Just watched Daredevil & Jessica Jones, on to pic related

Just watched Daredevil & Jessica Jones, on to pic related.

>muh malcom x in the intro like 3 times

Haven't even started the episode beyond the intro.

What does Sup Forums think of the netflix series? How bad is the "people of color" pandering in this?

>a black man who's impervious to bullets
I don't know man, it seems pretty good at explaining natural selection.

It's actually pretty good in that regard. Virtually all the characters are black, including the villains.
Luke himself is pretty conservative and the main evils he fights are crime in his community and a female politician who is pretty much Harlem's Hillary Clinton.

I haven't seen it, but I hard that it doesn't "pander" much at all, and takes an unapologetic look at the black american community.

Considering it's literally about how Harlem has a bunch of black people trying to keep it down with their drugs, and violence, and it takes an ex cop from georgia to set them straight, I'd say it represents pretty well.
You never feel like whitey is the enemy, except when they flashback to atlanta.

>Doctor Burstein
I don't think that's whitey

Its good if you're not a racist.

breddy good

It probably got at least one Drayquan to think to himself "That Luke Kage nigga didn't chimp out, he acted like a decent member of society, maybe I should too"

Was JJ any good? I really liked daredevil and Luke cage but I couldn't get past episode three of that one.

Luke Cage is pretty good. He's a based, hardworking black man who doesn't put up with nigger shit. One of the villains is basically Hillary running a BLM stand-in.

The only character of value in that series is the evil white guy. JJ is nothing more than an insecure feminist messing everything up because of her insecurities. Minorities are always good people in the show. And everything is rape culture

Jessica Jones is shit. It's very clearly made for women and about half of every episode is her fucking Luke. Only somewhat worth watching for David Tennant.

>watching the streaming Jew

not even once

You mean David Tennant's character Zebediah Kilgrave? Mind Control Guy?

>>a black man who's impervious to bullets

please tell me he uses his powers to rob gas stations and mug women

He uses it to smash drug dealing niggers and Black Lives Matter.

I watched about half the season. Its not terrible but i got pretty over it. Daredevil was a lot better for sure.

can't possibly be more pandering than JJ which I'm about 5 eps into. Also is she supposed to be retarded on purpose?

There's a couple of good lines. When the old guy is asked why he bothers to work his job, he replies "Black kids need to see a black man wear a uniform and do an honest days work."
and they straight up admit the main problem with blacks is their own self defeating attitude/laziness and derelict dads.

I've seen a few episodes.

It's a positive narrative of a black man standing up for what's right in his community, by beating the fuck out of everybody with his bare hands. At the very start of the series they idolize a man who used to be a gangbanger but went straight and tries to help black kids make an honest living. Blacks are portrayed as the main heroes and oppressors in Harlem.

You didn't get very far in the series, but it actually only got worse.

This, but i still not loved this serie because there was too much nigger and i don't know if it was because they were acting really bad or if i just hate niggers

Honestly if they made the made villians white people, I think they would run into the problem of coming off exactly like a blaxploitation movie.

You can't have a movie where a black guy fights against a white guy without people making blaxploitation movie jokes.

It gets worse, and her character is mega retarded.

JJ, Tulip from Preacher series and the young Selina Kyle from Gotham have to be the three cuntiest female characters in recent memory. How does someone write characters like them and expect people to like them? They are horrid, unlikable, smug bitches that shit up the story.

I dunno. Don't really think of JJ as smug though.

Maybe I'd understand it if I had a vagina. She just seems to spend the entire first season moping, getting BTFO, and trying to act as masculine as possible.