Blacks and women are inferior intellectua

blacks and women are inferior intellectua

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/black-women-become-most-educated-group-in-us-a7063361.html
propublica.org/article/a-colorblind-constitution-what-abigail-fishers-affirmative-action-case-is-r
foxnews.com/us/2014/11/18/rejected-asian-students-sue-harvard-over-admissions-that-favor-other-minorities.html
chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/chapman/ct-asians-enrollment-harvard-colleges-perspec-0524-20150522-column.html
jstor.org/stable/25118876
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice link faggot

lly

We wuz skallurz.

>one in a million niggers has IQ on par with white people
>what a genius

Welcome to Goodburger

Well played

>less black women than most other ethnic groups
>they get 5x more scholarships because they're poor, they're black, AND they're women

it doesn't matter, 80% of them are getting degrees in business, elementary education, or psychology

if they're so educated then why not compare their IQ scores with other demographics
if they have nothing to fear they have nothing to hide

>get double preferential treatment because you're black and you have a vagina
>reap advantages

such superiority

shouldnt have to link something so obvious but then again this is pol:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/black-women-become-most-educated-group-in-us-a7063361.html

Only stem counts as real degrees

>blacks and women are inferior intellectua

They get uberbux for tuition just because they are black and female.

you know all this means is more niggers are getting worthless online degrees in bullshit with their gibbs right?

They counted hair and nail salon degrees

>women have scholarships and get affirmative action
>blacks have scholarships and get affirmative action
I can not understand why the group having those two qualities would end up becoming "more educated" (whatever that means).

This doesn't really mean much when most of them are just affirmative action cases.

whites get affirmative action too, indians and asians are handicapped in college admissions compared to whites. whats your point? Theyre still graduating with college degrees and getting jobs while you sit there shitposting about how dumb and inferior they are.

>whites get affirmative action too
c.n.

>getting jobs
>citation needed

I'm pretty sue a degree in afro american gender studies doesn't count as education in the real world.

>most educated
This is how they describe the group that gets the most degrees per capita. This does not reflect intelligence.

>whites get affirmative action too,
white women*

Affirmative action, by definition, is legal discrimination against white men.

Liberal propaganda

admittance = graduation

Look at reality

IT'S NOT DEGREES PER CAPITA

IT'S ENROLLED TO COLLEGE PER CAPITA

THEY NEVER GRADUATE

except asians are disciminated a lot more than whites in admissions but I dont see you crying about that

Did you get pass out mid post OP?

Harvard University maintains a >50% white population because of its race-based admission policies. When it was challenged, the case went to the supreme court, which recently ruled in Harvard's favor. Compare to other elite schools where AA is illegal, such as Caltech (60% asian) or Berkeley (40% asian).

University of Texas - Austin: Abigail Fisher sued, blaming shitskins stealing muh spot even though she had subpar grades. It turned out that out of the 47 admitted applicants who had worse grades than Fisher that year, 42 were white. Furthermore, those 42 whites were admitted over 186 blacks and latinos who had higher scores.

MSM sells you the narrative that keeps you indignant when in reality, affirmative action, in its current incarnation, strongly favors whites. But if you realized that you might actually work harder to better yourself instead of being a white nigger blaming the AA boogeyman for your problems. Good goys.

how can white women even compete?

>Black women and black women have the largest disparity in college completion
>Activate extra crispy melanin reasoning skills
>Black men aren't dumb as rocks
>No, black women are super geniuses who got us to the moon and shit
>Fuck you whitey

Nice sourc-oh right.

And how many of those whites are (((whites)))?

Sup Forums is absolute garbage

all of them

Isn't that just proof that affirmative action is flawed and has gone too far? Isn't the point of "positive discrimination" to create equality?

now consider income distributions for races, and the correlation between income and ability to complete college in 6 years to be included in the stats. Other people have had generation after generation of wealth and social status to help them get ahead. Black people were slaves a few generations ago. They had virtually no rights one generation ago.This is literally the white privelege they are always talking about. Now you can REALLY activate those almonds.

That's a trap, he has a mustache.

f

I gave you enough information: names, places, cases to google high-profile Supreme Court cases. Is nu-pol really this pathetic?

