Finnish police has started a whole campaign against hate speech, and advocates #nicespeech instead...

Finnish police has started a whole campaign against hate speech, and advocates #nicespeech instead. This is some Orwellian bullshit.
youtube.com/watch?v=b54FmJ4nezM
>wtf is happening, I don't speak Mongolian
in a nutshell:
The kid on the video notices that her mom is being intolerant on the internet, an thus calls for the help of the police lion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvGr59F6k5c
youtube.com/watch?v=GXCUAJlyR_c
youtube.com/watch?v=2Q_pxjSrWcg
youtube.com/watch?v=-VCdkXmU4aE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

more clips:
>This almost seems like a parody
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvGr59F6k5c

youtube.com/watch?v=GXCUAJlyR_c

youtube.com/watch?v=2Q_pxjSrWcg

WTF I love Police Lion now!

we need to do away with Swedish influence

I hate police

>I hate police
Omg thats hate, thats a crime in finland!

peatage vihakõne :-DDDDDDDDDD

>furries

NOT YOU TOO FINLAND!
IS THERE ANYTHING THEY DONT RUIN?

Be very careful.
There might be someone listening

So tell them to fuck off.
I understand Finland is antisocial as fuck, but I'm sure you're still at a stage where you can mail or deliver flyers to have the locals show up to shank a [government representative] and tell them to fuck off with this Swedish shit.

Hell, just calling your representatives Swedish should make them cringe and recoil.

>There might be someone listening
It seem you are criticizing the police, a serious hate crime in finland.

Personally i wish to thank the police for making internet safe in finland.

fugg DD:D::DDD::

I certainly didn't mean that.
I simply implied that evildoers should beware of the nice policemen making the internet nice again.

Fight back before it's too late. Don't wait for the hero, be the hero

Homeland, you really need to start removing meatball.

>Less cucked than the Finns

So this is what living in Bizarro world feels like...

>forcing Finns to speak to others against their own will

Fight this as hard as you can, a integral part of Finnish culture is to respect every Finn's privacy and leave around two meters between each other at public spaces like the bus stop.

>nicespeech
Orwell wasn't kidding about Newspeak.

>implying anyone gives a fuck
Just dont post "gas the kikes race war now" on facebook and nothing will happen

important question
does this lion have his penis snipped or not?

>nicespeech

That's a terrible argument. It's the same as saying "Why care if the government is spying on you? It's not like you have anything to hide, right?"

Over here, I can post "gas the kikes race war now" on facebook as much as I want and no one will care. I could say I support genociding all the gypsies and no one will care. No matter what I say, I can be sure I won't get arrested for it.

poland actually has anti hatespeech laws, cant be promoting crimes/hatred against races/cultures/religions in a public space or else
the only cases ive heard it was used was when someone burned a bible or somesuch though

youtube.com/watch?v=-VCdkXmU4aE

One of us, one of us, gooble goble gooble goble!

We have some terrible minority laws too. Our politicians pander to the gypsies so they'd appear more "civilized" to the EU. When they are not sucking up to the EU, they are busy stealing as much as they can.

What's different here is that we don't have an outrage culture. I have a friend who goes to gay parades so he can beat them up. People just think he's an idiot but no one really cares. He's part of the radical party.

Haha, hahahaha.
I've been to finland for 6 months, and you know what? Police is massively understaffed.

I don't think the police there will even have the time to do something.

we all have that one friend kek

this is true
thats why they cut all the resources from rapes and theft and put it into anti-hatespeech campaing