Entire show is about how horriable fggts have it and how the pope is a big fat meanie

>entire show is about how horriable fggts have it and how the pope is a big fat meanie

Could this show get any more bluepilled? Also homo genocide when?

The show is about how god wants a pope who punishes the gays and liberals.

They literally show him to be a saint if you watch the whole thing.

Church of England here

Fuck Rome. Fuck Pope

Catholicism is faggot

Disinformation thread.

OP BTFO by himself for not even watching the show he makes a thread about. The tippest, most toppest tip toppity tip of tip top keks to you m8.

can someone give me a run down of this show? i haven't watched it

seems like some gay quirky tarantino film

someone give me the low down

yes they are trying to put it this way, but its failing because Law is likeable like conservative pope. backfiring imho. like man in high castle, when nazi society looks perfect but obviously tried to make it look evil.

seems like its a jew series trying to lure you in and then in the end they'll show the young pope to have been a hypocrite, had a nefarious agenda all along or to have ended up destroying the catholic church entirely because he's a madman

But all of his plans worked out in the end. The show is about how everyone doubts him and how they want to go back to be the Vatican™ sell-out church, but he wins against all odds.

I don't think you have watched the show.

>Church of England here
>Fuck Rome. Fuck Pope
>Catholicism is faggot

Repent you fucking heretic.

based Brit knows whats up.

convert back to Catholic Church... never too late. Don't be a heretic

but why do protestants contradict the church fathers?

All of you nigger need to shut up

You must converted to the Reformed Church, cause Protestant Ethic aka Calvinist Ethic made America Great !

yea i dont watch tv series because i am busy fucking your mom

He demands to push down mudshit rights in Italy and is repulsed by interracial adoption while being a sympathetic character. Clearly a charismatic figure of Pope shows how it's normal to be be anti-mudshit racial preservationist

WRONG ... Trump made America Great again!

You can't turn on the tv while fucking my mom?

i could do it with u

Sadly he will probably be the last"Pope" in my lifetime to wear the triple tiara. Feels bad, man

>Trump made America Great again

I don't see him deporting the negroees and the spics.

Trump is a kike puppet.

he wouldn't be able to anyways without brute militaristic force. too many cucks in this country.

there's also a thing called term limits. it's not like Russia where he can plan out what he's going to do for the next 20-30 years. Trump might not even be in office for more than 4.

even if he were able to deport the illegals, there's only 11 million (official number, actual is somewhere 60+ million) that's only 1-2% of the population. it's nothing.

You can clear the country from illegals in less than two years. But he won't because he's a cuck

We will. Just as soon as Catholics aren't getting their asses kicked up and down the seven seas.

Yup

Most of the Americans and even the European Ameriboos on this site are hopelessly delusional about the situation

>Tfw I have a boyfriend

You have no idea how one kiss turned me from a grumpy Sup Forumsack into a bubbly submissive faggot

I'm so happy I'm like this
I love his arms around me, holding me close and keeping me safe
I love his kisses
I love strong chest I cuddle into

I never thought I'd ever feel this happy

Sodom and Gomorrah

>Lying fat fuck who couldn't create a son due to having a she-cock turns traitor.

Retard. The show is certified Sup Forums

Hence it has got such low metacritic despite being kino.

>one of main heroes has a retard best friend
Not certified Sup Forums per se

Ooga booga

You guys don't do anything outside of Sup Forums

tfw degenerate faggot is a worthless projecting leech upon European society

Should call it based pope

>using niggerspeak for a traditional European role

Did you actually watch the show?

it's made by an Italian Catholic. It's a bit critical of some elements of the Church, but Lenny is unambiguously a Saint.

Confirmed for top keks

>entire movie is about trying to stop the people from saving your nation from muslims and faggots

Could this movie get any more bluepilled?

italian """"catholic""""

This.
The big surprise is he's not atheist or an asshole but a saint.

Sorentino is not catholic

source?

The Young Pope. HBO show.

>I never thought I'd ever feel this happy
You will never know happiness like looking into your grandchildren's eyes and telling tales of the final days of the homosexual degenerates and the grand victory in the great race war of 2018.

>being a nigger subset of Caucasian

Delusional russian

Army dog

Its about the Pope, you can't get more bluepilled than the Pope
In the 1,360 years since it's existed there have been 266 Pope's
Only 2 of them(John Paul II and Benedict XV) have ever been worth a shit
So why the fuck would you watch something about a pope that isn't either one of them?

>Pope's worth a shit

You will never know the glory of "Deus Vult".

Russians are on top of European racial ladder, Qin Ku ck al-Koreano
>Russia
>world renowned literature
>one of the first to create segregation in Europe
>unapologetically anti-jewish prior to 1917
>crushed Swedish Empire, Napoleonic France and Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
>composers
>theatre
>ballet
>biggest country in the world
>first man in space
>father of chemistry and pharmacy

>not calling it a Homocide

Clamp 'em

He's a cuck

> someone actually watch this shit

You know what to do

>Protestants contradict he church fathers

The church fathers are just theologians. Jesus and the patriarchs always go before theologians, no matter what. Catholics shouldn't even be considered Christians due to their worship of saints and virgin Mary