What does Sup Forums think about /lgbt/?

what does Sup Forums think about /lgbt/?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4
mobile.twitter.com/princess_leiacm?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'd like them better if they didn't take up half of the threads on page 1

Same as Sup Forums imo. A mental disorder wrangled off into their own space

Should be kept private desu

When I seize power, we'll have laws like Russia

>page 1
>not using catalog view

I'm OK with it as long as it stays out of my ass.

gay as fug

The pic speaks for itself.

why is Sup Forums tan a BROWN HAIR BROWN EYES?

this always bugged me

fgts

because most people here aren't aryan
it's some comical irony I suppose

Nuke it.

THEY MUST BE TREATED

>Why was Hitler the exact opposite of everything word Aryan stands for

10/10 would date if they are qt

Traps are redpilled

>he thinks Sup Forumsacks are actually white haired blue eyed

>white haired blue eyed
are you a show targaryen shit?

delet this

fags

sauce?

This thread needs to be renamed
>What is Mike Pence's middlename?

I'm okay with gays but the rest is fucking disgusting. The only place transgender belongs is a side joke in a movie or in their degenerate gay clubs.

Idk, go look on /lgbt/. They're his biggest fans.

I'll be your refugee.

join the one, the only /polgb/ discord:

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4

but it doesn't have feminine penis

>discord
kys

Electoshocks for all the ugly ones/non-passers.
Free mercy killings to all who spout that trans-demi-queer-kin shit past their 20's.

Otherwise I wouldn't mind having cute traps wrapping their lips around my cock.

Stealth fags are ok, full blown queers needs to be Pencalized.

Most influential men in the last 500 years have had brown eyes

>Sup Forums and /lgbt/

Even more proof you're mentally ill if you think you can combine these two.

They're all gay.

whats wrong with discord?

mobile.twitter.com/princess_leiacm?lang=en

stop sliding you faggots
stop it

u mad if i like some sausage with my tacos?

morally wrong

I approve this message OwO

She isn't a trap

Damn, I got to try that. You got to put maple syrup on that.

>no benis

they're degenerate, just like your mom. sage this shit thread

I'm pretty frustrated by the amount I have to justify my homosexuality to Sup Forums.

So here's a question to call you fags who hate me. What's so bad about me wanting to settle down with a man?

If the christian bible is true then they should be firmly but compassionately forced to live celibate lives.
Transgender people should be allowed to wear more gender neutral clothing/feminine/masculine depending on their supposed gender but should not be forced to live as their sex since they will experience gender dysphoria which can lead to them taking their own life and therefore being condemned to hell. I honestly believe that so long as the transgender individual isn't permanently mutilating their body that they should be allowed to live as they like.

While we're here in this degenerate thread, anyone have that screencap about the Sup Forums dude with rainbow socks whose sister walks in on him? Was a text post.

>half this board doesn't jerk to gay yiff.
Lol

Gas the fags.

Nothing, just do what i do. Dont be a giant faggot and let the left treat you as a political pawn

It's degenerate.

#1 thread, you hate us cuz u aint us

most will say its icky i guess.

Most homo boys I've met sleep around a lot, they remind me of bimbos. Horny, dumb and great bodies.

containment board

but lets break it down: lgbt

L: usually cool. the third wave man hater dykes are annoying and annoy lesbians too

G: usually. the super flamer drama queens are annoying and annoy gays too.

B: most are fake as fuck. some are just figuring it out and wont be bi for long. but a select few really will just fuck anything and are usually cool.

T: are a mental illness and need our support to figure these issues out. seriously, 50% suicide for post op is not a life choice. also, they are usually annoying.

Not settling down with me!

He had dark brown hair and mesmerizing blue eyes.

It ain't man if you are getting frustrated having to justify yourself to a bunch of people on an mongolian basket weaving forum, you have your priorities upside dow- *checks flag* OH FFS AUSTRALIA STOP SHITPOSTING.

That's what I already try to do. Doesn't matter for them I guess though.

How?

icky yucky

if you need to justify it to anybody you are an faggot who needs projection and affirmative action to exist.

Why would anybody in the world care about your personal relationship issues when you wold not make them their business.

