Are FEET degenerate?

Are FEET degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

researchautism.net/publications/4067/assessment-and-treatment-of-foot-shoe-fetish-displayed-by-a-man-with-autism.
myaspergerschild.com/2009/02/my-teenaged-son-with-aspergers-goes.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

would need to see more to be sure

Small cute feet are a sign of femininity, hence it is very virtuous to enjoy the feminine aspects of feet.

Pls I'm on nofap

Footfags are the most degenerate of all perverts, and will be among the first to hang on the day of the rope.

t. assfag

No face? Come on man be nigga and gib da face

>not even good looking feet

Disgusting, only qts with actual qt feet should be allowed to do this

>Is 'X' degenerate?

Fuck off and read the sticky.

>Not appreciating the a e s t h e t i c s and using your imagination

Sometimes it's better, pic related is a asmrfu that hides her face for good reason

why?

that's like homeopathy toe sucking

What kind of retarded questions do you imbeciles keep posting? Are body parts degenerate? Like what the fuck?

As for the fetishizing part, I don't know but I guess it's the same as getting turned on by boobs. So long as you keep it private and hide your perversions from the public, do whatever the fuck you want with your lovely (hopefully) wife. Just make sure to include some actual sex there so you have kids

what the fuck is wrong with people and why are they so superficial in their activities?

Hot, source?

No feet aren't degenerate but having a fetish for them is.

I don't get it. It's the least attractive body part I even want to look at.

>do whatever the fuck you want with your lovely (hopefully) wife. Just make sure to include some actual sex there so you have kids

Well aren't you a nice fella

Foot fags needs to be shot

Foot fetishes are for beta males who are too afraid to ask a woman to spread eagle and show her coochie.

You haven't got a footjob yet, you'll learn soon enough.

Fuck, ya just ruined a good thing.

OLD HAG feet a shit, little girl feet is what's good.

I don't know, Pajeet. Perhaps you could fill us in a little.

No. Furries will go first, then bronies, then footfags.

There is a staggering correlation with autism and foot fetishes, so obviously it will be popular on Sup Forums.

researchautism.net/publications/4067/assessment-and-treatment-of-foot-shoe-fetish-displayed-by-a-man-with-autism.

myaspergerschild.com/2009/02/my-teenaged-son-with-aspergers-goes.html?m=1

I was talking about the mentality of people to drink lemonade which was dipped by a feet. Why do that? Is it a mild form of prostitution?

Poo in loo jokes are fine good friend.

yes.
reported, saged and filtered

>i literally have no idea what i'm talking about

Autists are born with several random sexual obsessions. Pay pigging and ponies are more common.

No they aren't. Having an obsesion with them is though.

...pay pigging? I don't think I want to know.

Also, agree on ponies.

Footjob's are awful.

now this is what i call politics

sad

>Foot fetishes are for beta males
>coochie

rekt yourself

People that like footjobs are those that are virgin enough to never have had one. Maybe i have bad experiences with it.

no, how can they be??

>I don't think I want to know
Too bad.

Yes. Your brain is actually wired incorrectly if you like feet, same with armpits.

And no, footjobs do not feel better than blow or even handjobs.

>Asian girl footpussy

Hnnng.

She's ugly

That hallux rigidus is going to suck when she's older

Wh...what about...sex...in the miss...missionary position...for procreation?

Is...is that OK?

This just depresses me on so many levels

Ultimate redpill fetish.

>tfw getting off to the girl with flip flops at starbucks
>tfw it's the same feel as a normie staring at a full frontal nude 10/10 chick

Feet are the white man's fetish. If you like anal and obsess over big asses, while being incapable of appreciating other parts of the female anatomy, you're probably a nigger.

America was a mistake

underrated

gets the cum flowing

I would do it and I don't even have a foot fetish

>rate my asian feet Sup Forums

I shall now leave and hide this thread, never to know of this fuckery.

now that's what I call footjob

old hag feet are degenerate.
loli feet are pure.

hello mohammed

"Neurologist Vilayanur S. Ramachandran proposed that foot fetishism is caused by the feet and the genitals occupying adjacent areas of the somatosensory cortex, possibly entailing some neural crosstalk between the two.[11] Ramachandran has noted amputees reporting orgasms in their feet.[12]

Desmond Morris considered foot fetishism the result of mal-imprinting at an early age, the tactile pressure of a foot/shoe being important in this"

>muh HUWHITE man's fetish
I'm all for appreciating the whole woman, but i'm not about to fuck the crease between a woman's bicep and forearm either.

always thought feet were gross but my gf has cute feet and i like to look at them and give her feet rubs, also looks really cute in socks

not sexual though thats weird