Does Sup Forums want legal weed?

Does Sup Forums want legal weed?

Why or why not?

Don't care. Wouldn't smoke it even if it was.

I am just curious to see how people who sell weed will make money if it is.

I've done plenty of irresponsible, stupid shit while drunk. The worst I've done while high is eat way too much.

no legalize plox

It practically is. I wouldn't be against a ban on recreational use.

it should be legalized. It's far less dangerous then alcohol or tobacco, there is absolutely 0 reasons to keep mj illegal when you can buy a pint without trouble.

Moral laws are the bane of society.

>Do I think weed should be legal
yes
>do I want weed to be legal so I personally can use it
no

I personally think literally any drug should be legal, what a person does to their own body is their own choice, and anything people do to others while using drugs are taken care of under other laws.

88 brother! Checked!

Of course I do. Prohibition is almost communism, faggots. And I wish to live in the Confederate States of America. But neither are likley to happen. Weed because you can't really tax a plant that is so easy to grow. Full legalisation in our (((capitalist))) society? Nah. They'd want to control the production, and if it's as easy to grow as any other plant, how do you do it? People should be free, if they want to die and be stupid, that's life. Fuck em if they can't deal.

I personally don't like it and wish it banned, but I can understand that having it be legal is the lesser of two evils compared to Mexican drug cartels.

I've never met anyone that I've believed to live a richer and fuller life because of weed, and most people seem worse off for it. Maybe if you're going through cemo but none of this "my back hurts, blunts plz" that passes for medical marijuana nowadays

Just make it legal, I suffer from Rheumatism and I am still not getting access to medical weed because my female doctor says that the meds that fuck my whole immune system up and my brain also are better.

I tried that stuff, the meds don't help, they just make me feel bad and won't stop the inflammation.

Weed helped, and I am a criminal now because I smoke a plant to help me with my pain.

Germany is a shit country, our government has the most incompetent person to deal with that stuff.

Go to the Netherlands and claim asylum

Illegal, and ban tobacco while we are at it

all drugs should be legal

Yeah, I want all drugs to be legal but that's just my anarchist ass hating the government telling people what to do. If you wanna shoot H in your living room be my guest.

This desu

Why should you care if someone else uses? How is that your problem? Not trying to be condensing I am just curious on why you see it that way.

Yes but ban the unregulated sale of it and have harsh penalties for supplying to children.

Same reason why to ban gay marriage, or fat people, or krokodil. These 'victimless crimes' bring down the standards for a decent society and make everyone worse off.

I mostly want communities/states to say yes no. If there's some other country that wants to put up with that shit, it's their problem, but I want as little tweakers/stoners in my backyard as possible

I'm sort of in the same boat, i've recently been confirmed to have auto-immune disorder which they think is lupus (further testing this month to find out)

I need something to calm the fuck out of my immune system to stop it from attacking my muscles, and they want to give me these (unique) meds that have drasticly different effects for different people.

But in order to get legal weed, you have to virtually be dying.

Fuck Florida and their pharmaceuticals.

Again how is any of that your problem? It just kinda sounds like you are moral fagging desu

Fuck no, but weedman's going to do it anyways, so who cares what I have to say.

Yes but only if can strictly only be smoked inside homes and not anywhere else. Dont want to be smelling that shit literally everywhere

It is my problem, your pastimes hurt your ability to contribute to the greater good.

No man is an island.

should be legalized so cities can tax it and make more money and fix their fucking infrastructures already

This.

I want it to be legal. Easier to identify the degenerate lazy fags

It should be legal. I wound't even smoke it, but I see the benefits of more tax money for the state and the hope that once the negative image is gone they would use it more in the industry again

Yeah sure. My grandma already gets medical weed because of her back pains

Tax revenue that can help towards the cost drugs have on society.
Consistent doses leads to less overdoses. Anyone who dies knew the risk and what they were taking.
Proof that rates of usage when drugs are legalised do not go up, and some evidence that they go down.
Kids won't be offered drugs in schools. I was offered pot as a 12 year old.
Money out of the hands of organised crime, won't have billionaire criminals or retarded bikie gangs.
More open issue so people can get help easier.
Free's up massive amounts of police manpower, either saving taxpayer money by downsizing or diverting forces to other departments (i.e crimes that hurt people)
Less people in prison learning to be career criminals.
And lastly, fuck anyone telling me what I can and can't do to my body.

Literally no downside.

>I've never met anyone that I've believed to live a richer and fuller life because of weed,
I recently lost 110 lbs in 11 months from weed

My biggest promotion was from working stoned

Super Bowl XLVIII was an American football game between the American Football Conference (AFC) champion Denver Broncos and National Football Conference (NFC) champion Seattle Seahawks to decide the National Football League (NFL) champion for the 2013 season.

