I really hope Trump drains the swamp.

I tend to agree, Muslims are a big problem right now, but they are a symptom - not a cause.
Muslims should not be allowed into white countries (which might not exist in a few decades) and they never really wanted to be in them until recently.
The only thing that changed is that the West was goaded into starting massive amounts of shit in the middle east which destabilized the region and simultaneously the Jews managed to alter policy and change public opinion in a way that lead to the West taking on enormous numbers of refugees that never should have been the responsibility of the West.

Still this is the part I don't know what to make of. Jews have been kicked out of town after town throughout history. I agree with most of what you say, they do indeed have kikery. I'd reckon the obsession with money and economics is genetic. But the anti-white sentiment is cultural to a large degree. They are taught to hate whites every time they see a holocaust museum or a sob story about how their great-grandfather was killed.

But I am trying to think realistically. I'm not exactly sure how to word this. People are not going to go on anudda shoah unless things get REAL BAD. The amish have their own communities but they don't try to subvert everyone around them. I think that if Jews stuck to their own nation and stopped subverting whites, they could leave peacefully. But if this doesn't change--and it doesn't show signs of stopping--then what you say will become reality, and there will be violence and death.

Best case scenario would be whites start forcing out jews again without having to go full shoah.

So tragic.. Brazilification because Jews want to feel safe.

I imagine that the Israeli Jews recognise that Iran and Muslim states present a threat to the Jews, but that being said they have insulated themselves with the support and respurces of the majority of Western countries.
The Jews in Israel or other areas are unlikely to be attacked by Muslims in the same way the terror attack are undertaken against westerners.
The Jews are well protected politically, militarily, socially, and financially from Muslim attacks.

defs not a billion muzzies in the midle east, about 300 mil, minus however many went to yurop

Right, and their need to rely on Western governments to not get invaded by Iran and Iran-backed groups is what makes them a parasite to the west. Ugh. The current deterrent aside from western support is that they do have nukes, that keeps Iran at bay.

Preheating my oven now.

She deleted the tweet, do you have an archive link?
twitter.com/laurenduca/status/726971489023627267

Yes, it would be good to avoid bloodshed and peaceful maneuvers should be attempted first.
That being said, the Jewish problem is on a different level to most others.
I see how it would makes sense that anti-white sentiments are a result of social programming in the Jewish community, but it could also very well be another genetic trait that is inherited or deeply linked to Jewish culture - I honestly doubt that it is a recent development as a result of the Holocaust.
The Jews have had a history of anti-christian and anti-western behaviour going back centuries if not millenia.
We have tried to give the Jews a homeland and a place to be in a community, but it only emboldened their Kikery. What was imagined to be a solution to the JQ ended up making the problem much worse.
I don't think it would be wise to make the same homeland or ethnic community mistake again, as I think it is clear that it will only allow for more brazen acts of subversion.
If the West does not act quickly to neutralise the Jewish threat, I believe white people maybe become a thing of the past.

See, if jews could start disciplining their own. We wouldn't have a problem. I know there is a lot of jews who hate this shit.

I would be interested to see if removal of the Muslim threat would reduce the Jewish tendency for paraditism. My gut says no, but the ages long conflict with the Muslims could be the thing maintaining this tendency for Kikery.

> I think that if Jews stuck to their own nation and stopped subverting whites, they could leave peacefully.

This is exactly why Hitler would be pro-Israel. He never wanted to exterminate the Jews outright, he just wanted to get them out of the country and fuck off elsewhere. That's why he kept asking other countries to just take the Jews but they all refused.

In Hitler's view, Israel would be a country where all the Jews could fuck off to. Should the Jews start trying subvert and manipulate other countries, then you have a nation you can go to war with make it Carthage v2.0.

This is why I fuck with black nationalists and secretly want to impregnate black women

They want countries for blacks and whites to be seperate and I have a huge fetish for dat red bone ass

A strictly enforced containment state for the Jews with threat of destruction upon attempts to side step containment would be a possible solution.
The problem with current Israel solution is that many Jews still live outside of Israel and the state of Israel itself is acting imperialistically right now.
A state of Israel where every Jew on earth is forced by international law to reside might work, but it would really just be easier to go for anudda shoah

Neither are realistic.
We need McCarthyism 2.0 with media exposing this daily. We need whites to realize that they will become a minority in their own countries worldwide.

Whites do realize it, but will do nothing about it.

It's because they don't have a political arm anymore.
You can't hold a rally.
You can't lobby the govt.
You can't have a non subverted political party.

That's what I mean by McCarthyism 2.0. Commies are worse than ever.

kek, just like how you wouldn't say that around jews

Whites realise it

They do not care

All my friends think it's funny, who cares, why is that a bad thing anyway? You're not some sort of racist are you? We white peoples are probs better dead anyway lol we cause all the problems I'm actually ashamed to be white but what can I do except virtue signal?

Etc etc

You need better arguments. Normies care too much about how they are perceived in their social circles to risk having convictions

The argument is going to have to be the reality they are faced to live with when things are too late.

You mouth-breathing morons need to learn how to make a difference between the Orthodox nigger Jews and us normal Jews.

Much love.

That's part of a bigger problem of communist indoctrination.

How to reverse that is very difficult.

Just checking these 88's. Keep up the good work.

You kikes need to start punishing your radicals instead of helping them.

It's ironic that they want to kill us off for perceived past injustices committed against them, but they never stop to ask themselves if they ever deserved retribution (for instance, for collaborating with the Moors to lord over the Spaniards or assisting the Turks in conquering Constantinople).

