Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WH2Ok_h43DI
youtube.com/watch?v=POwwCSVC24k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck fascism

complete joke/10

They have even stopped producing meme material, absolute shit

we don't talk about her

Silly Greece, fascism is for white people.

I think it's pretty funny how far people on Stormfront will go to consider pic related to be a "European leader".

What about his daughter?

Is it true that they are dead?

Well, some of them are
youtube.com/watch?v=WH2Ok_h43DI

I don't know about her. I just think it's funny how people on Stormfront will defend the guy because of his politics, while they would bash him and call him a shitskin if he was on the left.

I remember one of my first threads on pol was about golden dawn. Back then i had no idea what it was and was shilling it to my mates until one of them pointed it out at the time. I was pretty horrified that pol would push such a thing, but now im happy that people know i support the party

so the score is 2-2

Tryhard wannabes.

Nothing else comes to mind honestly.

Finland got btfo

>IRONICALLY WHITE SUPREMACIST

>alexis
>GD related
Trying too hard

they are not white nationalists and i know many of their members/supporters think that greece should detach themselves from europe in every aspect
cultural,economical etc.

Anyone here remember BEWS on the old chon? He was deeply involved with the Golden Dawn, things were very exciting for a while

And which classification would they like to join ?
It's quite logical to see that you are cultural and genetical a Mediterranean European state, of course not that similair to Britain or Sweden but similair to the rest of the Southern Euros and the Balkan

>Greek
>White

>And which classification would they like to join ?
None
They are angsty teens that hate everyone except Serbs and occasionally Russians but simultaneously hate Slavs

>be Greece
>want to vote for a right wing party
>on one hand you have corrupt cuckservatives and on the other braindead neonazis
you guys are fucked but yet again we laos don't have a proper right-wing party either

The right of Europe is a fucking joke
No wonder our society is crumbling and the continent is dying
We will never again have the quality as in the 30's fascist movements

youtube.com/watch?v=POwwCSVC24k
ναι σωστά δεν πέθανε

i think they want to be on good terms with everyone but not attached/bound to a single "zone".

i've only seen them spewing hate against albanians,never anything about slavs.Not even when it is about fyrom.
They have some educated and intelligent members/supporters but some others seem to be very out of touch imo.