Cannabis in Colorado refers to cannabis (legal term marijuana) use and possession in Colorado, United States. The Colorado Amendment 64, which was passed by voters on November 6, 2012, led to legalization in January 2014.[1]

Washington Initiative 502 (I-502) "on marijuana reform" was an initiative to the Washington State Legislature, which appeared on the November 2012 general ballot, passing by a margin of approximately 56 to 44 percent to legalize recreational marijuana.

I could probably go on.

>greater good
There is no greater good my man, we are all meaningless grains of sand in a cold and uncaring universe. Nothing you or I or anyone else can do that will mean a damn thing in a million years. And that isn't even a long time, what's a million years compared to the lifetime of our universe? All we can do is live our lives the best we can and enjoy life's little moments that make it worth living, anything else is an exercise in futility.

The Mexican drug cartels may sell some weed but it was cocaine that made them as big as they are today. I've been around a lot of pot and I've never seen mexican pot and I've been around a lot of mexicans and I've never seen them with pot but with lots of coke.

btw banning pot is about like banning coffee. If coffee were made illegal it would be probably be hybrided to be something more like coke and would be laced with all sorts of awful shit. Just make all the drugs legal and spend a fraction of the money used to enforce and convict to offer rehab.

>I recently lost 110 lbs in 11 months from weed
Congratulations, you beat the munchies and did something everyone else could do with a side salad instead of the Devils Lettuce
>My biggest promotion was from working stoned
Even if I did believe you, for every one story where someone made more contributions to society via weed, a thousand more had their only economic contribution be watching the commercials between Adult Swim's live action block.
>Super Bowl XLVIII ...
>Cannabis in Colorado ...
>Washington Initiative 502...
The fuck does this have to do with anything

No because the drug war will still continue. Their problem is that they'll try to be profitable using current black market prices instead of the actual cost of production and then do anything they can to protect their monopoly. Our problem is that growing a pound plus yielding plant that literally grows so much like a weed it got the collective term for it's nickname is so free and easy to do that any idiot with a seed can do it.

If we don't allow them to "lose" the war we don't allow them to win it either.

No because im not 13 anymore.

>DUDE WEED CHILL XDDD
>GETTT HIGH 420 BLAZE ITTTT

I've seen the exact opposite not to mention big news busts

Mexican State Police Seize 1,700 Pounds of Marijuana near Texas Border
17 Apr 2016

Literally everyone I know smokes marijuana. Literally no one I know does cocaine.

Or maybe they’ll smoke marijuana. According to Chauncey Billups, some NBA players regularly did just that, and he was totally cool with it.
“I honestly played with players — I’m not going to name names; of course I’m not — I wanted them to smoke,” the five-time NBA all-star and current ESPN commentator said Friday night. “They played better like that.

marijuana is a performance enhancer

>advocating that marijuana is a performance enhancer
>advocating for 'performance enhancers' in competitive professional sports

What you describe is not an opposite that I can see. 1,700 pounds of pot is a lot of pot but I think it doesn't compete with the profitability of coke. I didn't say they didn't sell pot. I'm from the northwest though and the coke makes it up here. The pot doesn't though. besides, it would have to compete with the legal stuff and that would be a really hard sell.

I'm simply answering your question

also a lot of the negative effects from marijuana are the result of prohibition which kept people from using the right kinds of marijuana e.g. indica vs. sativa

It's another drug that creates symptoms of paranoid delusion in people that have never done it. I'm out. Good night anons.

For a bunch of self ploclaimed alpha-neonazis you guys sound like a bunch of ultra-mega-losers.

>my back hurts
>it's not harmful because le weed man said it on tv and tv don't lie
>even kids should use because blaze it

Since when reddit invaded Sup Forums?

Sounds like you hate freedom user.
Also, if someone is in discomfort or whatever and they can do something about it, they should fucking do something about it (like smoke some weed). Being a complacent bitch is really lame

no
herbal jew

Sounds like you hate the ideals of personal responsibility and outstanding citizenship, user.
>Also, if someone is in discomfort or whatever and they can do something about it, they should fucking do something about it
I'll agree to the point of serious medical conditions, but most people aren't looking at this for a medical condition, they are looking for a 'good time zoning out'. Fuck hippies.

>It's another drug that creates symptoms of paranoid delusion in people that have never done it.
ok mr thought police

and what do they actually do when they think this? Nothing. At most they will call 911 and then the police will come and kill them. Any other instance is extremely rare and possibly always involves another far more dangerous drug mixed with it. Trust me I am the king of pot induced schizoid episodes and I have never done shit. But you know what I'll do when i'm drunk and something similar happens? significant property damage and bodily harm.

