Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NYpapo4Q3CU
youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EYX2pmXe14U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You w0t m8??

>Abandon your parents
This garbage human being should be tortured to death

gonna spank my dick against your moms face.

I'll spank you big boy
youtube.com/watch?v=NYpapo4Q3CU

>he had the courage to abandon his abusive parents i hate him so much why do i have to be a guilt and obligation ridden coward

DEFOO YOUR WIFE

Stop donating wun dolur

Nah, you gotta teach 'em when they're baaaaaaaaad. Gotta spank em on their little bottoms

It's a good point.

Assault an adult......go to jail.

Assault a child.......no probs.

I'm glad my parents spanked me, I'm not an SJW and/or a faggot.

I love how people here support beating kids because they're too afraid to stand up to their parents and want to gain power by flexing on a small child lmao

BUT STEF
SHE'S YOUR MOTHER!

AND THAT'S WHY SHE'S NOT FUCKING DEAD
THE BOND WAS STRONG ENOUGH THAT I DIDN'T -FUCKING- KILL HER

i dont spank them i whip them

And that's why she's not FUCKING DEAD

NOT

Cowards indeed

somebody summarize me the situation on Stefan and his parents please

His single mother beat him so bad he got hospitalized at 3 years old. She continued beating and emotionally abusing him until he grew up and cut off contact with her.

explain his hate for single mothers, thanks

that explain*

Y O U R H O U S E

Okay.

START DeFOOing

>

ONE

youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ

You guys are really going to make me post this myself?

youtube.com/watch?v=EYX2pmXe14U

Listen here you little fags. You see this video? This shit obligatory now. You see a molyneux thread and this isn't posted in it yet, you post it.

My dad whooped me and I hated it. It wasn't necessary. I'm sick of people who got hit just blindly goin "I got hit an I'm fine and I love my dad." First off, I don't know that you're actually fine, and second, if you are fine, you're probably fine in spite of being whooped. Also, I love my dad but I don't like what he did: just because you love your parents, it doesn't mean they are infallible.

Black people beat the fucking shit out of their kids, and they are the most fucked up people on earth. If beating works, blacks would be the most well behaved. Instead they are fucking screwed up, and they still defend beating. You wanna be like black people?

Trump was spanked as a child.

Oh oh, are you gonna send people with guns to my home if I spank my own kids? This is what the left wants.

>Stefan is a big time retard

Sounds like you just don't like discipline

Beating kids is for black people. I guess spanking isn't on par with beating, but you're dangerously close to being like blacks.

Is that what it sounds like to not like getting beat? Great logical inference. My mom disciplined me without the violence and it was fine and I had no problem with it.

Stop interviewing artists in your call-in show

But what if the child consents?

He's right, we'd be an ancap utopia by now if the plebs didn't keep taking their frustration out on their children.

Fucking animals.

Stop interviewing artists in your call-in show
Autists. For fuck's sake.

agree.

spank your wife, because disciplining the children is her job and she's clearly slacking.

Stop treading on me