My Mormon friend recently told me about how cheap going to BYU was...

My Mormon friend recently told me about how cheap going to BYU was. It is so ridiculously cheap that I am seriously considering taking him up on the offer and bullshitting my way through Mormon baptism just so I can get a reccomendation from the priest to get the cheap Mormon-only BYU tuition fee.

Should I do it? Is there anything I should worry about when it comes to Mormons? I'm only in this for the money.

Other urls found in this thread:

deseretnews.com/article/865628480/Mormon-families-are-Americas-largest-new-study-finds.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The underwear doesn't seem that weird at all. It's nothing like a mass suicide cult. It's just something to wear under your clothing. What is wrong with that? Go for it user.

Mormonism is the savior of the white race

they are traditional and have 10 zillion kids.

Other whites should be emulating the mormons.

The Mormons will haunt you for the rest of your life. You will have to give the church great amounts of your money and if you try and leave they will send missionaries to you constantly. This is no joke. The more successful you are, the more they will haunt and harass you.

>tuition free just for being a Mormon

Shit. I'll see you at BYU, fellow Mormon OP

That sounds more like Scientology to me. I know plenty of Mormons and they're cool. A friend even is an Ex-Mormon (dad is mormon, and he was baptised) but he's never said anything about that.Never heard of anything like that before. You have source?

I know someone, a friend's relative, who joined the church over a decade ago- baptism and all. I believe it was because he was lonely and had Mormon 'friends' who encouraged him to join. He lives with his mother still (at age ~40) and they still send people to their house to 'talk' with him after he stopped doing Mormon things like 8 years ago. If you are the least bit successful, unlike him, they will destroy your success if you try and leave.

Wrong. That's Jehovah's Witnesses.

this, one of my friends here was a guy from America that used to be a mermen, he came here to get away from the church, yet even here they still got to him every now and then. He eventually got sick of all the stress and later died because of it after a nigger stabbed him.

There are TV documentaries about how awful and cult-like Mormonism is, especially in Utah.

>dat ending
>dat flag

checks out

Definitely don't do this. Better to identify as an African American or similar and obtain benefits henceforth. Those Mormon Boys and girls are tenacious.

justSAthings

They only have 3.0 per family and that number has been dwindling since years. The real saviours of the white race are Amish with 4-5 children on average.

Joe Montana went to BYU.

its just how people wore underwear 100 years ago

I know what Jehovah's witnesses are. I'm not trying to create bullshit here. Be warned that Mormonism and the church of latter day saints is much more cult-like than their happy, more 'well-adjusted' members would have you believe.

Iirc there are metal chains or maybe hardened material of some kind in them specifically meant to be painful and uncomfortable. I'm probably getting the method wrong but it's something like that. it's meant to remind them to be chaste or modest at all times, or something along those lines

>fucking Kraut talking to me about mormons

I live in mormon goddamn central they have shit tons of kids.

>is there anything I should worry about
Going to Hell.

I'm talking about averages nationally not about your shitty village in Utah.

Church of JESUS CHRIST and latter day saints.

I mean, think about it. Can't you consider the possibility that saints could exist in today's day and age? Joseph Smith performed miracles witnessed by all. Nationalism is the key here: because Jesus came HERE to the good ole' USA.

>shitty village in Utah

guess again turk.

deseretnews.com/article/865628480/Mormon-families-are-Americas-largest-new-study-finds.html

Mormon here, ask me anything.

Saints is literally all people who are saved. When I call my granny a saint, I ain't lying.

>t.Baptist

>living in Mexico City
>3.4
Amish still have more
Did you vote for McMuffin

Amish Americans 251,000
Mormon Americans 14.8 million

Still more output

Just come to Germany. University is ((((free)))) over here.

So after reading the thread I've seen people saying that Mormons stalk you if you are successful and attempt to leave their sphere of influence.

Is that true? Will I be haunted if I try and break away?

In total numbers, yes.

How many anabaptists in total, that's what you should be looking at because they are all very similar.

Well, statistically the average age of a Sup Forums user is 22; therefore I know you voted for Mittens desu :D

americans cant survive outside of their natural habitat.

they start kicking and screaming whenever they go traveling and things dont line up like they want them to

>Join group.
>Want to leave.
>Wonder why you can't leave simply because you said so.
Fucking millennials. This is why marriage has gone to shit.

150€ per semester isn't free.
Don't forget that they can't take their guns with them.

maybe you should blame the hippy boomer generation for raising them up like that?

That's just like New Yorkers and going to other cities/states that isn't NYC

True. It has been a group effort to fuck it up to the point where people are considering joining a religion for cheap education and then ditching it after they have extracted the benefits.

McMuffin is an idiot. I know he was more popular in Utah. Among my Mormon friends there really was a disconnect with the election, which is what I feel was very predominant within the general Mormon population in the U.S.. Trump, despite his excellent policies on immigration, was not a moral character. Especially after his video talking about grabbing vaginas. Regardless, Mormons always vote more conservatively than not, so most said no to the Muffin and accepted Trump as their candidate.

This is somewhat true, but I'll try to expand on it.
I'm part of the bishopric in my ward, and trying to communicate with non-active members is always a topic of discussion. If we have the contact info and we know they're nearby, we will instruct the missionaries to go see them. The problem lies in that, unless someone with the authority (my guess is the secretary or the bishop) removes the name from the registry that name and contact info will remain there, without any info about whether that inactive member wants to be left alone or not. So what happens, after the missionaries go and see them, get the door slammed and told to leave them alone, the authority will forget or not care to remove their name from the registry and after a few months (perhaps after a new bishop and missionaries) the list of inactive members will show up again, and without knowing any better, the missionaries will be instructed to go there again. One can see how this inefficient system leads to people see this as harassment (I would) when it's simply bad management.

Mormons and the Amish will be akin to the Yazidi in the future. A small white enclave surrounded by a sea of brown shit as they are slowly genocided out of existence.

So Mormons can be pragmatists after all.

Only if future Democratic presidents directly important niggers from Africa because spics aren't up for the fight. Their birth rate is falling rapidly, they are obese as fuck and they only hate niggers.

reported to the LDSIDF

In a way, yes. But you have to take into consideration the main things Mormons are looking for in candidates:
1. Religious Freedom
2. Moral Character
3. Less centralization (especially in education).
4. Low taxes
Thus they tend to align with republicans. Plus, even if McMuffin was a candidate that fitted these characteristics better, the fact that a vote for him was a vote wasted made most go for Trump.