Nope, everyone is responsible for themselves and no one else. I am responsible for MY safety, and MY welfare and MY family (and no one else's shit), just like you are responsible for YOUR shit.
I have already been over this with you see Also, I can be a great member of my community and do a shit ton of drugs, the two are not mutually exclusive.

Sure weed can be legal. But you're still a fucking degenerate if you smoke it.

Gambling (degenerate) is legal.

Who gives a shit?

I stopped responding to you because you revealed yourself to be an existential hack. Shoulda been paying more attention to who started posting again.

Your community will die with you.
I'm trying to make one that will last a million years.

There's a lot of painkiller drugs that are harmless to the body and the brain. There's also yoga and tai chi chuan that works wonders (personal experience).
People only chose weed because they are a bunch of weak minded losers that wants to get high to forget about their problems.

Also your freedom ends where mine begins. Potheads and druggies are some of the most destructive cancers in modern society, and freedom is some of the first things to end when they are in power.

It's great that it's legal where I live. Might buy some this weekend to cap off a long week of work.

>There's a lot of painkiller drugs that are harmless to the body and the brain.
for example? aspirin is literally more dangerous than pot.

>I stopped responding to you because you revealed yourself to be an existential hack.
Eh fair enough. My point still stands though.
>Your community will die with you.
Everything dies, no big deal
>I'm trying to make one that will last a million years.
Good luck. Even if you succeed the earth will eventually die, then the sun. Should you travel across the stars and find a new world, that one will also die. Should you construct a world without the need for a sun with infinite sustainable energy, the universe around you will grow cold and experience a heat death and you and your fantastic civilization of a trillion trillion years will be alone within the empty blackness of space for more lifetimes than there are ones and zeros that make up the internet. No one beats time my friend.

Paracetamol can ease 95% of all pains and it's pretty safe and harmless.
If it don't work you should seek a doctor to see the root of the pain.

And why can't you do yoga and smoke some weed?
Why does smoking weed automatically turn you into some kind of degenerate? Sounds to me like you are making very broad sweeping statements without any evidence to back it up.

I would also wager you have done very little exploration within your own mind but I of course don't know for sure.

Don't forget that they can be expensive and often have very severe negative side effects. Weed is cheap as hell, and the side effects are much more manageable.

>No one beats time my friend.
Doesn't mean we sure as hell won't try. And that it isn't a valiant effort to do so. Maybe we're charging windmills but it sure sounds better than the alternative.

Weed destroy your brain cells.
I've yet to meet a pothead that have acute thinking and a healty behavior.
All of them act like nothing matters anymore and don't even care about themselves.
They don't shower, don't eat, etc...
It's like weed causes really deep depression.

Yoga have zero side effects.

By all means, its only natural. Every living thing on this earth wants to live and pass on its life and to do these things as long as they are able, that's how we got this far. All I am saying is that by so desperately clinging to "existing" you miss out on "living".

I don't want to get all philosophical here or berate you with my beliefs or anything, I think everyone should live their lives how they want and believe what they want (even anons i argue with on Sup Forums :^) ). But for me, I would rather live just one good life, where I did what I wanted, where I did what I felt was right, where I didn't have any regrets. And for me that is what life is about, not trying to get to some goal, or trying to do something bigger than me, or live for as long as I can because for all I know I could die tomorrow or next week or 3 seconds from now.

Just a bit of fortune cookie wisdom from some user on a Cambodian hot rod forum.

Again user, you do you.

You do realize many college professors, doctors, lasers, professional athletes, scientists, ect. Smoke weed right? Like its a very common thing. You can be successful and smoke weed just like you can be successful and drink booze. Everything in moderation.

And what isn't degenerate user? Is anything fun degenerate?

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY AND TO SAVE INNOCENT LIVES

KILL THE DRUG DEALERS AND APOLOGISTS

All drugs should be legal. Prostitution as well.

Literally everything bad about drugs (violence, theft, children abusing etcetc) excluding the actual addictions and effects on ones own body.. go out the fucking window when the black market isn't involved.

Yes I'm talking crack/cocaine, meth, heroine. If they were all legal there would be less drug related violence, murders, theft, etc.

You literally cannot prove me wrong 8_

>And what isn't degenerate user? Is anything fun degenerate?
Extension of the Golden Rule(Do onto other what you would have them do onto you). If every person on Earth did what you did, would the world be better off or worse off?
The negatives to smoking pot include mass lethargy, paranoia and increased shortsightedness.
Negatives to not smoking pot is 'less fun' and maybe more pain.

