Redpilled TV series

Recommend me some redpilled TV series, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cUzKObMS0cM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there's only really one I can think of

the young pope

>redpilled
>(((tv)))

nah

Full House

Mad Men

The Wire:
Shows you the functioning of a city (Baltimore) and various institutions/departments/corruption while being a highly entertaining tale of misadventures of detective Jimmy McNulty and his friends and enemies.

Always sunny in philadelphia

The kikes can not fill every single gap. I refuse to believe that there are not at least a few redpilled tv series.

True Detective

apparently Nic Pizzolatto was told to (((tone it down))) with the occult/sex-ring stuff in season 2.

Degenerate alcoholic who cheats on his wife. Also, Jewish bullshit. Nah.

>Pizzolatto
>Pizzo
>Pizzogate
>pic related

man in the high castle

They dont call it the "electric jew" for no reason, Hans

Reminds me of this gem:
youtube.com/watch?v=cUzKObMS0cM

Came here to say The Wire. Most realistic TV show I've ever watched. After Season 1 or 2 you are hooked for good and will find yourself rewatching scenes. Not a minute of that show is filler; it's all well-crafted, gritty, realistic and meaningful. The characters are all as vibrant and deep as real people. It's probably one of the top 10 best TV series ever made. Lot's of redpills and hard truths. Shows what American inner city life is really like.

what is that metal thing sticking out of the side of his jacket

And it's shot beautifully on film with good attention to cinematography. It's an all around pleasing show to watch. A masterpiece alongside Band of Brothers.

Watched the first couple of episodes. Even if it is supposed to be a bunch of racist WASPs, they shoehorn in jews, fags, and infidelity at every corner.

If every writer and producer's last name didn't end in stein or berg, this show would have been GOAT.

sorry bud

That's Omar. He carries a shotgun around the ghetto and robs people. He's a faggot and knows most of the main cops, he gives them intel sometimes.

Twin peaks,the sopranos,eastbound and down

His BBC

sounds realistic enough, gonna give it a watch

The only show I really keep up with anymore.

I've heard Luke Cage is pretty redpilled.

Looks like you never watched it and only know it for the memes. The show is full of degeneracy and the protag literally turns into a hippie in the end.

>Watching TalmudVision
>redpilled

by faggot i literally mean he is gay in the show. there's lot of good tits in there too, enjoy.

this

The World at War

Most of the show characters are based on real people, Omar is one of them, he's pretty known in Baltimore

>Literally a nigger superhero
>redpilled
Pick one

I only watch Game of Thrones, Vikings, River Monsters, Expedition Unknown and Mysteries at the Museum. Everything else is trash and GoT and Vikings turned into liberal sjw shows.

MEMRI TV

mlp

how did GoT and Vikangz turn into a liberal SJW show? Enlighten me

>Always sunny in philadelphia
This. It's full of ironic "racism" the characters go out of their way to not be racist while dropping redpills throughout most episodes. I was worried that the first episode of season 12 "The Gang Turns Black" was going to be SJW bs but they still pulled it off.

got -> muh strong womyn

I love river monsters. Although i wish he caught a bigger variety of fish, not just stinking gargantuon catfish.

Are there any shows just about cops?

Like not necessarily a crime drama like CSI and such, I mean where just normal police officers are the central focus of the show and them as people rather then the focus being on the crime they fight.

is Suits redpilled? Watched a couple of episodes and thought that its great

Yeah but it doesn't run on the narrative "evil whitey" but actually shows that the real problem is black on black crime, that's what I mean by redpilled.

What the problem with snowniggers we wuz?

You need to watch it again. There are characters that get fucked up as a direct result of the 1965 immigration act, although it's never mentioned

learn to english, gook
i can not understand your illiterate ass

Drawn together

Liberal hated that show because it has a, I quote, "conservative conception of respectability".
To summarize they hated it because Luke Cage didn't like being called a nigger by black people, fight black gang and corruption, confront black people problem (no job and no father) and dressed like a regular dude instead of a nignog and because they wanted to have a BLM plot were all police are evil and oppress black people.

We go through this fucking once a day. "Rome," the HBO show from 2005-2006. That is all.

> the "electric jew
>current year
>still calling "the electronic synagogue" "the electric Jew"...

If you put it like that, it sounds pretty redpilled. I do not trust (((Marvel/Disney))) with anything though. They always have an agenda, they even put MKULTRA in their Captain America movies.

Fuk you russian boy.
I m curious to know what makes Vikings a SJW series (forgetting the last episodes with the muzz stuff)

>russian
The nukes hit hard, i guess.
See
and the muzz stuff.

Nothing compared to Ivan dick s in your grandma pussy (you really cant get a joke right Hans, can you?)
Anyway yeah, that lagertha character is pretty blue pilled but its still far from the usual bullshit TV stuff. The last scenes with Floki are super fucked though

Freeman's mind - government and Black Mesa conspiracy, everyone around you is an insane idiot, aliens.

Whats not to like?

>Whats not to like?
Your chink chonk ass

This is the only correct answer.

Jap fuck, I wish I went back in time to help China create another nuke for your shit Tokyo

>implying
Do you live in Hiroshima? My grandma fled during the war, i am 100% aryan. Also, the nazis raped too and your gook women got raped by americans too. Thats a part of brutal wars.

MEMRI TV is literally produced by jews, look it up. The indonesian guy was meming.

Narcos is pretty red pilled on CIA operations and how things work in a 3rd world country. Colonel Carillo is also a pretty fashy charachter

Season two, at the very least

>captain america fighting for the (((allies))) against the le evil nazis

What else do you expect from this character overall? It was always kike bullshit since it came out.

Yeah but the MKULTRA part with Bucky really baffled me. It was so fucking blatant.

>redpilled
>TV

>Malawi
Really makes the neurons fire...

RARE
A
R
E

LOL no. And it's trash as far as the writing goes.