Here's a little spoonfeeding for you.

Fisher vs UT
propublica.org/article/a-colorblind-constitution-what-abigail-fishers-affirmative-action-case-is-r

Harvard vs Asian student coalition
foxnews.com/us/2014/11/18/rejected-asian-students-sue-harvard-over-admissions-that-favor-other-minorities.html
chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/chapman/ct-asians-enrollment-harvard-colleges-perspec-0524-20150522-column.html

shit timing too as trump is about to come into office and get rid of flawed policies like affirmative action

see You are the only pathetic thing here

Your talking point has been debunked a million times

.Harvard University maintains a >50% (((((white)))) population because of its race-based admission policies
ftfy
>affirmative action, in its current incarnation, strongly favors whites
Utter nonsense. Next pic.

>a jewish cunt failing to sue herself into uni administration is evidence for affirmative action for whites
ok then, kek

Take for example Rachel Jeantel, Trayvon Martin's BFF.

She had a **scholarship to college(( but **could not even read**.

Let that sink in. You don't have to able to read to go to college these days.

So yes in that sense black women are highly educated.

In the sense of, actually, not highly educated.

Asians are recent arrivals to the US and have higher rates of college completion, greater incomes, and higher household wealth than whites. Latinos are recent arrivals who have higher levels of college completion, greater incomes and more household wealth than blacks. It's really interesting how some people can integrate better into society and be more successful than others.

watched this movie as a kid

still remember the good burger greeting for some fucking reason

Cool so feminism and racism is now dead. Can we get the fuck on with our lives, now?

No, affirmitive action is created to "help" minorities.

Any democracy which sets the interest of minorities over that of the majoriy is not a democracy, but a dictatorship.

You burgers are so blind that you can't see you're living in a totalitarian nightmare - you've got no freedom and no capitalism.

actually youre right because asians and latinos were also slaves with no rights in america and had to start from nothing like blacks oh wait hm

You've already been debunked.
The white girl that tried to sue was rejected.
The Asians got screwed because Jews took priority, not whites in general.

> pol thinks this is bad

unless you actually plan to genocide all the blacks which you wont, its better to have non-useless black women as mothers

Trump will do no such thing. Whites would lose all their spots in academia to the superior asian mind.

>The lawsuit cites a 2009 study by Princeton sociologists that concluded that while the average Asian American applicant needed a much higher 1460 SAT score to be admitted, a white student with similar GPA and other qualifications only needed a score of 1320

Need I say again, Caltech: 60% asian, Berkeley, 40% asian. Harvard/Yale desperately need that affirmative action to keep the student body white.

The statistics that were released in its wake objectively shows that affirmative action in texas doesn't favor blacks. Or are numbers racist now, white nigger? And I like how you totally ignored the Harvard case.

Wasn't aware of the "jew" angle of this issue actually. Either way, it's still true that shitskins and asians lose to whites in all current implementations of AA.

>actually youre right because asians and latinos were also slaves with no rights in america and had to start from nothing like blacks oh wait hm
Actually yes, at least Asians were: jstor.org/stable/25118876

trump promised to make america great again, asians running shit would probably fast track that into reality within his presidency

Look at SAT score averages you monkey.

Asians do way better and are underrepresented. If anything there is strong preference for whites over asians in spite of SAT scores.

You don't put if you are jewish in college admission application so they cannot even know if someone is Jewish.

In Jewish culture unlike American WASP culture, education is considered very important. The biggest accomplishment is earning a living with your mind.

>jew suing
ok

>You don't put if you are jewish in college admission application so they cannot even know if someone is Jewish.
I wonder if this Schlomo Noel Hebesteinowitz is a Jew, hm.

Your mistake is comparing voluntary immigrants, i.e. motivated and proactive individuals, to the offspring of criminals and prisons sold involuntarily as slaves from bumfuck Africa

If you look at immigrants from the west indies (aka the caribbean) you will see they have integrated successfully just like asians and latinos.

