France starting the meme war

Florian Philippot, one of the leader of the Front National party, used a 18-25 meme in his latest video

>youtube.com/watch?v=DdMcSEFvs3Q

Mélenchon, the far-left commie candidate is also trying to appeal to the 18-25 by using some made up catchphrase by the 18-25 "Can't stenchon the Mélenchon" (it doesn't mean anything actually)

>youtube.com/watch?v=6MqoI4_vdRs

Let the meme war for the 2017 french presidential election begins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA
lefigaro.fr/international/2016/12/19/01003-20161219ARTFIG00093-francois-fillon-refuse-de-rencontrer-le-prince-saoudien-mohammed-ben-salman.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service_d'Action_Civique
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is like the Hillary meme shit they tried to force here. It's not a good look

>Can't stenchon the Mélenchon
>(it doesn't mean anything actually)

I wish we could speak your language so we could help you out with Le Pen and all, but we don't so we can't soz. Thanks for help with Trump though, kk bye bye.

>Can't stenchon the Mélenchon" (it doesn't mean anything actually)

haha, fuck.

give that frog a (YOU)

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

Comment Floriant enlève sa capote ?

>leftists think they can meme

Wouldn't that be "nes stenchon pas le Melenchon" in French?

The meme doesn't really translate.

we need to flood the french meme market with anime and nationalistic memes

it's the "Stenchon" word that makes no sense

No I get that but because of how "can't" translates into french, it doesn't actually rhyme unless the name happens to rhyme with pas.

it makes no sense because leftists are retarded

also what could we say with Le Pen ?

Anime pour Marine

If you bin La Pen you trash France

What about a meme, 'Is Fillon from Belgium?'

Le Pen is mightier than the sword.

just photoshop some crusade shit but instead of a claymore, they're weilding Marine Le Pens

Fillon's meme from the alt right is calling him "Farid Fillon"

>instead of a claymore, they're weilding Marine Le Pens

top kek

i was talking about something like:
"Cant stump the Trump"
"Can't turban the Orban"
"Can't barrage the Farage"

etc

and with rhymes

"Can't steepen the Le Pen"

does it means something ?

No, it's better to invent a french slogan than sticking with an english one that will be really bad for France

something like "La fin de nos peines avec le Pen"

CANT DEMEAN THE MARINE

lefigaro.fr/international/2016/12/19/01003-20161219ARTFIG00093-francois-fillon-refuse-de-rencontrer-le-prince-saoudien-mohammed-ben-salman.php

Can't pin Le Pen.

Louange et adoration à kek tout-puissant

"Can't win against Marine"

"Aucune peine pour Lepen"

Floriant is kind of cringy desu.

sounds good, thanks

"Aucune peine avec Le Pen" would be better also

Not that much actually, according to the french standards of cringiness i mean.

ut986798klj

>"Can't stenchon the Mélenchon" (it doesn't mean anything actually)

Ok that's not bad.

test

>anti Fillon memes too.
My French sucks but something like 'Fillon et Futu' ?

En pétant :rire: :rore: :rure: :hap:

No pen no gain.

Holy kek

By prouting

Pas mal. :)

Pen for Le Pen

YES WE CANCHON YES WE CANCHON

>meanwhile
>while grumpy young white men are arguing who should be the political figure that is going to fuck them next
>white people in France are being bred out

You can elect whomever you want, they can close the borders with Trump_walls, the people inside are already too much.
None of the current political figures have a solution for this.

Not. One.

k Ahmed, thanks for your contribution

>"Muh Trump wont do anything"

What about Trump?
Is Trump going to come to France and make all non-whites disappear? I don't think so, m8. So he is irrelevant in this situation.

I highly support the Trump wall, preventing illegals from coming into a country is very, very important.
But focusing on that and neglecting the fact that there is already TONS of them inside is foolish.

I am sending my HIGH ENERGY to France, so they may uncuck themselves

It would be easier if you cunts spoke English like the rest of the relevant world then we could help out, but nope you lot have been stuck up yer own arse since time immemorable

Reminder that Front National are gaullist/leftist cucks

Nah, what I meant is that you think that MLP can't change anything in France the same way liberals said about Trump. And you and me know that you can't possibly remove the shitskins, but rather focus on increasing the natality of the natives and reducing a lot the immigration; while promoting patriotism

>Reminder that Front National are gaullist/leftist cucks
Whatever buzzword you may use to slang someone you don't like, Australia, you also have to know that there is no better solution than FN in France.

They're not ideal. Sure. They're not even that good, but it's the best there is.

My suggestion.

Gaullist = leftist? Jesus mate, and you're the kind of ppl who think that nat/soc = leftist aswell? Read some books please. And gaullism is far from leftist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service_d'Action_Civique

I'm getting sick of stupid people misinterpreting this document.

Only brown babies are tested. Those numbers DO NOT represent the number of sick brown babies in France.

>tfw no cute Rafale waifu

Why even live ?

>you think that MLP can't change anything in France
Yes, I do think that. On the security/non-whites/muslim standpoint, that is.

>you and me know that you can't possibly remove the shitskins
Sadly, yes.

>focus on increasing the natality of the natives and reducing a lot the immigration; while promoting patriotism
Okay, yeah, that much is doable, but will it really achieve anything?
If whites reproduce a little more, if they stop being ashamed of being French and don't lower their eyes when they see a French flag, it's nice and all, but will it change anything?

It would be basically like today's America, and well, it's not a solution either.

