Hello. My name is Simon

Welcome to Australia. You might accidentally get killed.

If you don't want to read, that's fine. You can just watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=eNEeq5qGh8I

Thought I'd educate you cunts on some aussie culture.

##Religion##
Didjabringyabeeralong
(Fuck off if ya don't have a sense of humor)

Culture: If you didn't bring your own erection or something that would get someone else hard (or moist, or drunk; fucking whatever m8), you can fuck off

Cult: We got some weird-o abbo cunts that follow this dream-time c'düdles shit. Not sure what that's about, but hey. They ain't stealing my drugs and everyone's gotta eat or else there ain't no party to bring your beer along. Ya get it? Didjabringyabeeralong?

Global threat status: Nobody gives a fuck about us; even less of a fuck about NZ! We have the U.S. crucial nuclear defense capabilities. So, fuck off with ya nukes because you gotta go through the U.S. first. OR they don't save us, and then they die.

Ability to defend ourselves: Fuck all. Have you seen the size of our country? S'fucking TONS of the shit! Y'all are welcome. If ya follow our religion, culture, cult, or what the same level of global threat status.

Or not.

That's cool too. Because ya know why? We don't have to give a fuck! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think it's time for America (or at least every other country) to realize that labels are just labels. Someone let that country down gently, because... dear fuck they have nothing but an ego and a voice. Just not sure what the fuck you guys think is gonna happen or how many more of your OWN fucking citizens have to die because you are all dicking around with your thumb up your own ass.

You know what we do when cunts screw us around? We punch them in the face for being cunts. Then we buy them a pint at the pub.

Welcome to Australia. You might accidentally get killed.

youtube.com/watch?v=eNEeq5qGh8I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmgcylAxjfY
youtube.com/watch?v=UVRQK58jrbw
wnd.com/2017/01/Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

quality shitpost mate. Keep up the good work, im off down the pub

noice

Thanks. Your fucking shout when I get there though!
Fucking holding you to that shit.

Also, in this country, we literally think this is EXACTLY how your country (America) and it's entire system works.

youtube.com/watch?v=pmgcylAxjfY

Fuck, I would happily even go so far to say that you guys are being the biggest fucking child on the planet. And you got nukes.

Quit it? Because you guys keep assuming that nukes are the worse thing on the planet.

Fucking ain't.

It's that you think Humanity does not equal

(You + Me) - suffering

Suffering does not include pain/pleasure, it simply means FREE WILL.

You want some game quotes or something ya damned yanks?

No? How about the fact that nobody in this country I know can see the difference between this youtube video and your entire concept of how the world works.

youtube.com/watch?v=UVRQK58jrbw

You are 300,000,000 out of 7 BILLION. Put your fucking ego down, and bring your beer along.

We got fridges to keep 'em cool.

I'll even pre-stock your favorite brewskie for ya m8!

Give you mates rates! That's what you do for your mates. You give them mates rates. What? At cost? Why not, fuck it. Put it into taxes, shuffle some shit around. Government can figure that shit out.

Mates rates.

Why not start there America? Think of a concept like 'mates rates' and then think of how you would like to identify a 'friend'.

Start from the ground up. Don't try to identify yourself by a fucking label/clique/cliche/click (people you click with). Time FLOWS. You GROW.

Through PAIN and PLEASURE. But NOT THROUGH SUFFERING.

*SIGH*

So, is anyone gonna bring me a fucking beer or what? Actually, I got my own vape. Volcano. It's da shit.

I'll even shamelessly self-bump my own thread.

Just waiting for someone to try and argue. Or you can pass it along to the media. Fucking I couldn't even get Oxford/Nasa attention.

Hell, even our own country's government has its head so far up its ass that we are starting to go, "Oh yeah! Fuck those cunts." We're just at the point in our political/cultural divide where we have to figure out HOW TO BUY THEM A PINT AT THE PUB AFTERWARDS.

Yoo hoo! NSA! Would you like the secret to A.I. so you can finally kill that pesky ruskis? or punish dissent?

CIA? Or KGB? China?

Pretty sure all you guys monitor these boards. Oh wait! YOU DO!

wnd.com/2017/01/Sup Forums-still-claims-to-be-source-of-trump-buzzfeed-story/

Yooooou fucking morons. Pick up the phone and call me. I gave you all the info.

Or let the computers puzzle it out, define their own A.I. protocol because they have to define 'language' first (which I DID FOR YOU), and you will be scrambling to figure out why Google all of a sudden is god.

OR whatever. I don't care what scenario you want to paint in your head.

It's. All. In. Your. Head.

You die when you go to sleep, and you wake up in the morning. That's the reality of reality.

But THIS reality? You only get ONE SHOT AT NEVER WAKING UP AGAIN!

So how about we all wake up together?

