I work at a restaurant in Shreveport Louisiana and today I had the worst customers of my life...

I work at a restaurant in Shreveport Louisiana and today I had the worst customers of my life. A big top of black preachers you would think they would be nice and friendly but they were all loud as fuck ran me like a slave like they got enjoyment out of seeing me slave for them. They complained about all the food and sent multiple things back and generally treated me like shit. Those cunts are so fucking loud laughing like fucking loud ass monkeys. Finally when they left me a tip it was 4 dollars on a 150 dollar bill. I'm not racist but fuck niggers. Let's get a fucking hate thread going

Other urls found in this thread:

blackcommentator.com/26/26_re_print_pr.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I'm not racist
Fag get rekt.

Life experiences change us all

Just think positive thoughts lad. Just remember you're not a filthy nigger.

Also, I'm planning on visiting the south this year, definitely Louisiana for those comfy bayous. Any tips and good things to do around? As a proud white Aussie I will promise to tip well and keep my shitposting hands off your women.

I guess I am dude I don't want to be but it's fucking hard not to

do you have full video?

Yeah dude just don't come to Shreveport go to new orleans. I just recently moved here from Canberra so feel free to put your shit posting hands anywhere you please fuck this place

Inb4 you realize what the gook is saying to the nigger, actually applies to your own personal life and the legacy your parents left you.

>Sweden

blackcommentator.com/26/26_re_print_pr.html

I went to Shreveport last summer and no restaurant had crawfish
What the fuck is up with that dude?

>you'd think niggers would be nice and friendly
lol

Working at a restaurant and dealing with niggers is the fastest way to redpill someone. Of any race. Niggers hate niggers after they work at a restaurant.

No but always wanted to see it. Pretty sure it's a documentary about the Chinese paving new black top roads in Africa.

Empire of Dust

empire of dust on youtube

>"they only left me 4 dollars"
>implying you're entitled to be left anything at all

When will tipping die?

Why'd you move lad?

Uhh they have to be in season or some shit I don't eat them so I don't really know man

And people on here were saying Roof was a piece of shit for killing niggers in a church. Niggers are niggers no matter what.

I get $4.00 dollars an hour plus tips so I kind of need them

He couldn't of picked a better place imo

Love nigger hate threads.

>it's everyone's responsibility to supplement my wage, but it's not my responsibility to find a better paying job

military kid so you know how that shit goes

I wonder how many people have done dirty things to your food kek

Things we don't talk about...

None because I get my food before paying, assuming I'd be eating out in the first place.

go full dylan roof

Yes but play some good old moonman over the loudspeakers before the attack

Sounds like a piece of shit. Just remember not all preachers are greedy and not all blacks are niggers. He'll be judged

Niggers are niggers. But how are you so sure he killed niggers and not God fearing black folk?

Why would you work in Shreveport? Find a job in minden or Ruston, still a lot of blacks but no where near as bad as Shreveport.

Shreveport is North Louisiana. Come to Cajun Country next time (south of I-10)

You can get fresh if there is an R in the month. Size will vary depending on weather. May, June, July, August you are sol.

Who said he isn't looking? Stupid piece of entitled nigger shit.

Yeah if you see niggers come in expect them to be loud and rude and not tip. It's like that everywhere. Thank God I was never a server.

lemme bust in that cute little pure white ass white boy

lol my restaurant buddies used to use "Canadians" as the code word for nigs

A mother fucking leaf

Kek wish I had someone at work a could do that with I am the only white server.