I know a gay couple who lives close to me, everybody here knows that they are gay. But you know what nobody gives a damn about them, because they act and are like any other person.

you're a man

you know what a man is

you know the compliment to the man is the woman

you know man was not made to be with his mirror image

this is your natural purpose and to deny it is to act irrationally

G fag here, i cant stand flamers. Theyre such obnoxious cunts and use bs teen girl logic to justify being a whore

If the Christian bible is true, literally no poster on Sup Forums is ever going to heaven. A fucking frog as a false idol man. Thriving on nothing but a steady diet of hate:

>For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

gay sex should be for fun and tolerated, wanting to get married to another man is pretty gay and kept in containment in the major cities

Fuck em, live apart from the herd. Be your own homo and be a polite and respectful one.

That it's fucking hilarious 14% voted trump/pence.

>Sup Forums is one person

????

>getting aids
>for fun

sauce?

>hilarious
It shows that pandering to them is useless

mental illness.

If you're getting AIDS, you're a moron.

that's why you fuck one guy for fun and trust he doesn't fuck the whole city. having it tolerated means they don't just binge on sex with everyone they can get to shoot loads into them because they're too scared to go out and meet someone to shoot loads into them regularly

>not cataloging

Shit user what are you even doing

>implying 80% of /pol wouldn't pound this little chipmunk's ass

You know, I just had a deep conversation with a gay coworker I'm traveling with.
Mind that we live in the heart of Texas, and he's a califag.
We started talking about our viewpoints, and on how people react to us.
I'm a straight white male who hates Muslims with a fiery passion due to being raised by lesbian mothers.
He's a gay man who has an afflection(?) where it's hard to disguise his voice.

He mentioned that he was called a faggot for talking to his husband in an elevator.
I asked if they harmed him.
He said no, he was just shocked they said that.
I asked if they were acting as if they would physically hurt him.
He said no, they waited until they were at their door before calling him one, then slipping inside.

We had a deep conversation on if that really actually offended or hurt him, and he said that it did emotionally.

I mentioned that we'll be visiting Dearborn, Michigan for work this summer. Muslim capital of America.

He was cheery and said he'd enjoy working with them.

I feel bad for the massive redpill suppository he's going to have to take.

There's no moral to the story. But your post just reminded me that we don't fucking hate you as much as we could hate you, or as much as others hate you. It's a really hard point to drive home, but westerners are tolerant to a point.

Be thankful that all we do is call you a faggot. We've advanced past the point of lynching you, so stop bitching and be grateful we're starting to accept you in society.
Don't be a whiny cunt when we're doing our best to accept you. Just assimilate into our culture like we expect any foreigner to do, and remember that western society is infinitely more progressive and accepting than others; all we do is ask for you to embrace the lifestyle of our culture.

That applies to faggots as much as foreigners.

Actual answer here. The only real problem is that it makes it unlikely you will father children, or that if you do they won't be brought up in the environment that is best for them, which is having a mother and a father.

I had a feeling I'd get responses like this.

I'm seeking to justify it because as a person of the far right side of politics, I am surrounded by hostile voices. I need to go out of my way to help the Right accept my existence, lest I'll never survive in the future Fascist state I'm shilling for them.

I don't care if some random user approves of me, but I can somehow change the minds of those Pence posting cunts, because they are dangerous to me in some kind of potential political future.

>you're a man
yes

>you know what a man is
damn right

>you know the compliment to the man is the woman
The contextualisation of a masculine being is a feminine being, the recognition and worship of Machismo is a must/necessity for a tribe to operate healthily. I occupy the feminine position of the male virtue worship.

>you know man was not made to be with his mirror image
Of course, a hyper masculine/masculine relationship is simply a non common occurring thing. But homosexuality is essentially a man, or woman, being born with a physiological, or even spiritual, need to operate naturally as what was not intended of the gender's normality.

>this is your natural purpose and to deny it is to act irrationally

You're acting irrationally as since you're Right Wing, you recognise that all things derive from the innate nature of a being, but if a being is operating to their innate nature but doesn't conform to your artificially imposed ruleset, then you're the equivalent to a Communist in my opinion, since you feel the Universe should bend to your OWN goals and ideas, rather than the Universe creating you.