Hitler is supposed to have said that he had "only met one decent Jew, Otto Weininger, who killed himself when he realized that the Jew lives on the corruption of others' folkdom."

wtf i love a jew now

thanks for sharing, great speech

Dude, they don't care

The issue exceeds just telling them facts

Literally all my friends don't give a single shit. They live in a bubble of work, getting lifestyle ideas from instagram, buying shit, not rocking the boat with Bad Thoughts and general nihilism

They don't even know what nihilism is, they haven't even heard the word, but none give a fuck

They take pleasure from drinking, doing fun stuff, taking pics of their lives to showcase

The odd one will occasionally post shit to give the perception they're intelligent, usually stuff shitting on religion, how dumb Trump people are, or how Science totally rulez

But they don't know any of that shit. It's all about perception and signalling

I grew up around this, they're my friends, I have to force myself to swallow it all and be nice and act like I care

But deep down I'm thinking "WAKE ME UP!!!"

I'm telling you, the problem is bigger

You gotta give them a reason to care and to believe and dream of something else

They have no reason or purpose other than going to work and buying shit and "keeping up" with the cool (((instagram))) trends

If I "came out" with my beliefs or what I think, I'd be cast out, they're never fuck with me again, id be labelled an insane racist

Well, so should you, but you always welcome the anti-Jews with open arms.

It's because of your misinformed belief that we are all the same.

There was a Twitter account, all it did was post screen grabs of Jews being anti white on Twitter
(((They))) suspended him
Http://twitter.com/germanicus8X

Well then you are just as much to blame as they are now aren't you? However, my point is that people are actually going to have to live in this reality before anything ever gets done about it.

Most people, anywhere, are idiotic automatons. Your friends, my friends. They don't see the world for what it really is. But! It's always been this way. People are easily corralled with effective leadership.

Time for new friends mate.

Weren't most of the jews "killed" in the holocaust not german, but polish and Austria/Hungarians? I mean, I don't think those people had much of a chance to escape

[spoiler]i dont think the holocaust actually happened, but you're implying it did.

>I am to blame

How?

I'm far more aware than I used to be, but I'm not perfect, and neither are you.

That's the issue, it's over lol, it's done, we're going to live in that reality and they will either be (((privileged))) enough to be seperate from it or they will see it and they'll come up with other justifications

>new friends

At 27? I dunno, most people have their social circles and base their lives around it. Letting in outsiders isn't common and you gotta have the "Right Opinions" or you'll be cast out

until the internet
few were red pilled in the 90s but they existed

Being quite about matters of the heart makes you responsible for the fall in my eyes.

This is my story too. Except, I literally just defoo'd and do only activities with people who are creative or business oriented.
Molyneux really has a point with this.

>quiet*

Believe me. Hillary should be in prison. There were plenty asking for it. Shes anglo. We do give our own shit. Jews are the borg by comparison.

>speak up
>lose everything

I'll do it when the time is right but I'm not special and talented enough to make it on my own like people who can just make money their own way in creative pursuits or whatever

I get it but I am not capable and there aren't any others who think like I do around to catch me if I fall for a little bit

I...
Jesus.

Because Jews are an international people like Muslims, Mexicans, blacks, etc.

As soon as some white kid is told that he's Jewish, he'll internalize that identity; he gets the benefits of having white skin, plus the benefit of added oppression.

Society is simple; you have beauty standards, culture, language, dialect, food, manners, etc, that are "normal". Black women are ugly, for example, in this society, because we have white beauty standards. Ebonics is looked down upon as unintelligent. Soul food is "ethnic", even though it's derived from European food. These things which make up a "Black normalcy" is bad in a multicultural society, because 2 cultures can't naturally coexist. For the sake of co-existence, economic and political systems work against one's collective interest (his personal values) to create new standards based on the state and state interests.

Liberal and free economics always devolves into the "gibsmedat" kind of welfare economy, not because of Marxism, but because capitalist incentive breeds capitalist outcome; Karl Marx based his views on capitalism. Cultural marxism is just free rightwing politics and statism breeding with the tide, creating a shitty politics. It all stems from the system our state is based on; we cherish our western culture, but our western values are from dying civilizations (Greece, Rome, France, and Britain just before their empires collapsed).

Western civilization is designed to fail.

Well that's a perfectly reasonable stance. Perhaps I am to harsh to bring down responsibility; just as you said, I'm not perfect.

What would be the phoenix from the ashes then?
It's not like everyone dies.
Will it be reborn communist or can we reset?
I have never witnessed a civilization fail in our time.

Did you buy his book on Fascism (The Career Of A Concept), or is it online somewhere? Been looking for months with no results.

I'm not talking about Hillary. I supported Trump, and so did most non-Orthodox Jews.

Hey mate I hate to break it to you but you're probably the odd one on my facebook, that I haven't logged into for 4 years.

Jews brought this on them selves

I pray there will be a day when saying shit like this will legit be considered a punishable offense. I used to be pretty liberal, but the more I see communists push for totalitarian society, the more I realize these enemies of the West must be kicked down hard. And if they consider it acceptable to send the police after people who protest against political policy in democratic countries, surely they can't complain if they get the boots put to them for literally supporting genocide.

>As soon as some white kid is told that he's Jewish, he'll internalize that identity; he gets the benefits of having white skin, plus the benefit of added oppression.

Jews aren't oppressed. That is ridiculous.

My point is, WHITES SELF PERSECUTE, jews protect their thieves. Don't subvert

Nah, I'm referring to the concentration camps, not the holocaust.

Big One.

I keep saying. We need McCarthyism 2.0, but not just in govt. On a cultural scale.

It's like debt slavery in Dubai.

No, we don't. But we certainly won't go out of our way to punish someone in YOUR COUNTRY if you don't want to punish them.

But if Soros came to Tel Aviv and tried to walk the main street, he would get KILLED, no less.