Bluepilled nigger acquaintance/friend-of-friend approaches you

>Bluepilled nigger acquaintance/friend-of-friend approaches you
>He's pro BLM, hates Trump etc. But you try to act nice to him whenever you see him on the street and say hi, as to not cause a scene and be an autist
>He sees the pro Trump things you post on your social media

>"You're not racist are you?"

How do you respond?
How do you respond?

Yes.

'No? Why would you think that? What a stupid nigger thing to say'

Naw, I'm just anti-statist.

Fuck off nigger

>nigger friend
>you have friends who have black friends

WEW

Sorry

"No, and if you're as good a friend my friend says you are, you'd let me tell you how Trump is the polar opposite of what you think he is, and I'll disprove every misconception the left convinced you to be true."

Next step is stabbing him with knife and if he survives, you become friends and visit sauna together?

just against the jews man, only with the jews

Just remove him without saying a word.

You don't owe him "friendship" lol

i would take out my emergency propane tank and gas him on the spot

I mean, I have racist feelings from time to time but I'm not gonna oppress anybody.

Some of the most racist conversations of my life have been smoking weed with blacks, who themselves can be very racist and racially aware. I would tell him that I'm not a bigot. When he said "so youre saying you arent a r-" I would interrupt, hold my finger shhh to his lips and say "I'm not a bigot". Then hed start to suck. Good boy.

>shows him Sup Forums

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

Don't talk to yard apes in the first place. Or people who associate with said yard apes.

There're so many different great answers to that question, but ultimately, he is just a rude, presumptuous, priggish little prick for daring to ask it? and doesn't deserve the dignity of a responce.

Nigger =/= black retard. There are white niggers

Kill yourself cause you got caught

>How do you respond?
"Define racist."

Racist is a term of derision. Nobody would seriously answer in the affirrmative.

Its like me asking "are you a nigger?"

"let me tell you about the jews"

Damn Hitler looks like *THAT*!?

Fuck off, idiot

>Do you hate me personally although I've never once done anything towards you to make you feel that way based on infographics you read on Sup Forums?

WHAT DO I SAY Sup Forums?

"everyone's racist"

>impending checkmate

>"You're not racist are you?"
Lord strike me down now, regardless of how I word my opinion Ill be called a racist its pretty much a done deal at that point

Get lost chris rock.

No, I'm a transniggah brothah, I can't be racist. You ain't transracophobic is YOU!?

>Next step is stabbing him with knife and if he survives, you become friends and visit sauna together?

Fins sound like my kind of people

yes, whats wrong with that? being racist is normal, everyone is racist, and being racists dosnt mean i hate another race, you fucking nigger

There is no such thing as racism. Fuck off.

A white nigger is a white person who has the IQ and behaviour of the average black.

I'd just fucking lose it and lecture him on why we prefer Trump instead of that corrupt, paedophile whore, globalism, our brand new, brilliant isolationist policy, on exactly why we need an outsider in the white house and exactly why the establishment needs to burn. Then I'd knock him to the floor, spit in his face and call him a retard nigger for not knowing any of this shit.