I feel like the only thing we can do is to slow down the degeneration and the fall, but no way of preventing it.

nuke us

it means half the new borns in france at black/north african

>Those numbers DO NOT represent the number of sick brown babies in France
Nobody ever said that, nobody gives a shit if they're sick or not.

It's simply the only mean we have to find out how much shitskins there is in France.

Forget the disease, the important thing is that the %ages showed are the %age of non-white births. That's it.

Nice one grenouillebros

k bud dond hab nuk tho 8======D

Also, the journalist who wrote this was obviously a retard.

Here is the source of the article, with real words and numbers, if you're interested.

"avant l'election", devraient-ils preciser. Apres il aura son rond de serviette a l'Elysee.

America is a lost cause with whites being a minority in less than 20 years, but in France we still have a mostly white population. You just have to stop immigration and racemix to suppress the shit arab culture. We can't make them leave, so we HAVE to assimilate them.

No, you are retarded. It represents the number of sick babies within the population of brown babies.
This document was made by leftists. Do you really think they would imply France is in majority brown?
Stop being an idiot.

We are starting it too fracebros.

Le Pen is the means to the end

>Those two retards thinking they can be the new Trump

see
There are retards that actually think it represents the number of brown babies.

Bien, bien. Que la haine coule à travers toi.

Memes have no language.
Memes are universal.

Fucking Asterix...

I thought of that exact frame the other day... Can't even remember why.

It has been said countless time that it doesn't represent nogs and arabs birthes: greek, southern slavs and italian descent babies are tested too.
You just have to go one time in Corsica to realize there are barely any shitstkins.

Also our women still make enough babies for being at the replacement rate.
The infestation is still pretty dramatic but 40% of newborns aren't non-whites.

Do they want a frexit?

The only way to get your country back is to do like bongs did

> It would be easier if __ then we could help out
The world's culture is banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death.

>think it represents the number of brown babies
What? You just contradicted yourself, you just said it wasn't about the disease, then that it's not about non-white births.

But this document IS about brown births.

See Out of 809 078 births in 2015
335 260 were screened for depranocytosis, aka "brown-only disease"

That means out of 800k births, 330k were brown or blacks.

Thus, 41.45% of births in 2015 in French territory were brown or blacks.

Is there something you're still confused about?

Does that include the ones in overseas territories?

>greek, southern slavs and italian descent babies are tested too
Wrong.

And for Corsica, the statistics we have are for Corsica AND Paca.

Aka, fucking Marseille and Nice.

Comment Fillon enleve-t-il sa capote ?

C'etait un piege : Jamal n'en met jamais.

You are not really taking into account the number of births with mixed parents, which represent about half those births.

Brown people not racemixing is a problem. It means they will keep their shit culture for another generation.

Yes.

In the spreadsheet, the overseas territories are included after the first blue line.

Without including the oversea territories, it's 38.85%.
With them, it's 41.45%.
The oversea territories alone are 83.43%.

I'm from corsica and there's a lot of shitskins.
They were just to afraid to do the shit they do on the continent.

>You are not really taking into account the number of births with mixed parents, which represent about half those births.
>which represent about half those births

I would like your sources on that.

But even though, mixed are still shitskin.

>It means they will keep their shit culture for another generation.
lol
race mixing is worse, you end up with shitskins who don't fit in anywhere, are more intelligent, don't stick out as much, and hate you twice as much

Where do you deport a half breed? It's an issue that deporting algerians & africans isn't

> You just have to stop immigration and racemix to suppress the shit arab culture. We can't make them leave, so we HAVE to assimilate them.

Cuck.
Yes we can make them leave.
No we won't (and can't) assimilate them.
What you don't realize it is that the only thing blocking the remigration is psychologic, there are no material or even diplomatic obstacles to send them back in Africa, it is not like everyone could stop it: we have an army, we have nukes, we do what the fuck we want with our country.

On the long term they will have to go back, there are no other solutions.
Daily reminder that 1 millions french came back from Algeria in just 1,5 year, daily reminder that 10 millions germans were moved out of Poland and Czechoslovakia in just 5 years after WW2.

IT
IS
JUST
IN
YOUR
HEAD

Also here's percentage of muslim first name for newborns in 2016. Doesn't count christian blacks but there's not so much in province

>Yes we can make them leave.
No you can't you stupid shithead. The problematic ones are born in France.

>there are no material or even diplomatic obstacles to send them back in Africa
Most shitskins in France are born here.

They are foreigners for all countries in the world except France.
The problem isn't the first generation immigrant. It's the second, the third, the fourth.

It's like is America wanted to "send blacks back", it's not possible, they're born there.

And how many MILLIONS of french were born in Algeria then kicked out? No traitor in the west had any problem with that

It is ONLY politics & psychology that stops France from deporting every non-white back to where they came from

It doesn't matter where they born, or that they don't speak the language in their home country

> now we have to fight fake memes

I'm ready

I do not trust these statistics, what even is a "muslim name", is there an official list? Is it the journalist who decided this? How PC was the dude who came up with this?

Also, most blacks do not use muslim names.

You are idiotic, and have no idea about how international politics work. You are a fucking leaf.

>And how many MILLIONS of french were born in Algeria then kicked out?
They has the French nationality, it wasn't a problem.

My grand-father was a pied-noir, born and raised in Alger until his twenties when they got kicked out, he lost his home, but since he had the French nationality, it wasn't a problem on the paper or administratively.

Blacks are a small minority in France compared to arabs. Blacks are not a problem. They usually are lower middle class, or working class, pretty much like hispanics in america.