>posting that made up chart

>implying vast majority of jews have jew last names
yeah ok

A R C H I V E
R
C
H
I
V
E

>complains about whites needing affirmative action
>turns out those "whites" were jews
>gets btfo
>posts a Sup Forums iq chart that is constantly edited to fuck with everybody, as an argument

what did he mean by this?
respond to this you subversive kike

Theres no smart bla-
Theres no smart gorill-
Theres no hot black ch-
Theres no smart horse-

Youre just talking about animals again.

No wonder, American universities make ethno courses to gib blacks A grades for research ala
>kill da whiteys
>why da crackers suck
>we wuz kings

Meanwhile white men study real stuff in STEM..

Those are "relative" ratios. There are almost no Jews therefore the ratio is skewed. Are you implying most whites in colleges are Jews?
STFU Sven

Piers Morgan called her one smart cookie.

Sup Forums called her nigger the hutt.

>Sup Forums is always right
>I heard the sound of wet grass
>that real retarded thir

Affirmative action, by definition, are racial quotas corresponding to the demographic statistics of a population.

Yeah, black women are the one identity group that benefit the most from affirmative action. Black men are still incarcerated at sky high rates.

>Being in college instantly means you're "educated"

It's what's called a catch phrase. It's a pre-meme meme. It's something dumb that a character says constantly to establish itself as that character, and also is accompanied by cued audience laughter or canned laughter so your monkey brain can understand through social proof that you're supposed to like it and think it's funny.

That particular pic is just retarded and only a nigger would fall for it. Did you fall for it nigger? Be honest.

Going by that chart's """"""logic"""""" if there was 1 jew in the country you would say "jews are only 1/300mil of the population but 100% of them were admitted to college, that's an overrepresentation of 3 million percent!!11!1

>white men study real stuff in STEM
I see a lot of white "men" prancing around with shit-tier GPAs talking about how "i'm an engineer, so gifted" I'll say that much

nice reddit quotes, jew

>it's still true that shitskins and asians lose to (((whites))) in all current implementations of AA
Stop trying to dance around the fact that it's Jews because it's inconvenient for your narrative.
But I wouldn't expect much different from /lit/, the board with the highest percentage of pretentious retards on the site.
>Are you implying most whites in colleges are Jews?
When it comes to Harvard, pretty much.
But regular universities it's mainly whites.
But he wanted to bring up Harvard, and a white girl that got rejected to prove "white privilege".

>1 jew in the country you would say "jews are only 1/300mil of the population but 100% of them were admitted to college, that's an overrepresentation of 3 million percent!!11!1
Except there are around 7 million Jews in the US. Plenty for that kind of sample.
Maybe you really thought your iq graph was real considering how little you understand numbers.

>and a white girl that got rejected to prove "white privilege"
Abigail NOEL FISHER, huh wow

>fake news

really makes you think

compiled this faggots shilling

Abigail is a kike name too now that I activated my almonds over it

This just proves that degrees are completely worthless

Not an """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""argument""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" faggot

>implying i'm from /lit/
Interesting leap of logic, you make those a lot it seems.

At any rate, I really wasn't aware of the way Jews are inconsistently lumped in with Whites but it actually makes sense, I see now. thanks

It actually explains why so much effort has been put into demonizing stupid shitskins for "stealing spots". Reminiscent of the way they use MSM to demonize black welfare mothers for draining peanuts out of the economy, while they steal the lion's share

>Except there are around 7 million Jews in the US. Plenty for that kind of sample.
This "relative ratio" shit is a meaningless metric, period, regardless of sample size. Keep talking about "understanding numbers" though.

>tfw every board says I'm retarded except /lit/

education =/= intelligence

Getting thousands of dollars in debt for a master in African women studies seems to be the opposite of smart to me.

The funny thing is, we are seeing the same trend here in Europe with Arabs. The women are getting higher degrees while men hang around on the streets.

The real problem is discrimination against men and boys in the education system.
Young men are feeling apathetic and despondent. Academia are telling them that they are "toxic" to society for just being men.

No wonder they are staying away.

Do you happen to be fucking retarted?

wow this is crazy, jews perform so much better than white people

The US is cucked as hell.How dare you call Sweden or Germany cucked when you have legal racism against whites in education?That's South Africa-tier

Nursing assistant does not count.