>I smoke and I'm not a bad person so nobody is a bad person

FUCK OTHER PEOPLE HAVING FUN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You think this is a motherfucking joke?

It's official, you're too stupid to have an opinion on the matter.

The implication is that it's not the SMOKING that makes people bad; some people are just fucking bad.

Cleans yourself.

>It's just a plant, a plant never killed anyone.

We really should start prosecuting dealers as accomplices to murder. Death penalty and all.

lol spoken like a true dipshit; go smoke weed before you pass these judgments, it's clear that you're getting all of your info from a DARE manual lol.

Hey guys I found the cop

Let's say everyone in the world did smoke pot, like a shit ton constantly. Let's say its as terrible as you claim it to be and no one does anything, and everyone is paranoid, and no one thinks about tomorrow. How long would the world last? Well once we run out of food and power and electricity people won't want to be high anymore and you are going to do something about it, and so the cogs of the world begin to turn again. So the world didn't end even if we assumed the worst (and let's be real here, alcohol has been legal for millennia and the world isn't drunk 24).

REEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING STONERFAGS RUINING MUH PURITY ERECTION

>that is what life is about, not trying to get to some goal, or trying to do something bigger than me

You realise if your ancestors thought that way you and your country wouldn't exist right?

Literally me me me nigger behaviour.

If everyone in the world smoked weed then the "world" would be no more and society would have crumbed ages ago.

Have you ever researched the difference in crime before/during/after prohibition? Fascinating what happens when you make an illegal activity legal.

Maybe when one of your friends gets shot over weed you'll understand.

If I didn't exist its not like I would be around to care. Also you assume I just jerk off and do drugs all day like a neet. I have goals and ambitions same as you, I just don't believe that's what living is all about.

Why weed when you can have cocaine?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MUH PERSONAL ANECDOTES REEEEEEEEEEEE
MUH REACTION IMAGE

cheaper, easier; some people like the relaxing effect opposed to the upper effect.

Why noth both?

I'm a downers/psychedelics guy. Not really into stimulants

>If I didn't exist its not like I would be around to care.

This is "I'm 15 and just discovered nihilism" tier stuff man c'mon.

>Also you assume I just jerk off and do drugs all day like a neet.

No I don't lol

>I have goals and ambitions same as you, I just don't believe that's what living is all about.

Your goals and ambitions don't have to consume you but without them you just sit around and mindlessly self indulge.

As if we need more of that shit in the West.

>>if I didn't exist its not like I would be around to care.
>This is "I'm 15 and just discovered nihilism" tier stuff man c'mon.
Hey man you brought it up.

>>Also you assume I just jerk off and do drugs all day like a neet.
>No I don't lol
You said I was doing nigger shit, that is what niggers do.

>>I have goals and ambitions same as you, I just don't believe that's what living is all about.
>Your goals and ambitions don't have to consume you but without them you just sit around and mindlessly self indulge.
Ok? That's sort of what I was saying just the other way around. I guess we just have a difference in opinion on what's important.

>As if we need more of that shit in the West.
That's a whole other can of worms, I feel we would be way better of without croney capitalism but I will save this decision for another thread.

>If everyone in the world drank liquor then the "world" would be no more and society would have crumbed ages ago.
And yet here we are

>Have friend who got shot over weed
>Smart enough to realize he got shot because he sold weed
>He got shot because he sold weed to and around niggers
>The problem is niggers and nigger attitudes
>mfw

I used to be heavy into weed (up to 5 grams a day at one point) until I realized I was physically addicted so I quit.

I still think it and all other drugs should be legal though. The only reason they are illegal is so jew pharmacists can make more money from shitty pharmaceuticals.

Weed should bee fully legal and people should have free access to it should they want to try it.
For some it's nothing more than a recreational thing, but for others it can be a really helpful medicine. There's so many use cases where people have a medical benefit from (both proven and unproven by science) that it's a crime against humanity to withhold that from people.

For me personally, it helps with my autism. It makes me more empathetic and makes me able to observe myself from an "outside" perspective. It has made me realize a lot of important things that I take with me in my daily life. Makes me feel like I experience the world more like a normal person when I'm high. As in, I actually feel the words people use to describe things and emotions making sense, instead of just understanding them on an intellectual level.

>ultra mega

Calls others 13 yeqr old. Shit idc what some favela monkey thinks imma get my dick sucked by your main bitch n smokema blunt nigger

Yes and no
Yes because taxes on it
No because its degenerate

I don't smoke weed and I don't associate people who do as they tend to be boring, lazy, and unreliable, but I don't care what other people choose to put in their bodies. I see no harm in legalizing it, but I won't smoke it or hang around those who do.