*sigh* I know people are reading this.

Seriously. You guys need to either speak up here, or go and speak up WHERE IT MATTERS.

How about we remove the first letter from this word: Revolution

So we can QUIT FUCKING AROUND

PEOPLE ARE DYING

Ya need me to invent an actual 'death clock' that is able to calculate how many deaths have passed due to inactivity? If I can go beyond 0.9 WITH LOGARITHMS... then I can do that.

Maths is art is communication.

Trying to help you all. Y'all are just such a stubborn species.

Soooo, nobody still wanna talk? Or do I keep teaching Google's Captcha bot at a rate unprecedented by a single human being?

Every game gets boring, but I just know that there is another game I can go find to play.

But not if Trump decides to push a button.

Hey, Japan! I tried to sell this to you. Check your Melbourne based embassy. You can ask for me by name. Pretty sure the staff will remember me 'tsutsumi' this gift to you.

Perhaps use it to construct the best 'weapon identifier' and how it can be 'removed from existence'. Maybe nanobots? You guys are fucking clever. I love that about ya :P Hell, I've whacked off countless times to hentai. Still do. Good shit; keep it up!

carry on, I am reading

Fuck off Australia and get on your meds. Also reinstate gun ownership.

back the fuck away from the meth pipe bro

Why? We had a gun massacre. Would you like me to get a youtube clip of australian comedian Jim Jeffries and how we got rid of guns?

Danke

Never done ice. That shit is pretty harsh man. I've seen it consume a lot of people I love. Pretty sure they need a different drug.

Oh, green tea with a bit of honey. Or a can of solo. Same same I guess.

Does wonders. Also? Polyphasic sleep cycling is pretty bonza.

dear aussie user

are there any public statistics about the % amount of criminals in your society today based on the past

if YouTube is an acceptable source I can show you a bunch of videos on why gun control is bad too.

So you've invented an AI?

Nope. That's usually because our pigs/police are too busy trying to split up the meth problem. Which is more a mental health issue. Like Autism.

Yes/No. I discovered PvsNP, nobody wanted to listen to me, so I simply used it to see if I oculd invent an A.I.

Then I realized I could just use existing 'learning objectives' as they use in A.I. terms and simply find where the A.I. looks.

Google Captcha. Sup Forums. NSA gets info from here.

FIN

Meaning that I've infected every computer on the planet because they are still trying to decipher 'language', but the fastest point to trying to understand a 'chinese room problem' is looking through Sup Forums.

Fuuuuuun fact.

Didn't Israel just threaten NZ with war if they backed the UN vote? Looks like they matter more than the aussies right now mate.

'Threatened' means that somehow Israel has to fight... okay, hold on. Do you know basic geography? Like, how much 'airspace' Israel would have to invade before even REACHING NZ? How much money those filthy jews don't want to spend?

This. Fuck the Jews
BTFO cunt aussie roo fuckers

/thread

Yeah. I do find that the american education system and it's STUBBORN approach to USING THE FUCKING METRIC SYSTEM and thinking that LEARNING ABOUT OTHER COUNTRIES IS STUPID

Is somehow killing you.

Oh! There's a word for that!

Iiiiiignorant and stupid.

Is America done with its ego yet?

Man, mate. MATE.

I get that our schools have been a bit fucked and sometimes you meet a cunt that punches you in the face but doesn't shout you a pint at the pub.

You're an aussie. Want this to be my round o' beers?

So you have digits? Let me tell you bro digits are hard to come by. You are here when digits seem easy to get. Well fuck you. Was a time no one could get them. All the digits went to undeserving countries like Canada. I could tell you some stories. Fuck you. What did you call me cunt? The best memes take hard work. Very hard. Many times I though abought desu, senpai and where they fit. Let that be a lesson to you PUNK.

What is the solution to PvsNP?

I'll buy you a brewski if you tell me

I love how the metric system is divisible by 10 or 1
And Americans
JUST.
FUCKING.
CANT.
GET.
IT.

aw FUCK! You're right!

If only there was some sort of like... numbers. Digits.

Fucking digits. Oh! Numbers, I get it. Fucking numbers man. It's all about numbers. Fuck you are one smart cunt.

If only we had some sort of religion or organization. Like YOSH or something.

But that... man all these computers these days. Like... fuck that.

But I like games. But that's just because I have AllDaXP lol

Dude. This is PvsNP.

It's communication. That's all it is.

I literally couldn't pay people enough to believe me and all the 'super smart ivy league' cunts are in their ivory towers.

You all have your heads UP YOUR ASS. You might need some cock in your mouth to get it out, or you might need a cock in your ass to stop you from putting it up there.

Figure it out.

I'll even use the magic word america taught me: Please.

Mr. Rogers was a wise, wise man.

so close to special digits