Sup Forumstards can't acknowledge the beauty of jewish women

Sup Forumstards can't acknowledge the beauty of jewish women

They're beautiful because of the slavic genes they've received through living in eastern europe for a couple hundred years.

looks white to me desu

Most are so inbred, they look worse than theit semitic cousins.

plastic surgery

Jewish Girls
>Ultimate RedPill

Underrated post.
Pic related shows a pure Jewish

Just give in already Sup Forums!

Same proxyfag?

The inbreed ones would like arabs. Which is why you can't tell the difference between a jew that never left Palestine with to cross breed with the arabs who also stayed to throw rocks at their houses.

They cast a spell on you, you know, the Jews. When you work closely with them, like I do, you see this. They have this power. It's like a virus.

So beautiful

this pic right here is 87% of what Israeli girls look like.

>t. someone who traveled to Tel-Aviv while on military leave to find cute military girls, and ended up finding hideous jew beasts

how can non-jewish women even compete

Jewish women have typical arab faces and no amount of makeup can fix it. Not cute at all.

not pure dumbass

all ashkenazi jews have some european blood

retarded leaf

Jews are superior.

""""Jewish"""" girl

Her genes are identical to Europeans. This is just a pointless distinction.

Actual Jews look exactly like palestinians. Get a genetic test before you post this retarded shit.

fact: most russian men are ugly

another retard.

most jews are ashkenazic. ashkenazi jews are a mix of european and middle eastern

>that pic
Would fug

Yet russian(and slav) woman are 10/10

The last I looked into Ashkenazic it was a bunch of roman converts mainly. So Italian.

They have nothing to do with "Jews". The entire thing is a made up sham. You have descendants of Rome re-invading the Middle East and pretending to be Jewish and from there.

would fuck if you know what i mean

This Jew is whiter than 99,99% of Russians.

That thing's skull would make for an oddity in some museum somewhere.

until they hit their 30's which is when they start looking like babushkas

ugh repugnant, & her head isn't on straight

no mix of italian and middle eastern. you're an uninformed retard

jewish men came to rome in large numbers and didn't bring enough women so they converted roman women.

this is why you have ashkenazi jews like natalie portman who look Mediterranean

Would take a hot jew girl any day

Most "jews" come from Russia.

The last I checked, not that I give a shit, the results are like 99% bullshit made up papers from Israel which come back as "All jews are members of a unique race" whereas the actual non BS studies came back with a hodge podge of genetics from all over the worlds and some middle eastern genes.

The idea of a jewish race is basically bullshit.

I'd love to impregnate one.

Natalie Portman does not look Med at all. Ashkenazi are Russian/East Euro mixed with Asiatics like Khazars/Tatars.

Italian jews are Sephadic, but almost exclusively come from Iberia or North Africa, like Emmanuelle Chiqri (sp) from Entourage.

she's beautiful

Who is the white nigger who made that photo?

>implying it's not slav

I fucked them relentlessly from 14 to 18. I would pound their bums and faces to the point that their brains were so scrambled that after I NC'd them they would start dating 30 year olds. Truly world class no holes barred veiny goy prick draining ultraslags. Thanks Benzi, Raych, Kelli, Gabby. Danielle and Jill!...and a big up towards their mums who would drive them over to my place to get fucked telling them "live life have fun!".

that has been disproven, look up haplotypes.
Y-DNA is levantine, mDNA is levantine + euro admixture

$.5 deposited.