If you're a Christian, then what on earth is God doing when he constructs my spirit to operate as not intended? God weaves us all in the womb.

what's the point in even calling someone you don't know a faggot? shows some kind of weakness that it makes you angry for having impure thoughts of being attracted to the same gender than being "tolerant to a point"

>hiding gay voice
Da fuq. The gay voice is learnt behaviour. Smack the guy right until he talks like a normal dude.

Ugh, whenever I meet someone with that annoying fucking voice. My penis inverts itself.

Only the fear of STDs prevents me from pounding some cute boipucci desu.

>sums it up

>the right, weak bait

>If you're a Christian, then what on earth is God doing when he constructs my spirit to operate as not intended? God weaves us all in the womb.

be a celibate priest? carry your weight, motherfucker, everybody has a burden.

>a Sup Forumsack can be a good christian

Top fucking lel mate.

>Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to your neighbor, for we are all members of one body. 26“In your anger do not sin”d : Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, 27and do not give the devil a foothold. 28Anyone who has been stealing must steal no longer, but must work, doing something useful with their own hands, that they may have something to share with those in need.

>29Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. 30And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Why did he got hurt by called a faggot if he is one?

>can't have two dudes just being dudes, one has to be feminine.
Kys.

Masculinity is essential in both. Stop trying to take on female gender roles.

New testament or old?

>why
because he is a giant faggot

Checked and lol

Doing my best, friend.

>
Be thankful that all we do is call you a faggot. We've advanced past the point of lynching you, so stop bitching and be grateful we're starting to accept you in society.
Don't be a whiny cunt when we're doing our best to accept you. Just assimilate into our culture like we expect any foreigner to do, and remember that western society is infinitely more progressive and accepting than others; all we do is ask for you to embrace the lifestyle of our culture.
Who are you preaching to? Faggots in general, or just me?

I'm frustrated that you guys desire to lynch me, purely on no reasonable basis. I'm whining in that a future nationalist state which I'm trying to shill for may kill me.

>what?

>be a celibate priest? carry your weight, motherfucker, everybody has a burden.
A peculiar response in that my being is not, in anyway destructive in any context, so celibacy in a non necessity, unless one takes into regard the Bible.

>Masculinity is essential in both. Stop trying to take on female gender roles.

If my physiological being is determined to operate according to feminine roles, then how on earth is what I do a bad thing?

New, although I'm fairly sure christfriends are supposed to believe both.

Everyone who supports LGBT needs to go back to the_donald.

"Hitler was a drug addict pedophile" tier. He had light brown hair and blue eyes, darker hair in his older years.

He's a pretty sensitive twat, but working with my crew is toughening him up.
Guy hates SJW's for treating him like a poodle to carry around and show their friends, and me and him got into a huge argument over the Florida shooting. He kinda chilled out after it was clarified that a so called moderate shitskin shot it up, not a Christian.

Yes starting to lean a bit more into hating the proper people, as well as understanding my prejudices. He's a genuinely cool and funny guy, he's just got some California taint left to get out of his system.

>I'm born weak
Kys, or start not being a victim

that you are a faggot

its kinda gay

I'm actually a Christian and a repentant fag.

>since you feel the Universe should bend to your OWN goals and ideas, rather than the Universe creating you
You have gotten that directly backwards. I'm really just acknowledging my place in the universe. You're the one denying it.

What I've described to you is the Greek concept of logos, or the nature of order which is an innate part of Christian theology.

Jesus Christ is the logos incarnate. The literal incarnation of absolute order.

>then what on earth is God doing when he constructs my spirit to operate as not intended?
Are you asking why you're a slave to sin? You may as well be asking why certain kinds of people have a disposition to murder or steal or lie.

By the way, men weren't made to imitate women either, so you really don't succeed in sidestepping anything by attempting to do so.

>literal Marxist
So I guess gender, orientation, race, intelligence and nature of being is all socially constructed to you?

Nobody is going to kill gays. Blacks, subhumans, and Jews are the first fucks to go.

As I've told my friend, most Americans don't give a damn so long as you're ready to fight and die with your friends and your country's traditional values.

Christians are supposed to adhere to new testament.
And I'm glad I do openly speak my mind, it does make people friendlier.

>tfw no Sup Forums bf to pound me good and protect me from shitskins and kikes

>not using catalog
>leaf
I guess being retarded is flag based